12 December 2008 - Cover

12 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan is Dr. Carla Mackenzie's date to an unusual dinner party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“You brought me to a swinger’s party?” Dan asked, looking at Carla.

“Yes, I did. Just because you, Karen, Wendy, and Tina live that lifestyle at home and in the Hen House doesn’t mean that those who live very well off don’t enjoy the same pleasures.”

“I didn’t know you and your husband were into swinging.”

“In my profession, it’s something we keep private. You and your family are the only ones I’ve ever had sex with at work.”

“When Carla told me about her attending your last birthday party, I knew she had to bring you to our next get-together,” Darlene said, stroking his cock.

“You should slow down, or you’ll soon make me cum,” he warned, touching her hand.

“I do want you to cum, but not this soon,” she said, letting go of his cock.


Jenny appeared, setting up a large silver tray on the table decorated with slices of different flavours of pies and cakes.

“It all looks very delicious; I wouldn’t know where to start.”

“You could try several; the slices are small enough,” Jenny offered.

“Size doesn’t really matter as long as it tastes good.”

“I can tell from experience that we do taste good,” Darlene hinted.

Jenny looked at Dan’s cock, remaining semi-hard and leaning to caress, and it caused a large bead of clear to pop out. Rather than spread it around the head, she swept it off with her forefinger and teasingly looked at him as she licked it off.

Dan enjoyed a small slice of apple pie, pecan pie, and black forest cake, along with vanilla ice cream.

The last item for Jenny to do was offer each man a Viagra pill. “Some of the men might need a little incentive,” Darlene teased.


After the meals were completed, everyone gathered in the living room, where Caitlyn served them liqueur glasses filled with Grand Marnier. Dan sucked in air, trying to counter the strong, burning sensation of the orange flavour.

Several conversations took place among the guests, with Dan noticing three switched couples beginning to kiss. A dress was slipped from a shoulder, revealing a bare breast, while a woman knelt and released a cock began to suck on it.

“Dan, please come with me; I’d love to give you a tour of our lovely home,” Darlene said, taking his arm. She smiled at him as he gazed at her deep cleavage. He looked back to see Carla and Raymond embrace and kiss. “I’m glad Carla brought you as her date. She has told me a number of interesting, sexy facts about you and your family without mentioning any visits to her office.”

“Carla has been a great help to my wife, Karen.”

Walking down a wide hallway, they could hear moans and groans coming from a room on the left. “Someone must have started the movie. You should see the size of our TV screen, just like a miniature movie theatre.”

Entering the room, Dan noticed the source of the sounds: a porn movie was playing on the giant screen. It showed a woman riding a guy’s cock while sucking on another one. Another series of soft moans drew their attention to the back row of the dozen-seat capacity room.

They were surprised to see Jenny and Caitlyn in a lover’s embrace, kissing and probing beneath each other’s short hems. They watched the lovers for a moment, with Darlene rubbing his crotch.

“I can see you two couldn’t wait to have some sexy fun,” Darlene said, startling them.

“Sorry, Mrs. Doucette, we were just taking a short break,” Jenny replied, blushing and going to leave the room.

“You have nothing to be sorry about. Perhaps later, you and Caitlyn could demonstrate for Dan some of the fun you enjoy having together.”

“I’d like that,” she replied with a shy smile.

They paused, watching the action on the giant screen. “Some will come in to gain a little inspiration,” she mentioned. “Come on, the bedroom is this way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.