Dara Leaves With Her Husband (3) - Cover

Preview

Dara Leaves With Her Husband (3)

by LolaPaul

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fiction, Analingus, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: Dara has caught Sung Ro, with a temporary marriage. Sung paid Dara's father with a large check which will feed her family. However, after years 'off the grid' her father can't deposit the check. Fortunately, Sung taught a seminar on US banking to top executives of the largest banks in Thailand, so he had powerful friends. After the banking is taken care of, Dara and her husband go to Bangkok, where she will transition from a starving 18-year old dropout to a faculty wife in Hong K

This stand-alone story starts the morning after “Dara Is Instructed By Her Husband” which in turn follows “Dara Fishes For A Husband.” Reading those stories is suggested but not required, most of the same characters are in all three. For the convenience of those who read the other stories, the chapters are numbered sequentially.

Dara has fished for Sung Ro, with whom she signed a temporary marriage contract. Per the contract, Sung paid Dara’s father with a large check which will save her family from starvation. However, after some years ‘off the grid’ her father can’t easily deposit the large check. Fortunately, Sung was in Thailand to teach a seminar on US banking to top executives of the largest banks in Thailand, so had powerful friends in high places. After the banking is taken care of, Dara and her husband travel to Thailand’s capital, where she will start her transition from a starving 18-year old dropout to a faculty wife in Hong Kong.

All sex is between people who are 18 or older. Chapter 6 occurs in a small town in eastern Thailand. Chapter 7 is mainly in Bangkok. It is the Summer of 2006.

• Chapter 6. Deposit The Check. Husband makes a powerful self-important man his bitch and is rewarded. (Erotic Couplings.)

• Chapter 7. Bangkok. Life as a wife. Her first time alone with him in the shower and the bed. (Loving couple at home.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.