A Kinky Family Christmas - Cover

A Kinky Family Christmas

Copyright© 2018 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What do you get when you mix an incestuous couple, brother and sister, both of them multimillionaires living in Boston, with a local blueblood, a transwoman, her kinky brother, a French bartender, an Italian cutie, an Assyrian babe, a Jewish American princess, some Indian folks, a disgruntled ex, a Chilean of mixed racial stock, a daughter of two Black Muslims, plenty of booze, a serious bunch of libidoes, and Christmas? You get this story, of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“So, what really went down with you and Stewart, anyway? Are you not divorcing, then, or what?” I inquired of Nancy now over breakfast, while Taylor sat on my lap and Neha rubbed my shoulders a bit.

“Oh, no, we are. We love each other and enjoy each other, but when it comes to ... some things, we’d be better off as exes with benefits. Though we’re really all married to each other now, I understand. But in terms of the primary spouse, if you will, it’s best this way. Stewart just wanted to play the role of an asshole to help convince you to fuck me. He was sure that you were the sort that would have an easier time banging a married woman if her husband was a jerk. Apparently, he read you quite correctly, I would say,” Nancy explained a bit as she ate her Egg’s Benedict and relished the Hollandaise sauce.

“Look, it amounts to this. We love each other, but our love has faded, even if there are still embers of the once great passion. Also, we both discovered Nancy’s ... interests and mine didn’t always line up. It worked better if we were lovers, but not spouses, she and I. To be completely blunt, though, the biggest obstacle to our continued marriage is her growing attachment to you. She’s head over heels in love with you and that would always be awkward for some husbands such as me. Abhi, however, doesn’t seem to mind at all, as it’s a marriage of convenience for both of them. That’s just how it is,” Stewart clarified, coughing and blushing a bit more.

“Stewart and I have been lovers for much longer than you think, Dan, but trust me, I’m more than open to us being lovers, too, just as Nancy and I are,” Parvati added, “anyway, here are some differences between them. One, Nancy likes to smoke pot after sex, not tobacco, in contrast to Stewart and I, who like the old-fashioned practice of lighting a fag after a shag. Two, Nancy is far more submissive to you than she ever was to Stewart. She thinks that you hung the moon, and while she plays it nice and casual, it’s uncomfortable to him to have his own wife act that about another man.”

“Or any man, including myself. It’s just not how I’m used to interacting with fair sex. Not to say that Parvati and I haven’t played a bit with bondage, but it’s not a constant thing. She also doesn’t almost literally worship me, as Nancy does with you, which incidentally is in stark contrast to how Nancy treats most men. You’ve probably noticed how cool, calm, and collected Nancy can be at times, almost like a dude. Very reasonable and such, easygoing and gregarious, but hardly worshipful or subservient or obsequious or servile or whatever,” Stewart continued the thought.

“See, that’s another thing. Stewart and I are almost telepathically bonded. We can finish each other’s sentences. We like old-school, classical Hollywood films. We like old-fashioned romance, even as we share each other with others and do kinky things that would have never made it past the censors back then. We like that, such as with the smoking after sex. Also, Stewart sometimes likes me to mother him a bit, you know, cradle him to my bosom, feed him my breast milk. Rub him down, though he rubs me down, too.

“He likes to behave like an old-fashioned gentleman in public and have his lady behave as an old-fashioned lady at times. Opening doors, giving up the seat, etc. Also, when we do bondage, we take turns a lot more with the dominance and submission, and it stays lighter more often than not, less into the heavy stuff. He also tends to put me on a pedestal in some ways. To the extent that there’s any adoration or worship, it’s from him toward me. Nothing against your dynamic with Nancy, but that’s a significant difference. Our relationship gives me a lot more leverage.

“What your dynamic with me would be, well, that’s something that we’ve discussed, and we’d like you to explore a kind of love triangle distinct from your other relationships and ours. We’d like you to be open to ... something of an affair with both of us. You’d be fucking us both, but very much in charge of the arrangement. We’d both like to bottom for you, if you will. I’ve got my near equal, my romantic gentleman who puts me on a pedestal, but otherwise relates to me as a partner and such. Hollywood’s ideal couple situation. That’s good for Stewart and me together.

“It’s not good for Stewart and you or me and you. We also want to be intimate with you separately. We want to date you together, as a dragon, but very much in charge. Almost as if you’re the Bull and he’s the cuck, except no chastity and humiliation, not to mention no double standards. We would date you separately, as I said, but also we think that it would work great if we service you as a team. That’s our hope and fantasy regarding you. We’d also like you and him to double-team a lot of times, just as we’d like to submit to and service you together,” Parvati clarified their thinking, much to my astonishment and arousal.

“Yes, that’s stuff that Stewart and I have discussed in the past and his kinks are rather different from mine. The dating you together thing was considered, but the extent of my adoration and submission to you would just make it far more humiliating to Stewart than the same situation with Parvati would. On the other hand, Stewart, Abhi, Parvati, and I are agreed that we wouldn’t mind a gang-bang dynamic that included you, because that’s not about couples and love and all that stuff. Parvati would be included in that as well. You three would gang-bang the both of us in turns. He’d be feeling left out and play second fiddle far too much and he knows it. So, now that we hold everything in common, what do we do about those ‘slave’ purchases?” Nancy asked as she kissed Stewart, Abhi, Parvati and me in turns on the mouth, giving us each a taste of the Eggs Benedict from her tongue.

“Well, I think that we should each have a ‘rainy day fund,’ just to protect us in case the group dissolves and it takes a while to allocate the resources thereof from the split. I don’t think that would happen, but it doesn’t hurt to have a hedge and to have spending money that gives each of us some measure of independence, however small. It’s just that the two ‘slaves’ got a bump in their finances in exchange for agreeing to service us for a time of their choosing. In all things non-sexual, though, they should have an equal voice and they should be able to withdraw their consent to be ‘owned’ and used whenever they decide to do so. This isn’t chattel slavery. It isn’t legally binding and we’re not going to rape anyone,” I noted.

“Sweet deal for me, though, I don’t see myself ending my service to you anytime soon, Master,” Neha assured me with a nibble to my ears.

“Yes, and I want to thoroughly offer myself to you as your slave in the same way as Neha, dear,” Nancy declared, not that anyone was shocked, not even Abhi, “we can still make that work with Abhi and I, among others, provided that is clear there are none of the usual boundaries. I’m Dan’s without reservation, limit, restriction, condition, apologies, excuses, or anything of the sort. All other men and women play second fiddle to Dan and must take me on his terms, not mine or theirs.”

“Then it’s exactly the same way, Nancy, because I want no boundaries at all. Even marrying Chettur, which I shall if he still wants me, he’ll have to do me on your terms and yours alone. Not his. Not mine. We’re all your sluts, anyway, but Chettur will have to accept an utter lack of any boundaries whatsoever. Nothing against you Chettur, but I’m just not comfortable with there being any kind of restriction of my service to my lord and master, Dan. I’m his in every way that counts, far above what I am to anyone else. His constant companion and shadow,” Neha declared.

“Very much so. Ultimately, we’re all Dan’s, anyway, and I do very much revere him in every sense, without any limits or semblance of autonomy left to me. My body, heart, and mind are all his to enjoy however he pleases for life,” Nancy agreed.

“It pleases me much to hear this, because I refuse to in any way be a barrier or obstacle to our service to Dan. That is the primary purpose of our group, more than anything else, I believe, to serve Dan and pleasure him. All else is secondary. We live for and serve at the pleasure of Dan, our lord, master, king, whatever,” Abhi expressed the same cult-like reverence that was still a bit new and jarring to me at times, but was also flattering as hell.

“Same here. It’s the perfect sacrifice to show my allegiance to Dan, to only enjoy my wife as he permits me. I have other lovers, anyway, but also on his terms. I live to serve him. It’s an honor that he picked me to marry his personal maidservant,” Chettur smiled, obviously pleased with the deal.

“Well, you know how it is for me. Dan is my personal Lord and Savior. He’s my brother. No one, not Manas, my future bridegroom, nor Todd, my abject slave, comes ahead of Dan. Dan rules my life and that’s how it should always be. My personal level of devotion and worship to Dan is absolute. He’s my Master. No need for any others. Anyway, back on topic, one could argue that they’re now communal property, due to our deal, but that’s hardly binding, as you say, and it would violate the spirit of the slave pacts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.