Monster King
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Frederick Jubilance

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When a Red Mage girl is captured by a failing tribe of goblins, she's forced to breed several children with the chief of the tribe before he takes his men in a raid from which they won't return, leaving their hobgoblin children, particularly their son Gyntaf to take command of the tribe and lead them to become something bigger. Prisoners of war, kidnapped slaves, willing sluts or even his own family, everything is fair game when you try to breed a kingdom into existence.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Lactation   Pregnancy   Royalty  

By now it’s been weeks of constant breeding, even with potions both Arnall and Katya were running dry. Thaid was testing her every day to know if she was pregnant but he knew even if she was it could take days for the tests to be positive, human women had slower reproductive cycles. He was sure she had to be pregnant by now. But he wanted to make sure.

Arnall went to the female goblin of the tribe to get the goblin milk he usually drank in the potions straight from the source. They were his brood sisters, goblins raised by the same caretakers and from the same generation, they could be related by blood but it was impossible to be sure. This made them along with him the oldest goblins in the tribe besides Thaid.

It was frowned upon to mate with one’s brood relatives though no such taboo existed for actual blood relatives, as long as it wasn’t a goblin who raised you or one of the kids you grew up with. Arnall had never had an inclination for his brood sisters, he thought such things showed weakness, but they had used their alchemy to keep a very desirable and young appearance in spite of how old he knew they were on the inside.

He met the four women in the room they used to care for their children. He watched them for a moment while they played with the children, they didn’t take long to realize he wanted to talk to them alone and they told the kids to play outside.

He told them he was there to drink from their tits and they obediently uncovered themselves, but he ordered them to strip completely. He took a moment to appreciate their bodies, they were only a little shorter than him, tiny for a human but the right size for him, they had yellow eyes and dark hair like his at various lengths, with matching pubic hair above their pussy; they could have the height of a human child but their bodies were those of adults: smooth light green skin, wide child-rearing hips, narrow waist, big fleshy lips on both mouth and vagina, and the reason he had come to them; massive, pert, gravity-defying breasts full of sweet life-giving milk.

He knew their bodies weren’t really as young and fertile as they looked, their almost barren wombs being one of the reasons he needed to get more slaves fast, but they generated a reaction in him nonetheless.

He ordered them to lay on a table, their bodies completely exposed to him in a vulnerable state, their breasts and pussies with easy access. He considered his age-old rejection of them, their small bodies proportioned perfectly for him and the taboo more of a turn on now, but he had a mate to breed at the moment. He had to use them to recharge but maybe he could also use them for motivation.

He scanned their exposed bodies, a hand caressing his closest brood sister, Nyla. He held her breasts, kneading and caressing them. She blushed a little as a small amount of milk dripped from her tits. Arnall sucked on her left nipple and squeezed with his hand, making a stream of milk shoot into his mouth.

Looking straight into her eyes he released her right boob and slowly ran his hand down her body, passing with a soft ticklish touch over her belly, circling around her bellybutton and then continuing between her open legs and towards her honey-pot.

Nyla frowned, looking away and closing her eyes. Arnall knew she had always been more of a rebel than their sisters, not so silently objecting to a lot of goblin traditions for which she had a hard time hiding her dislike. The idea of breaking taboo with every one of his brood sisters had crossed his mind after the long stretch the tribe had been without available mates, but above all of his sisters, he wanted to ravage Nyla the most. He wanted to show her her place, to strip her of the respect her age and witchy wisdom had given her.

Arnall released her breast, taking her head by the cheeks he made his sister look at him as he plunged two fingers into her. Nyla’s eyes throwed daggers at him and she released a pained grunt. He expertly overwhelmed her with stimulation, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he penetrated her, touching her rugged g-spot with his fingers, and sliding along her folds as he pulled out. He managed to make his reluctant sister release low grunts even while she kept her hateful face.

His cock was hard as a rock, he really wanted to fuck her right then but he saved his lust for the breeding slave, concentrating on feeding from his brood sister’s milk. He kept drinking until he had emptied both of her teats, by then she was sinking her nails into the furniture doing her best to hold back her orgasm. Arnall switched to licking her nipples, circling around and rubbing it with his tongue, he wanted to make her cum as a victory over her will, he used his free hand to rub her remaining nipple and inserted an extra finger into her cunt, increasing the pace. She was having small spasms, moving all around with waves of pleasure, dripping copious amounts of pussy juice. She glared at him with her resentful eyes, her face blushing by the second, she closed her eyes and he grinned.

Every single goblin in the tribe heard when Nyla came, the scream even reached Katya’s locked room. Her fluids shot out of her and ran all over the furniture. The muscles of her vagina chocked Arnall’s fingers as she convulsed. Arnall waited until she stopped cuming and opened her eyes to stare into them again with a hard look before taking his fingers out of her. His dick was throbbing at this point.

His more submissive sisters were still laying were they were told, but they had propped themselves to look at the show and were jilling off. When Arnall moved away from Nyla they were fast to lay down and spread their legs, eagerly awaiting the same treatment or that he would use his rock-hard dick with them. For this same reason he had no interest in them, to their dismay he only drank their milk, not even touching them anywhere other than their tits.

After it was clear he wouldn’t “spoil” them like he had their sister, they looked at her with misplaced jealousy. Nyla was strewn were she laid, panting. She wanted to get up and leave, but she wasn’t brave or foolish enough to get up until Arnall commanded it. Arnall returned to Katya super charged with enough sperm and lust to finish the job twice over.



Arnall went back to work like he had for weeks, like he told Katya, she only had his goblin cockmilk to drink. She had gotten used to the watery and salty liquid, it was like nursing salty milk from a long nipple or at least she chose to see it that way. As promised, Arnall was relatively nice to her, slowly giving her more freedom, eventually letting her walk around the caves when he was around, but when he started to go back to raid, she was locked in his room. It was both to stop her from escaping and to protect her from getting raped by other goblins.

Every morning, elder Thaid would do a pregnancy test on her. With the passing days she could see that the elder was getting worried. The goblins were getting more and more out of control every day. She was the only slave and Arnall wouldn’t let them near her, and he wouldn’t leave on long raids until she got pregnant, limiting their raiding options. With their leader occupied, they had failed most assaults and gathered little loot on the few successes. Above all, they hadn’t captured any new breeding slaves.

Until one day, Thaid was doing the test with Arnall checking the maps in the room, he smiled and Katya knew what happened.

“Chief Arnall! It’s done,” He said gleefully. “You put a baby in her, she’s definitely with child.”

Arnall turned around, looking at her with a faint smile, the first one she’d seen on him.

“Good,” He said. “Gather the men, I want to announce it.”

Katya wasn’t sure what would happen next, now that she was pregnant Arnall could go on longer raids, killing or capturing more people, she hated that. She thought what it meant for her, now that she was pregnant. He may ease up on her, give her a rest. It’s not like she could get more pregnant, right? She had gotten used to most of it after a week, even allowed herself to enjoy it, but a part of her still gnawed at her consciousness. She had allowed a goblin to breed her, to make her a birthing machine for powerful goblins that would kill and enslave other people. She wondered if she valued her life above that.

Arnall announced the pregnancy to the tribe and they all celebrated, there was a meager feast that showed just how bad they were doing. They didn’t grow food, they depended on what they could hunt or steal.

Arnall was glad Katya was finally pregnant, he no longer needed to keep the extreme breeding routine. He could slow down, but that didn’t mean he had or wanted to stop completely. Katya was a beautiful woman, much better sexual company than female goblins or even the last slaves he had tasted so long ago now. The young redhead had very quickly settled into her role and made for a good fuck. He enjoyed taking a woman against her will, but a willing human woman was indeed rare.

Taking a break from sex could be seen as not being man enough, even after the mating marathon he had just had, and goblin culture believed cumming in a pregnant woman helped her grow her babies. Arnall was sure it was just an old wives’ tale, an excuse by goblin men to keep fucking impregnated women and waste seed on them.

-----But Arnall didn’t need much convincing, every time he came back from raiding or scouting he would bed Katya. Taking the time to enjoy the experience, not the animalistic, brutish mating they had before, but slow, pleasurable sex. He still fucked her for hours on end, but this time he did it in a slow buildup to a single massive cum. The amount of jizz enough to fill her womb and bloat her belly, if the tales were true this would indeed be a strong child.




Katya had hoped she could rest now that she was pregnant, but the sex wasn’t that bad now. Arnall was almost gentle with her, the slow mating didn’t hurt at all and even though they still had sex for hours he would stop after he came once. She still had an orgasm every time she felt his prick twitching inside her, though not as strong as before. She found herself missing the powerful and overwhelming orgasm she had when he would just ravage her and the thought filled her with guilt and disgust.

She kept feeding from his cockmilk, it had become routine and she didn’t mind anymore. The milk made her feel warm and nice, she was sure by now that it had some aphrodisiac effect and wasn’t just psychological. She didn’t have a choice anyway, and the taste had improved over time, or her perception of it did.

Katya’s belly grew at an astonishing rate, growing into what looked like months of pregnancy in a week. Surprisingly, her body handled it well, not getting stretch marks and the like. Her magic reserve was constantly feeding her growing child and keeping her healthy without her command. Being syphoned of all her magic and growing her baby kept her tired, which added to the aphrodisiac she was ingesting made her very docile. Still, she was glad they hadn’t or couldn’t put a slave seal on her.

Katya’s baby bump reached full development in little over a month, it didn’t take long for goblins to grow, specially not inside a human womb. It had only been a couple of months since she was captured, but she took longer than most women before the goblins had her ready to pop with their spawn.

In the same room where she had conceived, Thaid and the four goblin women helped her deliver her child. Goblin babies were small, making it easier on for her first birth, but it was still her first child. Her first child was a goblin raped into her.

As soon as it came out, the goblinettes marveled at it. The baby girl had copper red hair, taking after her mother, a rare trait even on goblin born from humans.

“It’s a hobgoblin! Chief, she was already born as a hobgoblin!” They were ecstatic, usually goblin had to gather a lot of magic and combat experience to transform into a hobgoblin, but Katya’s strong bloodline had given her child a head start. They recognized her immediately as a hobgoblin because of the two horns she had in her forehead instead of the single horn of regular goblins.

“SHE?!” Arnall’s voice resounded in the room. “I need a strong SON, someone who can take my place if a raid goes wrong or if I grow weak!”

“But chief, she’s very strong,” the goblinettes tried to reason with him, but when they saw his glare, they changed direction. “That means this human can birth you strong children. Even if it takes a while to impregnate her.”

Arnall stared at his daughter, his angered expression soon turned into something much worse. “She can be useful, once she grows, she can give me children too.” He said. Katya felt a stab of guilt at this. This is what she had allowed to get herself into, what she had cooperated with. She had ignored her situation and gone along with it and now it came crashing down on her when she heard the obvious, her child was going to be impregnated by their father, and any future children she had would be either rapist raider or breeding sluts.

“No. She’s your daughter, our daughter,” Katya pleaded to him. “Don’t breed her. I’ll have as many children as you want, don’t rape our daughter.”

“Silence! She will breed like any goblin, she will be raised to love it like any other female in the tribe,” Arnall barked at her. “No reason to waste a good mate leaving her to my men. You will both be bred by me.”

Katya came out of the hazy complacent temper she’d been in, faced with the worst parts of this life.

Arnall ordered their child be taken by the goblinettes to be raised into breeding stock and ordered potion be given to Katya. He went back to work on a male heir as soon as she was forced to drink, fixing her body, and reversing most of the damage of childbirth.

Katya was no longer cooperative, she fought back like she hadn’t since her capture, but it ended with predictable results. Her weakened body and depleted magic couldn’t overpower the goblin chief. Arnall had to rape her from then on, struggling against her for days. With the self-delusion broken, Katya’s mind shattered.

Arnall lamented the loss of his only enthusiastic fuck in ages but he didn’t care about her state, in the end it only made her a less engaging mate. He kept her womb full of baby batter at all times, feeding her from his dick as he had before, as she went catatonic. Her mind seemed to regress to that of a child, unable or unwilling to speak, even to plead.

Arnall wanted to get back to full time raiding as soon as possible, he needed to put a baby in her again quickly. He had lost enough time already with no heir to show for it. It wasn’t unusual for Katya’s battered pussy to swallow 4 huge loads every day, millions of sperm searching frantically for her ovum. Days and weeks passed without her speaking or leaving the room.

-----Her child was kept away, cared, fed and raised by the goblinettes, they named her Phara. Katya didn’t even get to name her child. Arnall had given Phara to the goblinnetes to raise and told them to protect her at all times, knowing the men would try to rape her. His brood sisters kept her and the other children separated from the males. Not even he saw his daughter, but he trusted they were teaching her the submissive ways of the females.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.