Chrissy's Unveiling - Cover

Chrissy's Unveiling

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

It took me five minutes to clean up her messy pussy. My erection had never left me and the taste and feel of the squirt and cum cocktail was intensely erotic. I stood up and rammed my cock in to the hilt. Chrissy screamed again with pure lust. Her climax was immediate and strong and was enough to have me spouting even more sperm into her hole.

The three visitors watched my efforts, yelling expletives as they encouraged me and I noted Eddy was filming again. Good man.

When I was spent, I asked Chrissy to go and clean up but not to remove those sexy stockings, suspender belt and corset. Nor was she to cover that awesome pussy.

The guys and I remained naked, poured ourselves a round of drinks and sat and chatted while we waited for her to return. The movie had run through again, not that anyone saw it the second time, so I put a Stones CD on and turned up the volume.

Chrissy came back with drink in hand and sat down on the arm of my chair facing my friends. I eased her legs apart so the boys could view her cunt and all three of their penises began to swell as we talked. As the Stones ripped into “Harlem Shuffle”, Nick stood up, came over and grabbed her arm.

“Let’s dance honey” he whispered, and the horny slut was up into his arms and gyrating to the beat in a flash. The sight of her naked arse grinding away was intoxicating and the chat ceased altogether. Eddy moved round them with the camera zooming in and out as Nick french kissed her.

The couple danced for the duration of the song with Nick’s hands ending up firmly on her arse cheeks, pressing her pussy up against his rapidly enlarging prick. He stepped back when the guitars stopped, gazed at the luscious wench and blurted

“Bukkake”

“Hell yeah” yelled Eddy

“Top idea mate”. I laughed delightedly

I grabbed a cushion and placed it on the carpet in the middle of the lounge. Chrissy was quick to kneel on it and I snatched the camcorder away from Ed. I placed another cushion on the floor for me and I knelt on it and filmed as the three men approached her face with their now erect cocks throbbing and jerking with lust.

“Horse” was in the middle. God his prick was impressive. I remembered way back how astonishing Joe the negro’s weapon was and indeed it must have been two inches longer than Nick’s. But Nick certainly matched him in girth.

Chrissy slurped the massive head into her sexy mouth, grabbed the other two men’s pricks in her hands and began wanking them. I’m totally into this and panned between the guys’ organs and their faces with the camera, capturing their lustful expressions.

Nick held the back of my slut’s head and pushed his shaft deeper into her mouth. She strained and stretched her lips to accommodate him and managed to get all but two inches of it in. She sucked and licked as he held it in and I zoomed in for a close up of the impossible feat.

Chrissy took her left hand off Eddy’s dick, put it round the base of Nick’s and went to work feverishly. “Horse” was groaning and swearing as she pulled the magnificent cock out and replaced it with Ed’s. She was now wanking the monster, then used her other hand to help her as she sucked the other stud’s prick.

Charlie didn’t seem to mind and started stroking his own member while he ogled the woman blowing his friends. Eddy was now pushing his rod down her throat so his balls pressed against her chin. She pulled it out gasping for breath, with a thick stream of saliva hanging from her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.