Fishing in the Car Key Bowl - Cover

Fishing in the Car Key Bowl

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - So many marriages get into that seven year slump where anything seems better than what you have every night that you come home from work or when a housewife opens the door for the same familiar face with lack of interest in making her feel wanted once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Swinging  

Angie and Frank was an adequately happy couple with a yen for the open marriage style that allowed them both to sample the sexual favors of their friends and neighbors with the understanding that it was all pure lust and that romance and love were not an element of their hidden arrangements.

Their best and closest friends and neighbors were Dick and Jane and they often switched partners for an entire night depending on their need for something different than the same old cock or pussy doing it the same old way in the same old bed over and over again.

In all honesty, it could be secretly admitted that Angie had formed an addiction for Dick’s huge cock in her brown eye because she rarely ever bent over for her husband of some ten years anymore because he spanked her in a way that made her feel like a bad girl and she would rather it was a stranger doing that and not her high school sweetheart who was the first man she had ever sucked off whilst wearing her cheerleader outfit. Besides, they had a toddler in an upstairs bedroom with a Mexican nanny living in the same bedroom for a bit of cash and room and board. The nanny was only twenty and Angie knew that the girl was giving her husband blow jobs as a perk for her employment and the added cash when she needed some money to send home for her impoverished relatives.

It didn’t bother Angie all that much because she knew her husband needed his spunk drained on a regular basis and she had such a tight schedule she barely had time to attend to such nasty business. Not that she didn’t like sucking dick, well, Dick’s dick at least because he had such sweet tasting man-juice that she generally swallowed it all down into her tummy to show him how much she appreciated his offering.

Dick had confided in Angie that his Jane didn’t suck him off any more except on special occasions and even then; she would spit it all out like it came straight from the Devil himself.

Angie wondered if Marie the nanny swallowed or spit out her husband’s spunk just as a matter of curiosity because she could picture the creamy stuff running down to her pretty pointed chin like a river of white foamy froth. She had accidently caught Maria coming out of the shower on an early Saturday morning and she knew right away the girl had just bent over for her husband from the way she sort of hobbled when she walked on the bathroom tiles. She had to smile because the little Mexican girl had the tiniest petite heart-shaped ass she had seen in a grown woman making her look more like a little girl than a twenty year old. It was easy to imagine the little chick sitting on her Frank’s thick log more than likely taking it up the ass because Frank was more of an ass man in the morning when he liked his partner nice and tight.

She had given up taking it all the way up her ass from Frank because she was fearful he would stretch her sphincter so wide that she would lose some tightness points with other partners looking for the tightest hole possible when it came to anal fun and games.

On the other hand, she did it with Dick at every opportunity because he used lots of lube and he was a lot gentler at the magic moment and never failed to give her an anal orgasm. She had gotten so addicted to his anal orgasms that her skirt was up and her panties down almost every time they got alone together even if Frank was in the house with them. Of course, she knew her pussy hound of a husband was probably eating Jane’s petty pussy and had no interest in all with what she was taking up her back door even if it was his best friend Dick with his exciting cock with juicy spunk to make her smile.

The four of them had recently joined the neighborhood watch club. It was not really for a neighborhood watch but just a cover for their wife-swapping activities that seemed to be the hottest new trick in the suburban neighborhoods these days. It eliminated the need for having affairs or husbands running out and looking for pussy for hire and getting into lots of trouble with immature girls that were only interested in money and lots of it.

It also prevented the housewives from getting into difficult arrangements with much younger men that felt the need to humiliate or degrade them at every opportunity. Angie had had a fling with the pool boy the previous summer and was dreadfully embarrassed when he made her put her ass up high at the side of the pool and take his teenage cock in so deep that she couldn’t sit down for a full day. She thought that her husband suspected something but he kept his mouth shut because he was humping the twenty year old live-in nanny with the cute little backside with the tight little brown pucker.

They had an understanding about such matters and Angie was completely onboard with the entire lifestyle because it allowed her to get Dick’s dick up her backside on a steady basis and she loved the opportunity to service the male neighbors in ways that a husband should only receive from a spouse. In a way, the randomness of just throwing the car keys in a fish bowl and not looking was a way to solve the problem of letting love enter the picture because it was pure and simple lust and a primal need to mate with the opposite sex regardless of likes or dislikes that might bias the coupling.


That Saturday night was the first meeting of the neighborhood car key club and Angie wore her crotch free panty hose with the little bows just above the top of her clitoris and the one on the back just above the start of her ass crack. When she told her new admirers to lick her “from bow to bow” they didn’t need any further instructions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.