12 December 2008 - Cover

12 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan is Dr. Carla Mackenzie's date to an unusual dinner party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The couples sat, some partially clothed, as Jennifer and the other girl offered drinks and snacks. They had removed their short skirts, and their shaven pussies were on full display. Dan was sandwiched between a husband and wife who took turns trying to stroke his cock to life. He returned the pleasure, noting that his cock was bigger than the one in his hand.

“You don’t mind if I give your cock a little encouragement?” The wife asked, and, not waiting for a reply, knelt between his legs and began sucking. Dan placed his hand lightly on her head as her expert mouth began to bring his cock to life.

Jennifer stopped by Dan, offering him a drink and snacks. He admired the shape of her teen body. “I hope you’ll save some of that wonderful-looking cock for me,” she strongly hinted, admiring the length of his growing cock.

“I will.”

He enjoyed his rest and had to stifle a yawn as Carla approached. “Keeping you up past your bedtime?”

“I guess I’m more tired than I thought. Having two newborns in the house makes a good night’s sleep hard to come by.”


Dan slipped on his underwear, excused himself, and went for a short walk. He found the theatre room empty, with a porn movie still playing on the large screen. Not interested in the fact that the film showed two women and a guy in a threesome, he found a double-padded seat and laid down. Soon he dozed off into a good sleep.

Jennifer knew that the party was on its downside and, wanting to experience Dan before leaving, asked Carla and Darlene if they’d seen him. Neither had seen him for the last half hour, so she began to look for him. She smiled, finding him asleep in the theatre room, and quietly approached him.

She knelt and lightly kissed him on the lips, getting no response. Jenny slid her hand inside the fly opening of his boxers and released his semi-hard cock. She leaned in, kissed the head, and began to suck on him. It took several deep sucks on his cock to disturb his sleep.

“I guess I dozed off more than I realized,” he said, recognizing Jennifer’s head bobbing up and down on his cock.

“You seem to be a sound sleeper. I guess you older guys’ need your sleep,” she joked, removing her cupless bra.

“I am a sound sleeper, most of the time. A few women have had their way with me while I was sleeping. I’m not that old so I can’t satisfy you. I have new twins at home, and a good night’s sleep is hard to come by.”

“Aren’t you the stud, making babies at your age? I’m glad you’re awake. I wouldn’t want it to be a wet dream you had.”

Jennifer massaged her breasts for him, slid off his boxers, and straddled his hips. “You just lay there and enjoy, while I enjoy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.