Expect Me When You See Me - Cover

Expect Me When You See Me

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9

I was thinking back to a conversation I had with my Mom back when I was just back from my last deployment.

“I don’t know. Mom, do you really think that we need to do this?”

“Son, I’ve seen things, like you have, that the people of our government will never let see the light of day. If someone in Washington or Langley gets a bug up their ass to force themselves into this cabin, we need to have a way to stop them, or at least slow them down and make them pay dearly for that decision.”

“But these are a bit extreme.”

“Nothing is extreme when you are defending your family and home. Nothing. It is like being in a fight. There are no rules, there are no limits. You win or not. And you win so decisively that the enemy will think long and hard before attacking you again.”

“I know Mom. OK, let’s do it, but I want a couple levels of safety. I don’t want anyone, or anything, being injured by accident.”

“Absolutely. I’ll order the equipment and have it all installed by some friends who know what to do.”

“I can see something going wrong and we end up taking out our friendly herd of deer.”

“I’ll make sure the guys make it as safe as possible, son.”


I looked at the carnage around the cabin and was thankful that my mother was a bit paranoid. The perimeter of Claymores had taken out all 12 men as they fired on the cabin. I warned them and didn’t feel bad about it at all. I did wish that I could get out there and find a survivor to gather intel. Recon and the guys wouldn’t be here to back us up for another hour and a half.

Renee was still sitting on the couch, but now her mouth was hanging open in either amazement or horror at what she had just seen on the screen. She broke the silence after a few minutes.

“Mick?”

“Yes, Lover?”

“Now what?”

“Well, we have two options. First, we sit here until Recon and the guys show up. Second, we go out and find a live one, bring him in and question him. On one hand, if we wait too long anyone that is wounded will probably bleed out and we will not find out anything. On the other hand, if we open the house some guys who are still in hiding could get off a shot and hurt us.”

“Where are the kids?”

“They’re upstairs. The second floor is well protected. Mom went upstairs when the shooting started and is keeping them company, so they don’t freak out.”

“Who is going to stop me from freaking out?”

“Are you going to?” I asked my wife.

“I might. I just found out a lot of things about you and your family and I just watched a dozen guys get cut down by military weapons.”

“Yeah, I can see how that might freak someone out,” I said, deadpan.

“Plus, I am a bit miffed that you didn’t tell me any of this before.”

“I was prohibited from telling you by a family edict. Like I said, I wasn’t supposed to say a word until we had been married ten years. My mom is the oldest living family member and she has the say as the family executor. You would still not know if this situation had not come up.”

“So, Helen never knew?”

“Nope.”

“Sucks being her.”

“Yup.”

“Let’s ask your mom about checking for survivors.”

We walked up the stairs and knocked on the first bedroom door. When my mom opened it, she put her finger to her lips and came out into the hall and closed the door behind her.

“How are things going? Are the kids asleep?”

“Yes. I was just checking the boys’ room and they are out. The girls went out before them.”

“Even through all the noise?” Renee asked.

“What noise, Renee?”

“Mom, since the kids are asleep come on downstairs with us. Renee is pretty shaken,” I suggested.

We went downstairs and my mom went straight to the kitchen and returned with a cup of tea and found Renee sitting at the desk and watching the screen.

“Mom, we have had a small war down here. Twelve men opened fire on the house and Mick killed them,” Renee looked stunned by what just came out of her mouth.

“I warned them, Mom, three times, and they opened fire on the house again. I hit them with the Claymores and they are all down.”

“Are they dead?” Mom asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t gone out, I don’t know if there are more hiding in the woods. Recon and the guys will be here in about 90 minutes.”

“So, we sit and wait, or we go out and get intel from the survivors,” Mom said.

“No one has moved and there has been no movement in the trees,” Renee said quietly. “I don’t think anyone else is out there and if they are, they have huge patience.”

“Why not switch over to the infra-red?” Mom said.

“We have IR? Since when?” I asked.

“Since I decided that we needed it last year,” Mom said smartly.

“Mom, you just keep all kinds of secrets,” I said.

“When it comes time for you to take over, you are going to have at least a week’s orientation to take in all of the info there is.”

I looked at the two women and shrugged my shoulders. One woman was on top of the whole family, the other was in complete disbelief

“Would you be so kind as to switch the cameras to IR. I don’t know how.”

“Sure son. Renee, come on you might as well learn too.”

Mom sat in my chair and pulled out the iPad and showed me the tabs that switched camera functionality. I knew how to do that and had not noticed when I switched to night vision that there was a new touch tab on the screen. Mom touched it and the big screen switched over to a gray tone that remained focused on the four separate views of the sides of the cabin. We scanned the wood and when no red showed on the screen other than the men on the ground, I made up my mind.

“I’m going out.”

“Put on the body armor.”

“Yes, Mother!” I chuckled. “Will do.”

I went to the back closet and donned one of the Kevlar balaclava and helmets, and one of the flack coats. It came down to mid-thigh. With the back part of the cabin still blacked out, I slowly unlatched and opened the back door and I walked out into the yard. I walked quickly from man to man all around the perimeter and found one guy still alive. He was in the back of the house and I dragged him to the door by the kitchen. My mom opened the door and I dragged the guy in.

“He is the only one left. Everyone else was dead and looked pretty messed up. Mom, please look him over, I’m going to get a hold of Recon.”

“OK.”

I went to the living room and gave Renee a light hug before picking up my phone. I hit Recon’s speed dial button.

“Wildman!”

“Sitrep.”

“We are rolling hot and are about 30 minutes out.”

“We have 11 down and one survivor.”

“Is the family safe?”

“Yes. We are hunkered down. The kids slept through the whole thing. There is no indication that there were more than 12, but if there was a 13th he could have bailed when he saw his people dropped.”

“OK, should we back down or drive on?”

“Come on in but keep it sane.”

“Roger that.”

I disconnected the call and looked at Renee.

“Where is the guy you brought in?”

“Mom is trying to talk to him before he dies.”

“I want to see if he ever hung around the office.”

I helped her stand and she hugged me, it was a little harder than the one in the morning as far as I could feel through the body armor. Renee smiled and kissed me.

“That didn’t feel too bad. You might get lucky tonight,” she said with a sly smile.

“I think we all got lucky tonight.”

That earned me a loving playful punch on the shoulder. We walked into the kitchen to find my mom and a dead guy. I took off the armor and put it away.

“Mom? Did you find out anything?”

“Yeah, this guy was an asshole, and a stupid one at that. All he said was, “What happened?” I told him that his boss sent him on a suicide mission and he just laughed one time and died. I got nothing from him.”

“Have you checked his pockets?”

“Not yet.”

I frisked him and found his wallet. I pulled his ID and showed it to Renee.

“Do you recognize his name?”

“Nope.”

“Mom, do you think all of those guys have their wallets with them?”

“You tell me. Did they move like they were trained?”

“No.”

“Then they probably were not trained to leave no ID’s for the other side to find. I am going to bet that we will be able to glean a lot of intel from their bodies when Recon and the guys get here.”

“I told them to back off their speed. They were really burning road fast. No sense in drawing attention from the local police.”

“Right.”

“They’ll be here in about 30 minutes. Mom you might as well go to bed. Renee and I will wait up for them.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. We are just going to sit here on the couch and neck for a while.”

“OK. See you in the morning. Don’t wake the kids.”

“If they didn’t wake up during the shooting and the mines, we won’t do it.”

“I don’t know how loud you two can get!”

“Good night, Mom!”

“Good night, son. Good night, daughter.”

“Thanks Mom,” Renee said with more love than I was used to hearing from her.

The two women kissed, and mom walked up the stairs.

“Let’s go.”

“Go where?”

“To get started. You said we would be necking, and we can’t turn you into a teller of tale tales. Besides, I expect to at least be on third base before Recon gets here.”

We sat on the couch and blew past first and second base in about five minutes. I had my glove covered fingers inside her strumming her g-spot and she had a grip on my erection, pumping it for all she could. Renee was always responsive to my fingers and she had just finished her third orgasm when I groaned.

“Lover, I am going to cum.”

Renee winced once, because of the discomfort from her ribs, as she got off the couch and onto her knees. I stood, and she pulled my cock into her mouth and kept stroking me. A second groan and I let go. It had been a long time for me too and I made sure to give her a full load. Renee locked her lips around my shaft, cupping my balls with one hand, while she pulled me to her with her other hand on my ass.

The last pulse signaled to Renee that it was time to suck the rest of my cum out of my softening penis. She sucked and sucked as I got more and more soft. She finally let me fall gently out of her mouth and she kissed my empty balls, before reaching up to me, to help her stand. She kissed me with some of my sperm still in her mouth and used her tongue to share it with me.

“We haven’t done that in a long time.” I said.

“I know and if this whole thing has taught me anything it is that life is short. I want us to make love from now on like we did on the road trip when we left Stan and Helen. You know I can’t remember the last time I gave you my butt.”

“You’re right, I don’t either.”

“Well I know when I am going to give it to you again.”

Renee kissed me and waggled her eyebrows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.