A Dad's Taboo Fantasy - Cover

A Dad's Taboo Fantasy

by KinkyDaddy

Copyright© 2018 by KinkyDaddy

Incest Sex Story: Black bisexual kinky dad's fantasy lust involving both his daughter and dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Black Male   Black Female   Hairy   .

I stood there watching my gorgeous brown skin 20 yr old daughter suck her grandfather’s cock like a pro. She and my dad started getting into it. While still sucking my father’s cock, Ciara reached her hand up her grandfather’s hairy chubby brown torso, as she rubbed his hairy body she was showing lust for her grandfather. Then it’s what I saw on my daughter that took me to the edge of lust. When my daughter lifted her arm, I was able to see the thick, coarse black armpit hair, sweat was forming in her pits. As she continued sucking my dad’s cock, I crawled to my daughter’s side, kneeling. I got up under her arm, she lifted it her arm a little higher so I could get under her nicely. My head literally spun as I put my face closer to my daughter’s thick hair armpit. As I did, I could already smell her pungent odor of musky, dried sweat, just like her mother. The scent was overwhelmingly strong but still sexually intoxicating to me. I placed my nose in my daughter’s wet, reeking pit, I sniffed then I began taking long licks, like a cat. Her pit hair was soft, smelly and wet, I was in fucking heaven. As I licked my daughter’s sweaty pit, she would stop sucking and giggle her little girl sounding giggle, “Hehehe, Daddy that tickles, mmm but I like it. No one has ever done that to me before.”

As my daughter continued to kneel in front of her grandfather, sucking his cock. I went and stood and my dad’s side, in my dad’s arms. He and I began kissing, a very hot and passionate kiss, while Ciara continued to suck her grand-dad’s hard cock. I was hot, I broke away from my dad’s lips and began to kiss and licked his grey, hairy chest, and I sucked and bit on his small nipples. Then I raised my head up and looked into his eyes, my dad and I fell into another very long, wet and passionate kiss again. For the next 3 minutes it was one of the hottest incestuous scenes ever filmed.

My daughter, Ciara looked so sexy, who was on her knees sucking my dad’s cock, her grandfather. All the while my dad and I are engaged in a hot passionate kiss. It was Ciara who broke off of my dad’s cock to suck mine for a while. Big Joe wouldn’t stand for it, no way. Dad broke from our kiss, he took his granddaughter by her hair and pulls her off his cock, and he looks down at her. “Hey you little slut, I know you are new at this but whenever, during your life when you are serving me and others are present, you are to service me and me ONLY. I don’t care who else is present, your momma, daddy, whoever. You serve me until Im done with you!!!” As dad is scolding his granddaughter I have now lifted his right arm and buried my nose in dad’s hairy, wet, smelly pit, sniffing and licking him. I was extremely horny, and wanted dad.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.