Dara Lives in Bangkok With Husband (4) - Cover

Preview

Dara Lives in Bangkok With Husband (4)

by LolaPaul

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fiction, Oriental Male, Oriental Female, Analingus, Tit-Fucking,

Erotica Sex Story: Dara has lived all her life in a poor rural setting without her mother. Her looks are such that she has always kept half her face covered with her hair. Doctors, a dentist, diet and exercise will all contribute to improve her appearance. She will also learn some skills so she can fit in as a faculty wife in Hong Kong. She is grateful for changes.

Thailand, Summer of 2006

This stand-alone story covers the some highlights of Dara’s first few weeks in Bangkok with her new husband. Reading the other “Dara...” stories is suggested but not required. For the convenience of those who read the other stories, the chapters are numbered sequentially.

Dara has lived all her life in a poor rural setting without her mother. Her looks are such that she has always kept half her face covered with her hair. Doctors, a dentist, diet and exercise will all contribute to improve her appearance. She will also learn some skills so she can fit in as a faculty wife in Hong Kong.

Chapter 8 and 9 occur in Bangkok. All sex is between people who are 18 or older.

Chapter 8. Grateful. When the bandages come off new beauty is revealed and Dara is VERY grateful. (Both tongues go everywhere as she shows her gratitude.)

Chapter 9. The Family Moves. Dara’s family stops by. Bop is curious. (With Bop in the next room, Dara is inspired to try some new sexy ideas.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.