8 November 2008 - Cover

8 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Tina continue their sexy 'Honeymoon' weekend in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Food   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Tina returned to the Holiday Inn, and she suggested they stop for a drink while they waited for Sherry. He agreed, so they went to their room to drop off their coats.

Tina adjusted the opening of her dress to reveal as much breast as possible without showing her nipples.

“I love how that dress seems to caress your body,” he commented to her on the elevator.

“Yes, it certainly does show what I have to offer,” she teased.


They walked hand in hand into the softly lit lounge, noticing it was quite busy. Many eyes were on Tina in her sensual-looking dress as they approached the bar.

“Can you suggest a non-alcoholic drink for me? I’m pregnant and want to take care of our babies,” she asked the bartender. She casually turned sideways, giving him an excellent view of her firm breasts.

“I think you’ll like grape juice with sparkling soda.” He prepared the drink, and she taste-tested it.

“Tastes good, thank you.”

Dan bought a rye and seven and led the way to a large alcove that had several couches and chairs. They were able to share a love seat and noticed two men sitting on chairs on the other side of a low glass table.

The men stopped their conversation to notice the couple sitting across from them. They sat relaxed in the typical manly pose of legs spread apart. She couldn’t help but notice the bulges in their crotches. Tina smiled, noticing the two looking at her revealing breasts and the shortness of her hem. She sat closest to the men and crossed her legs, the split of the side hem falling to the sides. Tina took Dan’s hand and, briefly holding it, placed the palm high on her leg.

She took a sip of her drink and had to uncross her legs and lean forward to place it on the table. Her tits strained at the material, almost slipping into view. The hem separated from the sides of her legs, revealing her hidden triangle. The men couldn’t help sneaking a look at her.

Tina didn’t bother to cover her upper legs and placed Dan’s hand high on her inner thigh. The men continued to chat, as did Dan and Tina. She picked up her drink and continued to hold it as she sipped.

Dan smoothed her soft skin, trying to prompt her to open her pose. She gave him a stern, yet playful, grin, slightly protesting. His fingers motioned at her again, and she looked at the men over the rim of her glass as she slowly spread her legs.

She smiled as the soft lighting revealed her bare pussy to them. “You’re being such a tease,” she said softly as his little finger inched closer to her pussy.


The men couldn’t believe the boldness of the couple, and the older of the two finally spoke, “What brings you two to Ottawa?”

“My husband and I are enjoying the last few hours of our honeymoon. I’m Tina.”

“And I’m Dan.” He leaned forward, offering his hand.

“I’m Ron,” the older one said.

“I’m Dennis.”

Tina looked at them, not particularly interested in any sexual activity, though as Ron and Dennis looked at her revealing pussy, they thought otherwise.

Dan was having fun teasing the men, and he let his finger probe her opening. He motioned for her to spread her legs further, and the two could plainly see her bare slit. His tip then rubbed her clit making her body jolt.

“Have you seen much of Ottawa during your visit?” Dennis asked as Dan began to rub her slit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.