Golden Shower Mom - Cover

Golden Shower Mom

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lisa came awake the next morning with a stretching luxuriousness.

She looked at her son who was still sound asleep next to her. His face, composed in sleep, looked even younger than he was. She watched his sleeping face with affection, hoping the things they were doing would not harm him emotionally. She was sure they would not.

She lifted the sheet and looked down at his naked body. He had a hard-on, but she knew he was not having some beautiful erotic dream; he just had to piss, that was all.

A piss hard-on, her husband had called it.

She, too, felt the need to piss. She always did when she woke up in the mornings. It was one of the first things she had to do.

She climbed out of bed quietly, then went to the bathroom and pissed.

Next, she prepared breakfast, after which she woke her son up.

Mike came in sleepy, rubbing his eyes. She had to make him go wash up before breakfast, and while he was splashing cold water on his face, she went into the bathroom with him. After washing his face, she saw him turn to the toilet.

“Let me,” she said, taking hold of his cock as she pressed her tits against his back, her crotch at his ass.

Looking over his shoulder, she held his cock as he pissed, and she could not resist placing her other hand into the stream. She mewled softly, licking her lips. When he finished, she shook his cock as she had seen him do, then turned him, around to face her. She kissed her son’s mouth, thrusting her tongue in for a moment.

“Now, you can go eat breakfast,” she said. After he ate, Mike volunteered to do the dishes.

Lisa was pleasantly pleased by his offer. She sat at the table drinking more coffee as he stood at the sink. He was still naked, and she loved to see him this way. His ass was small and tight. Her eyes became warm, then hot, as she gazed at her son’s ass. She had pulled on the filmy gown when she got out of bed, but now she opened it and stroked one of her tits as she watched her son’s ass.

She stood up, letting her gown fall to the floor. She stepped up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, lowering one hand to his cock. She jacked his cock in a tight fist, kissing at his neck and shoulders.

“Mmmm, nice cock,” she whispered into his ear, thrusting her tongue into it. “Beautiful cock, and it was so hard this morning when you were asleep. i wanted to climb on and fuck you, baby.”

She pressed her bushy cunt against his naked ass, twisting against him.

“Why didn’t you, Mom?”

“You need your sleep,” she said, running her fist back and forth on his prick. “You need all the rest you can get, especially if you’re going to come off five times a day.”

“You’re gonna make me come five times a day, Mom?”

“I’m going to try.” She laughed.

She kissed and licked at his shoulders and back, still pumping his prick. Her wet tongue slipped along his spine as she moved lower. She paused at the base of his spine, kissing hotly the upper portions of his tight ass cheeks.

She went to her knees behind him, burning moist kisses about his ass. She snaked her long tongue out and licked up and down his thighs, feeling her son tremble as he braced himself on the sink. She held his hips as she darted her tongue along the crack of his ass, then she shoved it between his thighs to lick his dangling balls.

Mike spread his legs for her, and she pushed her nose into the crack of his ass, her tongue lapping at his balls. She grabbed his cock again and beat on it excitedly. Dragging her tongue past his balls, she slipped it into the crack of his ass and licked at his tight asshole.

“Oh, Mom, that’s good!” Mike groaned. “I like that, Mom! Oh wow, licking my ass my asshole! I bet I could come with you licking my asshole, Mom!”

She pulled her face out of his ass. “If you start to come, you turn around fast and stick your cock in my mouth, you hear me?”

She shoved her face into the crack of his ass once again, her mouth open, lips pressing at his asshole.

Mike was leaning way over now, arching his ass into his mother’s face. She sucked at her son’s tight asshole, her tongue lapping up and down, then she pressed the tip against it. Her fist kept up a steady jerking motion on his throbbing hard cock now. With a bit more pressure her tongue slithered into her son’s asshole.

Mike gave a yelp of delight, and Lisa started tongue fucking his ass. Mike shoved his ass back until he was grinding it into his mother’s face. Lisa’s cunt was bubbling again, mild orgasms exploding with ecstasy. She wiggled her ass while she knelt behind her son, fucking his asshole with her wicked, wet tongue.

Somehow she was almost on the floor. She was sitting there, with her son shoving his ass into her face. She was holding his hips now and not his cock. She wanted her face as tight into his ass as possible.

Her tongue was plunging an inch deep, and she could feel his asshole tighten about it. She sucked at his asshole with her hot lips as her tongue thrust in and out. She felt one of his hands between her thighs, feeling her cunt as she tonguefucked his asshole. She was surprised to find her cunt convulsing in those delightfully tight orgasms.

Suddenly Mike yelped, and she found he was trying to turn around, to shove his cock into her mouth. Quickly, she jerked her tongue out of his asshole and just in time.

Lisa managed to get the head of his cock between her lips just as her son squirted. The thick come juice shot from his piss hole rapidly, strongly, copiously. He was almost standing on his head, his ass in the air, and she was sucking hungrily at his gushing cock, his balls against her nose.

“We almost didn’t make it, Mom,” he panted when it was over. “I thought I was gonna come on your tits.”

“Fine with me.” Lisa giggled, wiping at her mouth. “You can come anywhere on me you want, I told you that.”

“I know, but you said to turn around fast and stick my cock in your mouth when I started to come,” he reminded her. “And I almost didn’t make it. Boy, that sure did feel good, your tongue up my asshole!”

“You liked that, huh?”

“I guess I’m gonna like everything we do,” he said.

“I’ll tonguefuck you up the ass again, but I’m going to warn you right now,” she said. “I loved it when you pissed in my mouth. You can piss in my mouth anytime you want. But Mike, you don’t ever shit when I have my face in your ass. I draw the line there. Do you understand?”

He promised he would never shit in her face, and Lisa sighed in relief. She wasn’t sure if he would or not. Perverted though she may be, that was one thing she would not allow. There were an awful lot of things she would do, but in no way would she let him shit in her face or on her. That was carrying things too far.

About noon, Lisa finally dressed.

Mike sat on her bed and watched her. He had already pulled on a pair of jogging shorts and a tank top. He wore no shorts, she knew, because she had helped to dress him.

At her son’s suggestion, she wore a man’s shirt, tied underneath her shapely tits, with the buttons left undone. Also, he wanted her to wear a pair of jogging shorts. Since she didn’t have any, she pulled on a pair of his. They were small, much too tight, but that seemed to be what Mike wanted. The crotch pulled up into her cunt, outlining the lips. Half her ass was exposed, and he seemed to love that.

“So we’re going to jog, are we?” she asked after dressing. “Me, like this running around the neighborhood, my ass hanging out? You’re out of your nasty mind, darling.”

“I wanna watch your tits bounce, Mom,” he laughed.

“Sure, and everyone else around will see them bounce too, not to mention my naked ass. She looked down at herself. “Why, you can almost see my cunt hair.”

Mike laughed.

She looked at him. “Well, it won’t matter that much. Young girls wear a lot less, I suppose. Besides, without shorts on, your cock is going to do some dangling and swinging, too. Come on, let’s go.”

They left the house, trotting slowly along the sidewalk. They reached the park and turned in, taking the cycle path and loping along smoothly and slowly.

Lisa’s tits bounced as she ran, her son watching them and grinning from ear to ear. Sometimes he ran behind her so he could watch her ass flashing, Racing ahead of his mother, he turned and ran backwards, then he deliberately lifted the side of his shorts to show his cock to her.

She stuck her tongue out at him, pulling aside her shirt to let a nipple poke out.

It was fun, a good tease. It was also exciting because they could have been seen.

After a bit they stopped to rest, sitting on a park bench.

Lisa sprawled out, her legs wide and straight in front of her, arms draped over the back of the bench. But Mike was not as tired as his mother. He sat next to her, and caressed her sweaty thighs. Lisa didn’t care about him touching her so openly; it was exciting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.