My Boyfriend Shows Me Off and Shares Me - Cover

My Boyfriend Shows Me Off and Shares Me

by uncle Kevin

Copyright© 2020 by uncle Kevin

Young Adult Sex Story: my BF shares my mouth and pussy with other guys.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

My Boyfriend Shows me off and shares me

I am 17, and have been with my boyfriend since I was 16. He was not my first (I had sex with two boys before him), and he is a bit older (19). I am blonde, average size tits, decent looking, skinny, with a nice butt (I have been told that enough ... just telling it like it is).

My name is Mary, my boyfriend is Kevin. When we started dating, I fell almost instantly in love with him. He was older, had a car, had pocket money ... not like most 16 year old boys. On our first date we went to McDonalds, and he tried to sneak us into a bar ... but we were turned away. We ended up parking, talking, and petting but no sex. The next date started the same, trying to get into a different bar, and being turned away. Kevin said “let’s feed you then” and started to drive away. I figured another fast food joint, which seemed fun for a date ... but he pulled up to the parking spot that is well known in the area ... same as first date. So I figured it must be a picnic.

He parked, and we started kissing again, and petting. He put my hand on his bulge, and it was obvious he was rock hard and horny as hell. He undid my buttons on my top, and was rubbing my tits over my bra ... and in an instant my bra was unhooked and off. I started to cover up, and he laughed. I said something to the effect of “people can see me” and he laughed again and pulled me down into his lap and said “not if you are here honey”. Now I have sucked both my former BFs dicks before, and was not against it ... it was okay either way with me. I figured that is what he wanted, so figured I would go for it.

I fished his hard cock out, and it was DEFINITELY bigger than the two I had done before. It had a HUGE head on it (I came to understand it was because he was circumsized while the other two were not). I started to slowly suck a little of it, not really sure I could or should take more. Kevin was having nothing of this as he was pushing me down deeper onto his dick, I tried to pull back and off but he said “not tonight, you are not teasing me and leaving me with blue balls like last night”. I had no idea what he meant, but he was using his hand to pull me up, and push me down on his dick ... I guess he was taking my mouth ... but I did not really mind, so I went with it.

He did push down too much a couple times and I gagged on it, and he seemed to like it when I did that and said something to the effect of “Yeah, those little boys could not do that with their tiny dicks could they”. Not sure if he knew any of my exes, which I doubted due to the age difference, but he kept using my mouth.

He started to thrust up his hips to meet me when he pushed down, and was really getting into it. I thought I saw a flash, and figured a car was coming or going (there were like 4 cars when we got there) so I did not pay any attention. Another flash, did not concern me either ... then Kevin said smile Mary, so I looked up at him and saw his camera out as he clicked a picture of me with his dick in my mouth. I said “HEY” and started to get up, but he quickly put his hand ROUGHLY on my head and kept me down on his raging hard on. He said “keep sucking you little slut” and resumed his face fucking of me. I went with the flow, figured he wanted a pic to jerk off to or as a “trophy”, and I was liking his dick in my mouth, so I now started sucking and not making him force me to. I felt and tasted saltiness in my mouth, and one former BF came in my mouth before, so I thought that was it, but was surprised at how little (my other BF came more I recalled).

I figured it was over (he had obviously cum) so I lifted off and was about to sit up when he said very angrily “finish sucking me off slut, I am about to cum”. I later learned it was his precum, which was new to me, but explained why there was so little. I got back down on his dick, lowered my lips and sucked about his 6 inches, but he pushed me down almost to the base of it and up again ... he was now making me go nuts deep on him, and about every third time I was gagging and my eyes watering. He said “Yeah baby, here I cum” and I felt 4 gushes of hot juice in my mouth. He said “swallow it all babe, swallow the cum you love so much” and he held me down ... I had no choice but to swallow (if I wanted to breathe) so with two gulps I had it gone. He pulled out, turned me to look at him, and snapped another picture (he still had his phone out) and smiled.

I was not sure what to think. I liked Kevin, he treated me nice (taking me out and stuff), but seemed to be rough and bossy with the bj stuff. And the pics had me wondering. He started to put his dick away, told me to button up, and he started the car. I thought now we go to BK or McDs or something, but he took me straight home. It was only 930, a full hour before my curfew. I told him that and he said “I am done, cripes, you looking for more dick slut” which threw me for a loop. I said “no, but I thought we could...” and he said “gotta run Mary, jump out”. No kiss bye, no thanks, just dropped off at my driveway an hour early and a belly full of cum.

I got out, and went in the house, and right upstairs.

The next night, we had another date planned, and Kevin picked me up and drove to his house. His parents were divorced, and he lived with his dad in an apartment building. I figured he needed to pick something up, but he said “come on” when we got there, and we went in together. I asked what we were doing, and he said “dad is working so we have the place to ourselves, so you can blow me again” and laughed. We went in, and he sat down on the couch and said “come over Mary” which I did. No kiss, or foreplay, he just unzips and puts his hands on the back of his head to enjoy. I knew where this was bound to head, so I simply lowered down and started sucking. Not a minute into this, I saw the flash that I knew was his camera on his phone, and I knew he was taking more pics. About 5 minutes into it, I heard him start talking “yo Len, what up” and I lifted up thinking someone was there with us, but he was talking on his phone ... he was chatting with a friend while I was sucking him ... some romance I thought. He shot me a look and motioned with his head as if to say “back to sucking” so I did like a good girl and went back down.

I heard him say “Mary is here now, just sucking me off like a good slut” and I felt my heart drop. Kevin laughed then went back to talking like nothing was amiss ... I heard small talk, and then I heard Kevin say “sure, check her out”. I did not know what this meant but I kept sucking. Out of the corner of my eye I then saw his phone again, but did not see any flashes ... then it hit me ... he is recording a movie of me sucking him off!!! I immediately pulled off, and in the phone I could see another guy that I knew as Len from school ... the prick was showing a live feed of me sucking him.

“not cool” I said and sat straight up. “Damn straight not cool ... finish me off like you did last night Mary ... cripes” is all he said and he put his hand behind my neck and lowered me onto his dick, which was dripping precum and spit from me. I now realized I was defeated and just a toy for him. He proceeded to thrust up and face fuck me. I did not know if Len was still watching or not, but I had no control over that, only some control over not gagging on his dick. About 2 minutes later, he pulled out and started to blast my face with his cum ... nobody had ever given me a “facial” before, and it had an odd but very neat sensation. After about 4 blasts, he then shoved it back in my mouth and I proceeded to clean up his cummy cock. Once he was done, he pulled out, I sat up, and I saw his phone and Len still there ... he was watching the performance. I felt violated, dirty, cheated ... but hot.

Kevin then went back to talking to Len and laughing about my cock sucking prowess and how I did things his exes never did. I sat on the couch for 10 minutes listening to them brag and go on before they finished up, and Kevin finally paid me attention again. He asked if I wanted a soda, and went and got me one from the fridge. He came back and sat on the couch and we had our sodas. I got up the nerve to complain about his streaming our sex and sharing that with Len ... he shot me a dirty look and said “my phone, my dick, my slut, I share what the fuck I want ... deal with it or get the fuck out”. This really made me rethink “us”, but I did like Kevin, and an older boy, I expected different rules, so I just smiled, and laid my head on his shoulder. Half an hour later, he had me blow him again, and then he took me home and dropped me off (early again, but my work was done). This time he did give me a peck on the cheek, and said same time tomorrow night).

I went upstairs, and masturbated thinking about his big dick, and wishing he would fuck me and not just have me blow him.

The next night, he picked me up at 7, and as soon as I was in the car, he started driving off in a different direction this time ... not sure what we were doing, I asked “are we not going to your Dad’s place again”?. He laughed and said “yeah, you will get to suck some more cock hon, just gotta swing by and pick up Len first”. I was puzzled, and said something to the effect of Len ... but are we not gonna ... you know. He laughed and said “you sure are gonna be sucking cock babe” and laughed.

A minute later we were pulling into an apartment building parking lot, and Lenny jumped into the car grinning like crazy. We drove away, and Len and Kevin were exchanging looks in the read view mirror, I knew something was up, but did not know what, and dared not ask. 10 minutes later, we were in the same living room from the night before, but this time Len was there with us and not only on the phone.

Kevin sat down on the sofa, and I joined him. Len said directly across on a lazy boy. I asked “so ... what is the plan for tonight” as if I did not know it would involve me sucking Kevin while Len watched. They both laughed an evil laugh. Kevin gave me a nice passionate kiss (he did not normally do that) and rubbed my titties. He then stood up, unzipped, and pulled down his pants and boxers revealing his dick. He said “suck me like only you can babe and show Len how lucky I am”. He was finally showing some affection and love for me ... maybe I was being too mean based on the last couple of times I thought. I have NEVER done anything like this before, but since Len watched via phone, I figured it was not much different, so I may as well do as expected.

I tried not to see Len out of the corner of my eye as I started sucking off my boyfriend. Kevin kept moaning and saying stuff like yeah, and shit, and that is my slut. I noticed he kept turning as needed and was sure to give Len a great view of me sucking cock. Kevin started unbuttoning my top and taking my tits out ... but I tried to stop him ... but as my hands tried to stop his, he used the chance to grab my head and thrust balls deep making me gag ... so I had to choose between my tits being exposed of gagging ... both in front of Len ... I chose to give up the tit battle and try to not choke.

About 5 minutes into this Kev pulled out and pulled me up to kiss me. I was liking this attentive part of him which was new. He then turned me around showing my tits in full view of Len and for the first time I could see Len had his dick out and was stroking it. I blushed and looked away. This made Kevin mad...”do you think Len is ugly or something little miss stuck up”? This shocked me ... I simply did not want to see another boy’s dick I thought, but Kev was mad at me again.

He pushed me back to my knees and shoved his dick back in my mouth. He was saying the normal crude comments from before (slut, tease, cum whore) and I could do nothing but suck his dick. I then clearly heard “come over and get some of this Len” which I was not going to have any part of. I tried to pull off his dick but he put a hand on the back of my head and said “keep sucking BITCH ... do not dare stop”. I gave in and kept bobbing, hoping to get him off and have this over. I then saw Len and his cock not more than 5 inches from my face. Was he REALLY going to make me suck his friend?

Kev pulled me off, looked down on me and said “suck Len as good as you suck me hon, or we are OVER”. He was on a real power trip I could tell, and I was just a toy to be used. I could leave then and go back to life before Kev, or submit now and still have a boyfriend. I looked at Lens dick, and it was nice looking, bigger than Kev by about an inch and a half, and also circumsized.

I looked up at Len, who smiled at me ... so he was not gonna be helping me out of this I thought. I sighed, and lowered my head and swallowed his cock head. He moaned and I heard the two of them high five. I then started bobbing, taking about half his dick into my mouth. He started fondling my tits (which I forgot were out) and I was sucking my BFs friend while he watched. I saw flashes, so I knew he was taking pics of this too ... he liked taking pics.

I heard Kev say my turn again and he pulled me over to his dick and had me suck him. He was talking to Len about “told you she sucked well, and that she would suck who I told her too” and they both laughed. I spent the next 10 minutes having my mouth passed from one hard dick to the other and being insulted and belittled as I did my GF duties.

Len said “can I come in her mouth too” to which Kev laughed and said “she would not want it any other way”. Len said “Mary, open up” and I pulled off Kev’s hard cock and went toward Len again and he put his head in my mouth, and started to fist off in my mouth”. He told me to look at him as I sucked him and I obeyed. He moaned loudly, said FUCK YEAH and blasted in my mouth ... his was BITTER and I almost gagged due to it. He fisted off and had my mouth full of his bitter load. He pulled out without me swallowing and half of his load came out and onto my tits. This mad Kev mad and he said “ungratefull cock sucker wasting Len’s hot cum”. He then put his dick in it, smeared it, then offered it to my mouth. I still had Lens cum in my mouth, and did not know what to do (swallow or suck) but Kev made up my mind by pulling my hair, which opened my mouth and tipped my head back and he RAMMED his cock (covered in Lens cum) into my cum filled mouth. As he face fucked me, it drove the cum in my mouth down my throat and into my belly. Kev pounded my face for about 2 minutes before he yelled “my turn to cum slut” and blasted his normal 4 shots into my waiting mouth, and straight down my throat. His cum tasted sooooo good compared to Len, that I loved swallowing his seed.

They high fived again as he pulled out and said something like “that is how bros share Len” and they laughed. I sat up, started to button up, but Kev said to leave it like that, so I did. Kev turned on the TV and a baseball game was on, so Kev went to his father’s room, grabbed a DVD, and popped it in. I thought we were going to watch a movie, but as soon as it came on, it was obviously a porn. Kev and Len each had their cocks out, I had my tits out, and on the tv was a scene with a girl and a BUNCH of guys, I think I counted like 8. They laughed and said can you imagine that skank doing all those guys. I watched and could not believe how many guys, and how BIG their dicks were. At one point in the movie, 4 guys were sitting on a sofa, and the girl was on her knees just going down the line sucking them all.

Len said “that looks fun, let’s do that now”. Kev said “but we are short a couple guys”. Len laughed and said we can call Shaun and Kenny ... I HOPED he was kidding. They both laughed, and sat on the couch and said “start sucking Mary”. I was a defeated whore, as I got on my knees between them. I figured it wise to start with my BF, so I sucked his still hard cock as they watched the porn. I then sucked Len, and back to Kev again. I knew they would not last long as they were horny from my mouth and the movie. Kev said “Here I come hon” and I sucked for all I was worth, but he pulled out and shot on my face ... hitting my hair, nose, chin with his cum. Len laughed and said “SWEET”. I gave Kev a few quick sucks and turned my attention to his friend in an effort to get him off and be done. I sucked him as deep and hard as I could and fondled his hairy nuts as I did. He said “best cock sucker I have ever had Kev”. I smiled inside a bit loving the attention. I sucked him deep and hard for at least 5 minutes before he started to cum ... I felt a blast in my mouth and this time I pulled off and had him blast my face like Kev did. I took two more blasts on my face before Len put his dick back in my mouth and had me suck his cummy cock ... load two was no better tasting than load 1 I thought. I pulled off and saw Kev just turning off his phone. Kev said “I will email you the movie later Len”. DAMN ... did he make a movie of me sucking two guys ... I sure hoped not.

Kev took me home about 20 minutes later.

The following day we had no plans, but I hoped he would call ... but nothing. Then the next night nothing either, nor the next night. I was thinking he was done with me. I thought I had nothing to lose, so I called him. He answered and asked what was up ... I made small talk and then went for it and asked why he had not called. He laughed and said “slut a bit horny for cock are you ... LOL”. I said nothing ... so he asked again. I responded that I just wanted to see him. He said “K ... you walk over here ... see you in about an hour”. I was shocked, I lived like 4 miles away. I asked if he could pick me up since he had a car, and he said NO ... you want to see me and my cock, you walk over here. If you are not here in an hour, don’t bother coming at all and hung up.

FUCKING Prick I thought ... looked at the clock (7 PM), and thought for a couple minutes. I had no time to get showered and cleaned up much... 4 miles would take pretty much the full hour ... I bit my lower lip, grabbed my purse, and started out the door...

I got to his dad’s apartment 57 minutes after I hung up with him ... three minutes to spare. I am sure I looked a mess ... sweaty, messed up hair, frazzled looking ... but at least I was gonna see Kev. I rang his buzzer, he answered and laughed when he realized it was me. “come up tramp” he said and buzzed me in. Like the fool I am, I entered and walked to apartment 3D to see him. The door was ajar since he knew I was coming. I pushed it open, and saw Kev ... then Len ... I knew where this would lead, but went in anyway. Then in the kitchen I heard someone, and say Kenny and Shaun ... and I froze. I looked at Kev, and he just smiled, came over and hugged me, as he started to lead me to the living room where Len was ... THEN I heard a flush, and out of the bathroom came a boy I never knew ... he was a black kid that I had seen in school, but did not know.

He looked at me, then Kev ... and Kev said “Yo Reece, meet Mary, Mary, this is Reece”. We nodded. Kev went and sat on the sofa, Len put a DVD in the machine, and as I started to sit on the couch, Kev pulled me onto his lap and said “the guys are sitting on the couch hon” and they laughed. Reece went and sat on the lazy boy chair. Kev then hit play on the DVD player and the same scene from the other night was set to come on ... a girl on her knees blowing 4 men on the couch ... I looked at Kev and he said “baby needs her feeding boys. She called me all horny which is why you are all here” ... with this he lifted me off and said “pull out my cock babe and start with me, then move your way down the line”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.