A Late Christmas Present - Cover

A Late Christmas Present

by lastone

Copyright© 2018 by lastone

Incest Sex Story: Two boys and their sister have a go-around during Christmas vacation

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   .

It was Christmas holiday week 1970, way before the days of internet porn. If you wanted naked ladies you looked at Playboy, if you were lucky. A lot of porn mags were still printed in black and white. That’s just what I had, a black and white magazine laying on the bathroom vanity while stroking my cock. My brother had passed the mag on a few days earlier. It was well used, page corners frayed and a few pages stuck together at one time.

At fifteen you like to jerk off, a lot. Stupid me, when I heard the doorknob twist I remembered I hadn’t locked it. Figuring it was my brother, no big deal, but when I saw Susan strutting into my room, my face went red, my jaw dropped three inches as I stood in shock, mid stroke. It wasn’t horror on her face; she stood dumbfounded like a deer frozen in the glare of oncoming headlights, her eyes bulging as she backed towards the door mumbling how she would tell mom when she got home.

The chase was on; I tripped over my underwear tangled at my ankles as I pursued her into the hallway. Her room was a disaster area; she dodged me at every attempt of grabbing her. I would be dammed if she would squeal on me, even if I had to threaten her life. It was a standoff, Susan on one side of the bed, me on the other. Every time I grabbed for her she would evade me to the other side.

I was naked and didn’t even realize it being so pissed off. But she did, as we stood there I watched her eyes gawking at my dick, the little bitch was interested in it. With one final attempt I grabbed her by the arm pulling her halfway across the bed before she pulled back leaving me with a handful of bathrobe. Still yanking hard the robe let loose from her arm causing her to swirl sideways and then the robe was coming off. I was screaming at her for invading my privacy while shaking her by the shoulders never taking notice that she was almost naked aside from her yellow panties. Then she was falling onto the bed with me following her.

About the time we landed our brother Phil entered the room to see what the commotion was but when he saw me landing on top of her he immediately got the wrong idea. He thought we were going to fuck, that was the last thing on my mind at that point. My erection was wilted until my brain finally absorbed the situation.

I pinned her down by the shoulders but when she tried to punch I switched to her wrists. By this time I was fully on top of her young body. I tried in vain to make her understand the seriousness of the consequences if she ratted me out. Struggling under my weight, her hips moving only caused my dick to begin swelling. There was a look of fear in her face as she knew I meant business, settling down after a moment or two she began to apologize but I still held her wrist tightly. Then things turned around quickly to my favor.

Susan begged me to let go of her. In the same breath but quietly muttered she promised not to tell if she could look at my “thingy”. Phil still wasn’t quite sure of what was going on. The three of us are close in age, mom and dad must have worked quickly, Phil was sixteen, I was fifteen, and Susan was fourteen, all just a year apart.

This wasn’t a pretty scene, a naked boy on top of his virtually naked sister while their brother stood watching while taking his shirt off. A combination of lust, humiliation, and the need to orgasm filled my body. Regretfully I started to saw my dick back and forth against the thin material covering her mound.

Phil still thought we were going to fuck and with his help I slid between her legs when he forcibly pried her legs apart at the ankles. He stood there spilling out a long list of instructions on how to fuck. I reached between us trying to get her panties off her hips as she continued to struggle under me. Then I felt Phil’s hands beside me. She never said no, she never screamed, she never objected but Phil had her undie’s hanging from a finger when he got through.

I was old enough to know better, you don’t fuck your sister and surely don’t fuck someone who doesn’t want too, but like I said Susan never said stop. My face was buried into her neck as I kissed a trail leading to her nipple. For a girl of fourteen she had pretty nice tits. The nipple hardened as I sucked in, then the other one. With little struggle from her she widened her legs as I again slipped between them as my dick probed around. I wasn’t sure of what I supposed to do or how to do it. But nature took over for both of us.

My dick ran across her slit several times before it slipped easily up and down it. On each slide upwards it would dip slightly in until it became wedged in her outer her cunt lips. Her clenched eyes flew open as panic crossed her face. He mouth opened somewhat but no words escaped, she wanted to say something, not sure if it would be the dreaded “no” word I put more pressure on my hips, my dick crept a little further. Several times I retreated back and forth, not courageous enough to bury myself I noticed a distinct increase in the slime factor each time I dipped. The girl was lubing up for my grand entrance.

Meanwhile Phil had undressed standing naked beside the bed grabbing his dick and balls barking orders to fuck her. My brain had gone light, my body was thinking with its little head, Susan is wiggling under me, Phil’s giving orders, Susan wants to say stop but her mind is too messed up, her hips rotating under me, not sure if it’s a sign to plunge in or an effort to elude my probing dick, I moved my hips downward at the same time Susan elevates hers setting off a serious of events that would change all three of our lives.

My dick was wet from our secretions permitting effortless access to her virgin cunt. As the head disappeared I felt it pass a constricted ring which I guessed to be her cherry. Watching her facial expressions caused great torture to me as Susan’s teeth bit her bottom lip I irresponsibly kept the momentum going until my balls were resting tightly against her skin. It didn’t make any difference to her that I had went slow, taking my time shredding her womanhood to fragments, the tears still welled up in her eyes until they flowed down her cheeks. I felt like an asshole. How low could I go?

It seemed like an hour lying perfectly still watching her face as it contorted, having let go of her wrist I took her blonde hair into my hands stroking the lengths of it. In reality maybe a minute passed, I nuzzled my face into her neck not wanting to move, Phil in the background breathing heavily mumbling how he couldn’t believe I was actually fucking our sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.