8 November 2008 - Cover

8 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and Tina continue their sexy 'Honeymoon' weekend in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Food   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan, Tina, and Lisa enjoyed their breakfast, then made plans for the day. Lisa said she had a prior engagement she had to attend later in the day and could stay with them until three. Tina suggested returning to the Oasis Aqualounge for more sexy fun.

Tina and Lisa put on their same dresses, looking suggestively sexy for Dan. He drove them to the Oasis, where the girls were viewed by those already there. He decided to keep his clothes on for now and loosened the bow that held their dresses closed. Tina walked over to the noticeboard and turned to Dan.

“My note for a gang bang is still there, along with the names of five men who want to fuck me.”

“You have about half an hour before your fun is to begin,” Dan noted.

“Will you fuck me last and lick my pussy?”

“Yes.”


The time soon arrived, and Dan escorted Tina to the black-and-white fun room. She was pleasantly surprised to count seven men, some already naked, waiting for her.

“Seven ought to keep you happy for a while,” Dan teased her as he unfastened the bow on her dress and slid it off her shoulders. The men looked at this perfectly proportioned beauty, except for a slight belly bump.

“You must be Tina; aren’t you a beauty?” One of the men complimented her, taking her hand and leading her to the padded mattress.

“I do want to have fun with you boys, but I must caution you that I’m twelve weeks pregnant with twins, so please be gentle.” Most of them congratulated her and said they wouldn’t be rough.

Dan and Lisa sat on a couch as Tina was lowered to the mattress. Her legs were spread, and a guy began to eat her pussy as two others knelt by her head, and she began sucking on their cocks.

Lisa untied her dress, placing Dan’s hand on her bare breast. While they kissed, she rubbed his crotch, then released his cock. “You must like watching your wife with other men; your cock is getting nice and hard.”’

“I do, but some past experiences haven’t been so pleasant.”

The one continued to lick Tina’s pussy until she released a sensual-sounding cum. Now freshly lubricated, he moved up between her legs and, stroking his hard cock, guided it into her.

Lisa was approached by one of the men. Noting the size of his hard cock, she was asked if she’d like to fuck. She looked at Dan as if she needed his permission.

“Go and have fun,” he said, kissing her cheek.

Tina found it difficult to prop herself up by her elbows, so Dan went and sat behind her to support her upper back. “Thank you, my love.”

Her hands were now free to stroke and suck on her two cocks. Dan began to fondle her breasts as he felt the thrusts from her first fucker. He had a close-up view of her mouth sucking teasingly slowly, alternating on each long cock.

The second guy announced he was about to cum so Tina turned her head and mouth open, and he grunted his cream onto her tongue. Dan placed his hand gently on her throat and, sharing his cum and a passionate kiss, felt her swallow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.