I Was Always a Top Until... - Cover

I Was Always a Top Until...

by KinkyDaddy

Copyright© 2018 by KinkyDaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Joe is a well built dominant black bisexual male. He loves dominating hot eager Bottoms. After meeting Juan, a cute Latina man at his gym, Joe's world is about to flip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   Fiction   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

I’m gonna try to keep this short, but the memory is so wonderfully recorded in my mind I could easily replay this hookup word for word, second for second.

My name is Joe, I’m a big, 50 yr old muscular black guy that loves being a top with an eager hot bottom. At my gym I had been flirting for a couple of weeks with this cute, Hispanic guy (I love Hispanic guys). His name was Juan.

Finally Juan got up the nerve to invite me to his house. I was so excited and hot to watch the reaction of this cutie when he was impaled on 8.5 in. of curved black cock. We got to his house and went immediately to his room, got naked and started making out all over his CA king bed. I love to kiss and he was an amazing kisser. Juan eventually had me on my back, was on top of me and I noticed as our cocks rubbed together that he has a nice cock both in length and girth. He started kissing and licking me all over my neck and started working his way down to my cock. He sucked me for just a bit when I realize what he was after was my ass.

Juan didn’t just rim me, he eat my ass like it was his last meal. He had me so fuckin hot, that after (I don’t know) 10 minutes, 20 minutes my fucking orgasm ripped through me like a fuckin freight train. My ass was so wet with Juan’s slobber and wide open from tongue fucking me to tears. I told him enough and pulled him up to lay on me because I wanted to lick all my ass juice off his face. I was still simmering from his amazing rim job, I didn’t realize while we were kissing his cock was nestled right at the entrance to my poor, abused and soaked brown ass hole. When I did realize his cock felt like he was about to make me HIS bottom or better yet, his bitch, I said “no let’s flip over” he shook his head NO and said “you’re gonna love this”.

OMG, for the next hour Juan fucked me so good that after I was finally accustomed to that dick I was out of my mind with cock lust for Juan. I knew I was sprung when Juan said “you’re taking this cock better than a girl” and orgasm number two ripped through my body. It was the beginning of my submissive desires.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.