The Unintentional Escort Girl - Cover

The Unintentional Escort Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Serena Christian

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trish never intended to become a bad girl. She was raised to go to church each and every Sunday and to do her best to keep her knees together until she was happily married and had to do her duty to create new little ones to follow the word of God. Now, she was as close to being a professional bad girl as a girl could possibly get and in all honesty, she loved it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Trish was an “old hand” in the escort game business after six short months of counting cash and stuffing it into her mom’s old cookie jar with the broken arm on one side.

Nobody messed with the cookie jar because it was up so high you almost needed a ladder to get up to open it up and it was so dusty and grimy on the outside only a suicidal person would think to open it up and eat a cookie from inside taking the risk of food poisoning.

Besides, nobody in their right mind would ever stash cash in a cookie jar anymore because it was the first place any thief would look.

She estimated that in the six month period she had taken close to two hundred assignments that paid a minimum of a thousand bucks for each two hour session.

At first, she didn’t think she could handle the terrible humiliation and degradation some of the clients heaped on top off her recently turned twenty head, but when she counted her rolls of cash, she changed her mind in a hurry and started taking some calming pills to soothe her sensitivities when some rich prick treated her like shit and made her do things that she would never allow a real boyfriend or a fiancée to do when the lights were down low.

The coming week, she was supposed to travel to Las Vegas to decorate the arm of a gay fashion designer that wanted to keep up the charade of being a regular guy and not swinging for the other side like most of the other males in that particular industry.

Trish got along with most gays and lesbians easily because she was not in the least bit judgmental about personal choices when it came to sex. The truth was that that she was completely amoral and she enjoyed men, women and anything in between especially if it was a business transaction and not some flight of fancy caused by too much booze or a sense of loneliness that stifled her in the midnight hours. That was a special time when things seemed so complicated that she had given up on understanding the whys or the wherefores of surrendering her feminine secrets and simply went with the flow with no questions asked and none expected.

At the beginning of the month, she had taken a partner of sorts onboard.

The girl’s name was Amber and she was really good at organizing things and making sure that Trish was never overbooked or had any gaps that left her wondering why she was doing this stuff that she knew would make her mom and dad just shake their heads and wonder where they went wrong.

Amber was a Godsend and she never made any trouble for Trish like some of her previous BFFs that had screwed her by screwing her current boyfriend before she was finished with him. After that happened a couple of times, she stopped keeping the really good looking ones right next to her to find out how she operated and when it would be the best time to steal her boyfriend right out from under her nose.

With Amber backing her up with all of the administrative chores of the core process of fucking guys to make a lot of money, she filled up two cookie jars before Amber told her it was time for her to bite the bullet and declare some income to the Feds in order to stay out of trouble if anyone ratted her out to make a bounty on the side. She decided on a young guy called Jack that was still wet behind the ears and just out of business school but he was real attentive and she knew from the way her kept looking at her ass that she could get a good discount with him with a little bit of female honey to make him loyal to her for more than just making some dough structuring her finances to keep her out of trouble.

Her new personal assistant Amber happened to catch her down on her knees with the new accountant and she didn’t seem inclined to withdraw without seeing the thing through right to the happy ending when Jack drained his weasel into Trish’s studied submissive face looking up at him with eyes that promised a whole lot more if he stayed being a good boy in taking care of her finances.

Trish was on her good behavior around Jack and it was beginning to piss Amber off that the young man was so gullible in believing that she was really shy and modest at heart.

The newly hatched escort girl Trish was astute enough to see the envy in Amber’s eyes and she decided to shape her assistant up in a package a lot more appealing to a young man’s eyes.

She sent Amber to a health spa with the express purpose of shaving off a dozen pounds of excess baby fat to make her curves look a whole lot more seductive. Then she had the medical section of the spa do that eye thing that made her whole face look mysterious and sexy and not cow-like with no sex appeal at all. The dentist made her mouth a new entryway to an infinite paradise of erotic dimensions. Finally she had the spa wax away all of her pubic hair and shape up her rear entry with a cleansing process that turned it from a brown eye into a pretty pink puckered target.

Amber was ready to start all over with Jack after Trish decked her out in the finest and sexiest undies and tight silk sheath dress that left nothing to the imagination.

For the first time in Trish’s presence, she saw him ogling another female’s posterior and it made her feel like Svengali manipulating the strings of human puppets with long dangling cocks and beautifully curved heart-shaped asses that would tempt the good intentions of a Saint.

When Amber bent over to pick up the pen from the floor in front of her desk, Trish saw Jack’s trousers form into that unmistakable tent shape that signaled he was most desirous of sticking his amorous dick into Amber’s inviting real door of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.