Light of Hellfire - Cover

Light of Hellfire

Copyright© 2018 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Baltoh, a Demon-Archangel Hybrid, comes to Earth while hunting down an escaped hellspawn, only to find a horrific plan in the works, but with it comes a new path in his life and a woman to love.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Politics  

Please ignore any typos, but do comment! I’m desperate!

The night was an unusually noisy one from sirens blaring in the background as cops sped throughout the city to answer vandalism and assault calls. Every night, it seemed like the city was becoming more and more chaotic and the people were becoming more extreme with their views, taking it upon themselves to do what they saw needed to be done, even violently. Already, pillars of smoke were wafting from two burning buildings. One was a Planned Parenthood that had been set ablaze by some crazed pro-lifers, and the other was a community center where an anti-Obama right-wing rally was being held, before some young democrats through in some fireworks and ... it got out of hand.


Baltoh sat on the roof of a van in a dark street, devoid of lights or people. On the ground nearby lay the ashen remains of the slain Gargoyle. He was digging his clawed thumb into his hand, cursing through barred teeth as he tried to use the pain to clear his mind of his confusing thoughts and feelings for Selene and stay focused on the mission at hand.

‘Why? Why am I feeling this way about her? Never in my life have I ever felt anything but hatred, anything but the resolve to fight and slay evil, so why is it that being here in this city and being around her muzzles my will and leaves me unable to fight at my prime? I should have been able to kill Abaddon and that other Demon with a snap of my fingers, Michael should have been nothing more than an annoying fly, and even with their powers hidden, tracking down my prey should have only taken one or two or three days at most. Why? Why am I so distracted? I was born of hatred, but why does every thought of her extinguish the flames in my soul?’

He held out his hand, letting the blood trickle from the wound in his palm and drip on the street. Unhindered by the pain in his hand, the thoughts of Selene continued to swirl through his mind, leaving him just as confused as before. Baltoh suddenly perked his head up as a strange sensation zipped through his mind. It wasn’t an upsurge in Demon energy or the power of an Angel ... it was something else...

It was Selene; he could sense something through the feather he had given her. It was meant to tell him if she was in danger so that he could find her and help her, but in all honesty, that had just been a guess, as he had never used one of his feathers that way. But he was sensing something now, heavy physical activity and a cascade of thoughts running through her mind. If she had been attacked again, then the strain on her body and mind would easily mimic this, and after how Rimmon had tried to kill her, there was an undeniable chance that something was wrong.

Spreading his wings, Baltoh jumped into the air and began to fly, dismounting with so much strength and creating such a powerful shockwave that all of the cars in the street began beeping. He mentally honed in on her position, tracking his own energy signature in the feather he had given her. Whatever was going on, it was happening in her apartment. Had Abaddon or the Gargoyles attacked her at her home? Was someone breaking into her apartment?

“Angel Art: Crusading Canter!”

In a low flash, he disappeared as his speed instantly increased beyond the point of invisibility. Baltoh landed on Selene’s fire escape and became intangible, passing through the window. Completely undetectable to any human, he stepped into her bedroom without the slightest physical disturbance. Baltoh looked around and instantly felt all the blood rush from his body and pool in his cock.

Lying in her bed was Selene, completely naked and far from being asleep. Her right hand was busy stroking the noticeably-wet lips of her pussy while she was using her left hand to squeeze and massage her breasts, which bounced and rolled with every euphoric gasp she gave. He purse was on the pillow next to her and she was brushing her face against the feather sown on the front like a cat against a furniture corner. With each trace of the moist lips that she made with her fingers, Selene would give a soft coo of arousal and stretch.

“Baltoh ... Baltoh...” she murmured.

He stood like a statue, completely transfixed and hypnotized by the scene being forever printed in his memory. Watching Selene pleasure herself while rubbing the feather against her face left Baltoh more confused and aroused than ever before in his life. Just the first five seconds of looking at her had given him an erection that would put a human to shame.

Selene’s soft coos turned into a gentle moan as she advanced from just stroking the lips of her pussy to full insertion of her fingers. Moving them in and out, Selene writhed and stretched with her body trembling in arousal. She used her free hand to begin squeezing her breasts more aggressively and pinching her nipples, which were already erect from her excitement.

She began to work her fingers faster and with more energy, sending ripples through her well-toned frame. Her moans began to increase in shrillness and volume and she even moved her left hand from her soft breasts to the edge of the bed, holding on for dear life. Finally, Selene bit down on her pillow and moaned in ecstatic glee as she climaxed, soaking her hand in her orgasmic juices. She arched her back, fingering herself wildly as the throes of euphoria flooded her ebony body. Baltoh’s breathing was heavy as he watched her finally become calm and relaxed, while his rock-hard cock remained stronger than ever before.

Just as he thought she was going to fall asleep, Selene did something that made the hybrid’s jaw drop. With a tired smile on her face, she removed her fingers from wet pussy and held them over her face. Reaching up with her tongue, she wrapped her lips around her fingers, sucking away the oils from her body. Baltoh could not stop a grunt from escaping as he felt pre-cum ooze from the head of his cock.

While Selene licked her fingers clean of her succulent juices, she reached into her bedside table and pulled out a red dildo, almost the size of a cucumber, but not as large as Baltoh’s throbbing erection. Rolling over onto her stomach, she got on her hands and knees and supported herself with one arm while she gently prodded the lips of her slit with the dildo.

Watching Selene tease herself while she brushed her lips against the feather sown onto her purse, Baltoh lost control and pulled out his cock. Due to him being originally born as a Demon (a primal creature driven by animalistic instinct along with the malice of the past lives that made it), he was quite well-endowed but without any of the cactus-like ridges of a Demon, due to his Archangel body. Being careful not to knick himself with his claws, he began stroking his erect phallus and rubbing away the strain that had built up in his body. It was a good thing that he was undetectable to mortals, as every movement of his hand made him grunt in relief.

‘Damn that feels good; it’s no wonder why humans do it.’

Selene gave a gasping moan as she spread her legs and pushed the dildo into her glistening cunt, biting her lip as it filled her. Slowly moving her hand back and forth, she probed her insides with the toy over and over again, moaning softly and panting as she prodded each corner. Baltoh was biting down on his tongue as he furiously stroked his cock to the sight of Selene penetrating herself with the dildo.

“Come on, baby, fuck me harder,” Selene murmured to herself as she picked up speed, ramming the dildo into her cunt with renewed vigor.

She moved her hand faster and faster, wildly fucking herself while she had her face pressed against her purse like a pillow, kissing the feather that Baltoh had given her. He walked over to the foot of the bed, still stroking his cock as he gazed at Selene’s flawless ass and the dildo being plunged into her cunt. He could barely contain himself, all of his confusion had been pushed aside, and now there was only sexual desire.

Suddenly, she removed the dildo and put it in her mouth, sucking on it with relish as she savored the taste of her own essence. She put the dildo down and retrieved several pillows from under her bed, as well as a silk scarf from her bedside table. Anxious to get back to pleasuring herself, she stacked all the pillows against the headboard of the bed and wrapped the middle of the scarf around the dildo. She set the dildo against the pillow at the front of the pile, while tying both ends of the scarf to the sides of the headboard, so that the stack of pillows was secure and the protruding dildo would not come free.

Using the stack of pillows to create room for her legs between her and the headboard, she turned around and leaned back, inserting the dildo back into her cunt. With the toy now stationary, she got back on her hands and knees and began leaning back and forth quickly, forcing the dildo deep into her body.

“Oh yes, baby, just like that,” she groaned as she rammed her ass against the dildo over and over again.

Watching Selene’s bountiful breasts swing and bounce each time she forced the toy into her pussy, Baltoh could feel an orgasm welling in his cock, the first in his life. Picking up speed, he stroked his cock as fast as he could while Selene threw herself against the dildo again and again, fucking herself wildly like a nymphomaniac.

Finally, Selene gave a loud moan as she had her final orgasm of the night and Baltoh nearly fell over as stream after stream of semen sprayed from his cock and soaked the foot of her bed. With the two of them breathing heavily, Baltoh stepped back and Selene dismounted the dildo. Turning around, she took apart the makeshift apparatus and put the toy and silk scarf back in her bedside table and the extra pillows under her bed. To Baltoh’s relief, she didn’t touch any of the semen that had landed on the foot of her bed, and just lied down underneath the covers and closed her eyes.

Dizzy from his first ejaculation, Baltoh leaned back with his head in his hands. She had done all that for him, that erotic display had all been to the thought of him, and he had basically mirrored it to the thought of her.

‘What is happening to me?’


Abaddon crouched over an Ouija Board in the bell tower of the Riverside Church, made from the skin from a woman’s back with the numbers and letters written in blood, and the disk for communication had been carved from the cranium of her unborn child. Both had been a very delicious snack. The Demon held his hand over the medium and black lightning began to stream from his palm.

“Lord Tenebrous, I bring updates on our mission. Rimmon proved ineffective against Baltoh and my strength is no better. The test summon was a success, though as mentioned, Rimmon met his end. I cannot proceed to the next stage with Baltoh around, as he will hunt me down and kill me before any action can be completed. I seek new orders.”

Moving in erratic and spastic jerks, the disk began to shift across the Ouija Board, spelling out the reply.

“Initiate Gargoyle spawning initiative and use them as decoys while more Demons are summoned. We can only open up one more doorway before you are cut off permanently, make it count,” the disk spelled out.

“Another thing, Baltoh seems to be involved with a human woman, as he has been seen making frequent stops to the dwelling of one Selene Kurland. His powers are unfocused and he appears distracted. Do you have any orders or suggestions?”

Again the disk began to move. “Continue to monitor her, but do not try to attack her. She is keeping him confused, so killing her would do nothing but focus his mind back on you, not to mention it would trigger his rage.”

“Yes My Lord, and I already know how to create some Gargoyle reinforcements...”


Baltoh hung upside down like a monkey from the fire escape of an office building. As usual, his mind was completely focused on Selene, but this time, the thoughts and emotions he was feeling were at their strongest. Every time he blinked, the entire scene of that beautiful woman pleasuring herself with his feather pressed against flashed before his eyes. He already had a throbbing erection as he thought back to it, and in the deep confines of his mind, he felt heavy regret for not revealing himself that night, for not being open about his presence while he watched Selene, and letting the events of the night roll on their own accord.

“Why am I feeling this way? How is this even possible? I was born of hatred, but these emotions ... How can it be that I am feeling them?” he whispered to himself, desperately trying to understand this mental metamorphosis.

The way he saw it, he had two choices: he could either confront Selene and his confusing feelings, or he could stay away from her, finish the mission, and never speak to her again. But as much as he wished for this confusion to end and the very thought of speaking to her about this made him sick with nervousness, he knew that there was no way he could just leave her, not physically or emotionally. He had to figure this out, or it would haunt him for the rest of eternity.

As he reached out with his mind to try and find the feather he had given Selene, a loud commotion began to build in the background, drawing his attention.


Selene and Molly were sitting out in the sun at table in front of a cafe restaurant. Both were drinking iced coffees, and while Molly was having a plain salad, Selene had decided to go with the mushroom soup for the first time. They often came here for lunch, and the conversation they were having was of the usual subjects, but it suddenly took a turn that shook Selene with surprise.

“Has something been wrong? You seem so distracted and aloof lately. You appear to be daydreaming more than an ADD kid in math class,” her friend remarked.

Selene smiled and blushed. “Do you ever get those schoolgirl crushes that you used to have when you were a kid?”

“All the time. But now that I’m an adult, I’ve stopped writing love letters that I never mail and now just put fresh batteries in my vibrator,” she said casually, making Selene choke on her soup.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you said that!” she exclaimed, laughing so hard that she could barely breathe.

“Well talking about being a kid brought out my inner child, and my inner child wanted to see if I could get you to shoot soup out our nose like milk. Right now, my inner child and I are high-fiving in success,” Molly bragged as she skewered several lettuce leaves with her fork and dipped them in a puddle of salad dressing. “So what’s this guy’s name?”

Selene hesitated before answering, knowing that this could be dangerous. She would never betray Baltoh’s trust in her and spill his secret, but there was just something about him that she had to tell someone.

“Baltoh.”

“Oh, foreign!” Molly remarked with growing interest.

“You could say that...” Selene shrugged, realizing that she would have to choose her words carefully.

“So what’s he like?”

“Well he ... he’s kind of ... How can I explain this? He has a very narrow emotional range but I think he’s starting to grow and warm up, and he’s incredibly intelligent,” Selene described, trying to summarize her understanding of the hybrid.

“So what, does he have Asperger’s or something?”

“No, he just kind of grew up in a troubled home. But he is really handsome and without a doubt, he’s the most amazing and interesting guy you’ll ever meet.”

“What’s so interesting about him?”

“Unfortunately, I cannot tell you that, it’s not my place to say.”

“Then why did you bring him up if you weren’t going to answer all of my questions?! Do you have any idea how desperate I am to find out now?!”

“Sorry, I just wanted to tell somebody about him. I just don’t know what to do, because I’m not sure how long he’ll stay here and I don’t really know how to talk to him about this.”

Before Molly could give her advice, a chorus of shouts coming from the next street cut her off. Everyone on the sidewalk turned in the direction of the sound, which had slowly been growing over time but was now impossible to ignore, especially with the police sirens blaring.

“What the hell is going on?” Molly asked to no one specifically.

“I have no idea, but I’m rather curious,” Selene said as she picked up her purse and rushed across the street.

“Selene, wait! I can’t move quickly in heels!” Molly called, chasing after her friend.

Cutting through an alley, the two women crossed over to the next street, where a full-on battle between the police and a horde of Occupy protestors was being waged. Tear gas filled the air and nothing could be heard but the endless shouts of fury and the sounds of protest signs striking riot shields. Already, the anarchist rioters that naturally orbited around any and every protest group were robbing the buildings along the street as well as just in the area, using the excitement as a cover for their crimes. Every second that passed brought more riot cops and even more protestors.

Holding transparent riot shields and wearing black Kevlar suits, the officers were more than safe against the protestors; but it was the numbers that were forming a problem. The line of cops was three-men-deep, but the protestors numbered over a hundred, all pushing and shoving each other in one direction. Those at the front of the swarm beat their signs and fists against the officers’ shields, desperately trying to break through and last as long as they could before being forced to retreat, due to the pain of being maced and the injuries inflicted by the officer’s clubs. With bleeding faces and broken fingers, those that were unable to fight any longer tried to squeeze between the two tectonic plates that were the cops and protestors, all the while getting beaten and soaked with pepper spray. Many never made it out, and were forced to the ground where they fought to not get crushed to death. Every few minutes, a cop behind the barrier would hurl a teargas canister into the crowd, while bricks and garbage were hurled in reply.

Selene and Molly stood in the alley, neither one courageous enough to jump into the fray and get the shit beaten out of them. This was a full-blown riot, and it wouldn’t be long until Molotov Cocktails would start flying. Pondering what to do, the women were shocked as a young man, barely 19, was thrown from the mob of protestors and into the alley with a bleeding head wound.

“Oh my god, are you alright?” Selene said with worry, crouching down beside him with tissues from her purse and helping wipe the blood off his unshaven face. The man did not respond, only shook his head from side to side dizzily.

“What happened?” Molly asked.

“Some kids ... were sitting on a bench when some asshole ... with a badge walked up to them,” he began, constantly swallowing to clear his throat and regain his mental bearings. “They were just sitting there, waiting for the bus, and he accused them of illegal protest. The fat fuck pulled out his mace can ... and nearly emptied the whole thing into these teenagers’ faces! One girl was scream ... screaming in pain, and when her boyfriend jumped up to punch the cop, he got tased for almost half a minute, and that bastard laughed while he did it.

Nobody wanted to get involved because they were scared ... but when he threw the kids down onto the street and dislocated one kid’s shoulders while handcuffing him, that’s when the fight started, and it’s all been growing ever since...”

“Get out of here, go to the hospital.” Selene said sadly, pulling the man to his feet. He nodded his head and staggered off, leaving the two women alone on the sidelines of the battle.

“Jeez, I’ve seen it get pretty crazy, but I’ve never seen it like this.” Molly gasped with worry.

Selene looked at the battle going on not twelve feet away and clutched herself tightly. ‘Baltoh, you had better get here soon, because I have a bad feeling about this... ‘


Perched on a nearby street lamp like an eagle, inaudible and invisible to human eyes, Abaddon watched Selene and licked his lips. He wished he had been given orders to attack her, because he knew that she would be a fantastic fuck, not to mention a delicious meal. Alas, he was ordered to monitor only, so fantasies would have to suffice, until he could sample her properly.

Looking down at the protestors slamming themselves against the shields of the riot police like Persians against Greeks, he breathed in the tear gas like it was the smell of a sweet flower and basked in his self-gratification. He had been the one possessing the cop that started the riot, and the results were better than he dared dream.

“Now for the last ingredient of the recipe...” he said gleefully to himself as he pressed his palms together.

Taking a deep breath, he expanded his lungs to their maximum size and volume, saturating it with his malevolent energy, while making sure that Baltoh would not be able to sense the activity. Once the air in his lungs was evil enough, he exhaled, releasing a black cloud into the horde of people, with them completely unaware and unable to see it. Abaddon watched with a grin as the black fumes rolled wildly above the crowd, shaken not by movements in the air, but by the anger and rage that every person was practically hemorrhaging in the fray. “Demon Art: Gargoyle Epidemic,” he cast, praying that the spell would work quickly enough.


Baltoh was already on route, having picked up Abaddon’s power levels the second he raised them to utter the spell. Flying about the city, he watched in amazement as it seemed like everyone out in the streets began swarming in one direction, like ants all racing to their queen.

“Abaddon, what the hell are you doing?!” he muttered as he doubled his speed.


There were well over two hundred people now fighting in this street alone, granting Abaddon enough anger and pain to spawn at least fifteen Gargoyles. The protestors, the police, and the rioters continued to battle, completely ignorant of what was happening right above their heads. Catching the negative energy billowing like smoke from a tire fire, the black mist that Abaddon had released was grouping into separate clouds and condensing. In each bowling ball-sized cloud, indistinguishable flesh could be seen taking form and growing, like the development of the unborn Antichrist but fast-forwarded.

Suspended in the air and having reached the size of human infants, the hovering Gargoyles snarled and jerked wildly as their fangs, claws, and wings began to grow. Standing in the alley, Selene felt a very cold shiver crawl up her spine, as if someone was breathing on the back of her neck while touching her bare skin with an ice cube. She wrapped arms around her stomach, suddenly nauseous and filled with dread. She did not know what was going on, but whatever it was, it was evil, it was powerful, and it was close.

“Selene, is something wrong?” Molly asked, seeing that Selene looked like she was about to faint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.