Dara Instructed by Her Husband (2) - Cover

Preview

Dara Instructed by Her Husband (2)

by LolaPaul

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fiction,

Erotica Sex Story: Dara, who went fishing for a husband on the web, was successful. This morning she saw her temporary husband for the first time. By noon she was married. While her family enjoyed a late lunch, she was deflowered. We start at the end of her first nap as a married woman. Stand-alone but follows "Dara Fishes..."

This is intended as a stand-alone story. Events occur immediately after “Dara Fishes...” and the chapter numbering is consistent.

*Chapter 3. Married. The wedding night continues as the groom enjoys his purchased bride and she experiences pleasure. (Erotic Couplings. Sex before supper.)

*Chapter 4. First Married Dinner Conversation. Getting to know each other.

*Chapter 5. Wedding Night. The groom continues to enjoy his purchased bride. (Sex after supper. Erotic Coupling)

Dara, who went fishing for a husband on the web, was successful. This morning she saw her temporary husband for the first time. By noon she was married. While her family enjoyed a late lunch, she was deflowered. We start at the end of her first nap as a married woman.

Dara is an 18-year old Thai female. He temporary husband Sung Ro is an American, with pure Korean blood. Now 26 years old, he is a PhD. His main job is teaching in Hong Kong, but during the summer he gives banking seminars in Thailand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.