Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jill lies next to Chance, her breathing coming back under her control. On his other side is his sister, still coming down from her high. Rory shifts, looking at her brother with loving eyes. She shifts, crawling over his chest and leans down to press her lips against Jill’s immobilized face, kissing her with passionate fervor. Jill gasps, her mouth opens enough for Rory’s tongue to sweep inside. Then it opens further, allowing more as she responds back.

Maintaining and deepening the kiss, Rory slides completely over her brother to land right onto top of Jill. They giggle into the kiss, rolling to their sides, slightly away from Chance. Rory squeezes the other’s nipple with a firmness that causes Jill to pull away from the kiss to moan her pleasure. Rory simply smiles and draws the breasts to her mouth to start licking and nibbling them. Then with a strangled moan, Jill rolls onto her back, just begging to be sucked and fucked. Meanwhile Chance has propped himself up on his elbow, his eyes wide with disbelief. He was surprised his sister planned a threesome for him, but this is even more surprising.

Rory maneuvers to climb partly over Jill and begins to roughly finger her pussy. Jill arches back and spreads her legs wide apart in response. As she finger fucks her, Rory sucks on the other’s breasts, nibbling on her nipples. Jill in turn, shoves a hand down between the other’s legs and pushes two fingers her slippery pussy. Rory gives a deep moan of pleasure, rearing up and then riding down against the invaders, thrusting her own pelvis up and down. After a few seconds, she closes her eyes tight and shudders in climax.

When she reopens them, she smiles down and asks, “Where’s he bag?” Jill looks toward the door and points at the bag paper bag. “Don’t move.” Rory casts a smile at her brother as she slips from the bed to the door. A moment later she is bouncing on the mattress with the bag. She pulls out a long shafted and ribbed pink vibrator with a five-pronged clit stimulator. “This is nice.”

“I figured you’d like it,” Jill mews. Chance likes it too. As much as he would love to jump right back in with them, he decides not to ruin his sister’s special presentation for him.

Rory switches the toy on and pushes it slowly down Jill’s cum soaked cunt. She twists it back and forth, in and out. After several inserts and withdrawals, the toy is fully lubricated. Rory then thrusts the vibrator in far enough to bring the rotating clit prongs to their target at the top of Jill’s button.

“Fuck yes!” their neighbor cries. She is overtaken by waves of orgasm, which leaves her lying completely spent. After what she just went through with Chance, she is honestly surprised that she can even go on.

Rory is happy with the torture she is giving the other woman. She licks the toy, gathering the taste of her brother’s and Jill’s mess on it. Then she smears that combination all over her breasts. When she returns her attention to their neighbor, it is directed at Jill’s dribbling snatch. She knows Chance has been curious as to whether or not she is into girls. This is the perfect opportunity to show him that she is. She shoves two fingers in while her thumb encircles Jill’s clit, and within moments they are both rewarded with another intensifying orgasm.

As her orgasm subsides, Jill finds a sudden renewed strength and rolls on top of Rory, pinning her beneath. Running her hands over the other’s chest, Jill takes great pleasure in massaging them. She looks to Chance and grins, seeing from his erection that he is enjoying the show, but hoping he won’t join back in—at least not yet. She looks back to Rory with a bigger grin. “I think your brother likes what he sees.” Rory glances down to see his excitement just as Jill takes one of her breasts into her mouth. Rory closes her eyes, letting the sensations that Jill’s lips and tongue are providing her with to roll through her. She arches back, spreading her legs wide. With Jill so focused on her breasts, she slips her own hand down to her clit. But the act doesn’t go unnoticed and Jill bats away the other woman’s hand. “That’s not what we discussed,” she growls. “I’ll get to that. Just have a little patience.”

After several long minutes, both for Rory and her brother, Jill changes positions, swinging a leg over to straddle Rory, almost pushing her ass into Rory’s face. She reaches for her own cunt with one hand, pulling her folds apart and on to one of Rory’s nipples. As the other woman gasps with arousal, Jill grips the breast, pushing it into her and begins to fuck herself with it. After a moment, she begins to grunt and groan with the motions of her hips, pushing her toward climax. With her other hand, Jill reaches forward to Rory’s invitingly spread legs, doing as promised, and thrusts two fingers into her snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.