Golden Shower Mom - Cover

Golden Shower Mom

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

They had dinner.

It had been exciting to fuck in the men’s restroom at the park. As they ate, they joked about it, asking what the other would have done if someone had, come into the restroom while Mike had his cock thrusting into her cunt.

They laughed about it, giggled naughtily at the replies they gave.

Lisa found she was very happy, happier than she had been in a very long time. She was satisfied with her sex life. Before, she had gotten relief from various men. Now, the tension was not only gone, but she felt very satisfied, too.

She found out that her son had been jacking off from a very early age. Lisa found herself telling her son about her frustrations, how she would use her fingers, shove various items into her pussy in an effort to stop that insane itch. They revealed all the intimate details of self-gratification to one another, taking delight in being drawn closer to each other.

The television was on, but they weren’t paying attention to it. They sat close to get her on the couch, caressing and touching.

Mike seemed to enjoy thrusting his tongue into his mother’s mouth and letting her suck on it, something she enjoyed too. They were naked. Without the restraint of clothing, Lisa found herself in a constant state of heat.

Mike loved to caress and cup and squeeze his mother’s tits. He seemed to take delight in pulling and twisting at her long nipples, then tickling them with his tongue. He ran his palms up and down her thighs.

Lisa had very long, very creamy, very smooth thighs. They were, she thought, her most attractive physical attribute. They were, but so was the rest of her slender, curvy body. She had the build and shape men drooled over and dreamed about.

Taking his cock in her hand, she spread her legs wide so he could press his fingers to her fiery cunt. She looked down as he ran his fingers through her soft pussy hair, twisting the strands around his fingers. When the tip of his finger slid down and. rubbed at her constantly swollen clit, she shivered with a stab of pleasure.

“Mmmm, that feels good, darling,” she murmured, spreading her legs wider and scooting her ass to the edge of the couch. “Fingerfuck me a bit.”

His finger slipped into the tight heat of his mother’s cunt, and she mewled delightedly. Wiggling her hips as he moved his finger back and forth, she closed her fist around his throbbing cock and beat it slowly, alternating the jacking motions with squeezes of his precious balls.

While he fingerfucked his mother, Mike circled his tongue around her nipple before drawing it into his wet mouth.

Lisa mewled softly and held the back of his head, pulling his mouth tight to her spongy tit.

Then Mike surprised her.

He began to lick downward. She shivered as his wet tongue traced over her belly button, his lips taking soft nips at her flesh. Her eyes were glazed with, anticipation, her breath coming hotly.

Mike moved lower, then she felt his tongue tracing the outline of her cunt hair, swirling across her hips.

“Ohhh, you naughty boy,” she giggled. “You’re making mother get hot, awfully hot! You know what will happen if you make mother’s cunt boil, don’t you?”

He slid from the couch and dropped to his knees on the floor. He kissed and licked along her thigh moving his tongue to her knee. He looked up at his mother with burning eyes, lapping almost daintily at her thigh flesh.

Lisa spread her knees as wide as she could, scooting her ass farther off the cushions of the couch. While Mike licked from one thigh to the other, she caressed her firm, upstanding tits, watching his tongue. She wiggled her hips, her cunt pulsating, her clit throbbing.

Mike’s tongue felt so hot on her flesh, so wet, so exciting. Lisa moved a hand down her trembling stomach and through the mass of curls at her cunt. She scraped her finger along one puffy cunt lip, drew it to her clitoris.

Mike’s gaze followed her fingers as he licked along the softness of her inner thigh. She shoved her finger between the fiery wet lips of her cunt, moving it in slowly and deliberately as he watched. His eyes burned hotter as he watched her finger slide slowly in and out of her cunt.

Lisa knew what was going on in her son’s mind.

“Since you’ve never fucked-anyone but me, Mike,” she said in a low voice, “I suppose you’ve never kissed a cunt, either.”

Mike shook his head. “But I’ve thought about it, Mom. I’ve wanted to kiss a pussy, to find out what it was like.”

“Kiss mine,” she said. “Kiss mother’s cunt and find out if you like it.”

His face was a few inches away now. He stared at his mother’s cunt, seeing he glistening wet lips, the tip of her inflamed clitoris, the way the hair grew along the lips and disappeared into the crack of her’ ass. Mike ran his tongue over his lips, then moved his face into his mother’s crotch.

“Ooooh,” Lisa mewled as he kissed her cunt.

Mike kissed wetly, then, with a low growl bubbling from his throat, he shoved his mouth tightly against his mother’s cunt. He opened his lips, thrusting his tongue out.

As his tongue penetrated her pussy, she moaned with delight, arching her hips up, grinding her cunt slowly against her son’s face. She gazed hotly and steadily into his eyes that were above the thick curls of her silky cunt hair.

Experimentally, Mike moved his tongue in and out of his mother’s cunt, then he began to lick up and down. The wet heat of his tongue seared her pussy as he licked from the bottom of it, up on the lips, then over her clitoris. When he pulled her clitoris into his mouth and nibbled, Lisa came.

The orgasms bubbled up quickly, not as strong as most, but quite pleasant just the same.

“Mmmmm, nice,” she whispered.

Mike, feeling his mother’s clit throb, knew he had made her come. His eyes sparkled with delight as he released his mouth grip and began to swirl his tongue around her knotted clitoris. He lapped up and down swiftly. He lifted his hands to her ass, cupping her ass cheeks as his mother closed her hot thighs against his face.

When he thrust his tongue into her boiling cunt again, Lisa wailed in pleasure. It seemed to go deep, but she knew it was only an inch or so. Yet, as he plunged that inch of tongue in and out of her cunt, she came again.

Her wet, hairy cunt lips closed about his tongue, flexing as she came. Lisa lifted her crotch, pressing it into his mouth and tongue. She clawed at her tits again, pulling her nipples. She pressed the palms of her hands against her tits, trying to flatten them.

Mike ran his tongue in and out of his mother’s cunt, lapping at it the way a dog laps at a bowl of water. The hot, liquid sounds of his licking increased her ecstasy, gave her a series of orgasms. She shook her ass, lifting her thighs and draping them over her son’s shoulders, her hot thighs pressing at his cheeks.

“Ooooh, baby, baby,” she whimpered. “I’m coming, darling! You’re making mother come with your tongue! Oh, Mike, fuck me with your tongue! I love a tonguefuck! Fuck mother’s hot cunt with your sweet tongue!”

Mike’s face was slippery with the seeping juices of his mother’s fiery cunt. The thick cunt hair tickled his nose, and his mouth was so tight against her pussy that his chin was pressing on the pucker of her asshole. He pulled the hot cheeks of her ass apart, feeling the flexing of her asshole at his chin. He rammed his tongue as deep as he could into her spasming cunt, gripping her creamy ass cheeks.

Lisa began to slain her cunt up and down, pounding it against his face, squealing as the orgasms boiled through her body. She banged up and down harshly. She twisted and churned, now holding the back of his head, pulling his mouth as tight as she could against her grinding, steaming cunt.

“Eat me!” she screamed, her head twisting about in ecstasy. “Eat me, damn you! Eat my fucking cunt! Chew my pussy out ... lick it ... suck it! Ohhh, Mike, Mike ... suck mother’s pussy! Suck me, fuck me, eat me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.