Fishing in the Car Key Bowl - Cover

Fishing in the Car Key Bowl

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - So many marriages get into that seven year slump where anything seems better than what you have every night that you come home from work or when a housewife opens the door for the same familiar face with lack of interest in making her feel wanted once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Swinging  

There are those that would say that Palo Alto, California is the most boring place in the whole, wide world. Then again, there are those that would say California is not even a place on planet earth.

Frank and Angie Langley were a perfectly happy couple in San Francisco situated not that far from the glorious tourist sights that attracted multitudes of visitors to the city by the bay all year round because of the fantastic weather and the friendly atmosphere.

Of course, there is all that business about the “homeless” people and the problems with needles and odor of urine in the beautiful streets that the tourists loved to walk, only now they would have to hold their noses like the citizens in medieval times back in merry old England. Frank and Angie were fortunate enough to live up on the top of one of the scenic hills and those kinds of problems were non-existent in their quaint little neighborhood of hundred year old houses and residents that didn’t mingle with the common masses.

The loved the cable cars, the Fisherman’s wharf and most especially the view of the Golden Gate bridge which was really red (officially described as International Orange) and not gold. Strangely, the name of Golden Gate was for the narrow strait that entranced into San Francisco Bay and it was named by the explorer Fremont long before the bridge was even a concept.

The Langley’s were unhappy at leaving San Francisco for Palo Alto even though it was only about a ninety minute drive on the highway, if it wasn’t rush hour, and you were going in the wrong direction. It actually cost them more for the moving van and the storage costs than for the deposit on the private home rental they found not far from the College Campus. The campus had a commercial and industrial center on site that housed several large corporate interests. Frank was a junior officer in one of those corporate giants and he was thrilled at the opportunity to get on the fast track to a department leadership role providing he kept his nose clean and didn’t make any costly mistakes that would piss off the bean counters in the home office back in Chicago.

Their new home was a lot more modern than their old fossil of a home up in the city by the bay but they loved that home in a way that they knew they would never be able to duplicate again no matter how hard they tried.

Frank was a former football running back and he still had some moves that he had when he was making his way through a crowd at the airport or heading to the rental car stall to get first in line for transport to their new house. This new place had a frigging tile roof and some snazzy bay windows that looked a little pretentious in the modest neighborhood of mostly middle class workers and academics that worked at the University.

The rental was high but he was being subsidized by the corporation and it was still the best option in the crazy land value crap-shoot that was the California real estate market.

He stayed in shape by going to the gym at least three times a week and he spent at least five hours each week jogging at a decent pace on the pedestrian free streets in the midst of a “have to have a car” to get around brainwashed society.

He still could fit into his wedding tuxedo almost ten years later and he stayed away from dairy and processed sugar products with a determined vow to not get that middle age spread that all the guys seemed to add on each and every year after passing twenty-five.

His loving spouse Angie had put on a few pounds, but she still looked good in a bathing suit or the Victoria’s Secret crap that the in-crowd was all agog about just like the lattes from the king of coffee shop’s Starbucks. Frank was not a Starbucks fan preferring the chicory taste of Dunking Donuts coffee a lot better. He didn’t order any donuts because he had seen his father gain almost fifty pounds eating that shit on the beat back in Chicago right up until he died of a heart attack/massive stroke at an early age.

Angie, his spouse, was a blonde.

She was a natural blonde with golden fuzz way down yonder where the sun don’t shine. She never was one to shave down there and Frank liked it that way because it was so nice to have her golden fuzz tickling his nose and lips whenever he felt frisky and had to warm up the playing field before the big game started.

On a sad note, Angie used to suck Frank off quite often when they were first married, but she didn’t seem at all interested in that any longer. At least, not with her disinterested husband.

Unfortunately, it was something that she never was quite comfortable with and she was always worried that she wasn’t doing it quite right because she never really enjoyed it and it made her feel a little foolish to be down on her knees and worrying about what she should do if Frank came unexpectedly and she had a mouth full of his spunk. She was concerned that he might take offense if she spat it out and the thought of swallowing the stuff was so disgusting to her that she almost gagged just thinking about it.

Frank knew she was sort of off the “sucking off” routine and he was a bit disappointed, but he knew he could get that done anywhere he wanted either for free from his female co-workers or paying some young college student for a half hour of paradise at a licensed massage parlor. Most of the college girls picked up extra cash there pretending to give an honest massage, but the real money was in the tips that the “happy ending” males rewarded the more friendly girls with a need for money. He was careful about not getting into anything heavy like actual penetration of a random vagina or a friendly pucker sitting like a bull’s eye between a pair of college girl’s pretty cheeks. At this point in his career, he wanted to stay safely married for eligibility for promotion within the corporation. He also wanted to stay married a bit longer just in case they ever did have any children which was becoming less likely as time went on.

They hadn’t consulted any clinic as yet but they both knew that after several “honeymoons” on the high seas and in other luxury locations where the sperm was flowing and the eggs were ready for action that their child-making days were fast disappearing in the rear view mirror and they were a little afraid to get a professional opinion to confirm what they already knew.

The holidays went fast and it was already the next year when they got their first invitation to a company party that seemed to be the focal point of the middle and upper management of the highly successful corporation that gave out bonuses like rice at a wedding.

Also invited to the party were Dick and Jane Brown from their very neighborhood. Dick worked in the personnel department and he knew a lot about everyone that worked at their place of business.

They had made friends with Dick and Jane Brown who lived at the end of their street and they had dinner at each other’s places at least once every other week. Frank liked Jane and Angie really liked Dick and she would fantasize about sucking his cock in a way that was completely different than the way she thought about doing it for her husband.

She would have been surprised to discover that the same thought was on Jane’s mind when she looked at Frank’s bulge only inches from her fingers at the dinner table. In actuality, Dick and Jane were coasting on the edge of a separation because she had made the mistake of letting her husband look in her purse for some silly credit card and he found her stash of condoms that they never used in all the years that they had been married.

When her husband confronted her with the solid evidence, she burst out into tears and admitted that she was having an affair with the dentist who was drilling a lot more than her molars on those fun-filled Friday afternoons. Needless to say, it was a shock to Dick who believed his wife to be somewhat boring when it came to sex and he didn’t think that men would be interested in plumbing her depths of supposed depravity behind his back. She told him that she had never done a blow job with the dentist, which seemed to mollify him somewhat. Of course that was a whopping big lie and she hoped that her switching to another dentist would deter her husband from pursuing the matter further and discover what a slut she had really been on those sultry Fridays in the Palo Alto medical district.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.