The Master Warrior
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

We eventually got up and showered. Grace moved like a very satisfied big cat ... smooth and silky, but with a definite attachment to me. It would appear that I had pushed all, or at least most, of her buttons, and she had thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Following a reasonable length of time showering, where we had both enjoyed ourselves, we got out, and I helped Grace dry off and then dry her long hair. After we were dressed, I had instructions for her.

“You need to practice using your new skills,” I told a very surprised Grace.

“Practice?” she asked, unsure of what I had meant.

“Because these skills didn’t develop over an extended period of time where you would have gradually learned what they were and how to use them, you need to practice using each of them before we go to that briefing tomorrow, as you may need to use them, and you don’t want to be learning how to do that under pressure,” I told her.

We practiced what she could now do in addition to the skills that she already had. I led her through them and taught her how to activate, see, and use the flow of energy, the use of the magnetic spectrum and the various things that were possible with that, plus how to access and use the various parts of electrical and electronic spectrum. She really liked the ability to listen in on other people’s cell phone calls, but most of them soon proved to be very boring.

“We should get to sleep early,” I told her after several hours of practice.

“Didn’t you have enough fun earlier?” she asked in a sly voice.

“It’s not for that reason,” I told her. “We need to get to this Lewinsville Park by about 3:00 in the morning, so we can check it out to see if the CIA has planted anything there yet. After checking out the area, I’ll camouflage us and we’ll wait to see if they come to install anything else before the meeting. You can’t trust those people, they are all underhanded,” I told her.

“And like they are going to trust us?” she asked.

“We won’t be plotting anything, and we’ll be able to knock out all of their devices. We will also go over the surrounding area to see if they have any people hidden in the woods or in vehicles ready to race to the scene. It’s very easy to knock out the electrical system in their vehicles so they won’t run,” I told her with a smile.

“Fine, but what do you want to eat before we go to bed?” she asked.

“Whatever you want to make, but not something that takes a lot of preparation like Irish stew,” I told her.

“How about steak?” she asked.

“Yes, you are a woman after my own heart. Make mine about two pounds and rare,” I told her.

“You like yours still on its feet,” she said with a giggle.

“Yes, just take the chill off of it. I like mine hot and juicy, like fresh prey,” I told her.

“I really want to see your original form sometime,” she told me with a big smile.

“You may not like it,” I told her.

“We won’t know until I see it,” she replied.

We both had large steaks, corn on the cob, and some mashed potatoes that she had in the freezer. There was also gravy that she made from the drippings from the steaks. It was a very satisfying meal, and I was ready for a good nap when we finished the dishes. We slept in her big bed that night, and I set my internal alarm for 2:00 in the morning before we went to sleep.

It seemed that we had no more than fallen asleep when my alarm woke me. Grace was a warm bundle cuddled up against me, and I thought of the many females of my own kind that I had lived with, and also the many human females who I had lived with over the years, but all of them had only lasted a few decades at most. Grace had already lived five hundred years or so, and if she was on her way to Immortality, we could live together for a long, long time.

That could go a long ways to heading off the insanity that can creep into such a long life. That and keeping busy were the two main things necessary to keep from going over the edge eventually. Although the time I had spent at the Wat had done a lot to calm me down and to renew my interest in life, I wasn’t sure how effective it would be for others, or how long it could be sustained. It was something to think about, but later. I roused Grace before it became too late.

“Rise and shine,” I told her after giving her a kiss which she eagerly returned.

“What do you want for breakfast?” she asked once we had gotten out of bed, but before we started dressing.

“Something that won’t take long to fix,” I told her.

“How about ham and eggs with toast and some of that apple butter that you bought yesterday?” she replied as we donned the loose jeans and shirt, plus the running shoes that we had agreed on before going to bed last night, as we were expecting to need to deal with some of the CIA’s thugs who were sure to be hiding near the site of the briefing to capture us. There wasn’t any time for exercises or chanting presently, but we would see what time allowed after searching the site. We had looked it up on the laptop yesterday also to become at least somewhat familiar with its layout.

Grace made plenty of ham and eggs for breakfast, as we weren’t sure when we would have a chance to eat again. Before leaving the house, Grace strapped on several of the knives from her collection in case we ran into trouble. I would depend on my claws and speed. Once outside, Grace received a surprise.

“I can see the energy flowing in all of the plants and the trees as well as from the house,” she said in shock, as she looked around at everything.

“Certainly,” I told her with a smile, remembering the first time that I had been able to do that.

“You will need to change the wavelength of your vision shortly,” I told her. “The moon will be setting in about 45 minutes or so, and sunrise won’t be until about 6:15. It will be very dark in between,” I told her. I had checked on these things yesterday also, as I wasn’t familiar with the area or the current time for either event.

“All right, I will after we get to the park. It isn’t that far by car, which reminds me, which vehicle are we taking?” she asked.

“I believe the K-9’s SUV would be the vehicle of choice. If it should be necessary to abandon it, we will still have the rental to fall back on, which they don’t know about. If things were to go so poorly that we lost the rental, it probably wouldn’t be wise to drive the K-9 vehicle,” I told her.

We arrived in the vicinity of Lewinsville Park just before 3:15 AM, and I turned left off of Chain Bridge Road onto Wasp Lane, and drove most of the way up the lane to where we could leave the K-9 vehicle in some trees between two properties that I had seen on a Satellite view of the area yesterday.

We walked back down Wasp Ln. to Chain Bridge and crossed it before taking the continuation of Wasp Ln. on the south side of the road down to what appeared to be a football field on the west side of the park. We had both changed our vision to better see our surroundings in the deeper darkness now that the moon, which was just past first quarter, was very near the horizon. We also began checking the electromagnetic spectrum for any traces of signals from equipment that the CIA may have already installed.

The only signals that we found were from distant buildings presently, as we walked across the football field to the parking lot of a church just to the west of it. We had chosen this parking lot for the briefing, as it was open with fewer trees around it than the other park areas like the football field, the other parking lot, or the soccer fields, and it was closer to the main road than the baseball field. We did do an extensive check of all of these areas for evidence of monitoring equipment and hidden agents.

“It’s a long time until 9:30. What are we going to do now?” Grace asked when we had finished.

“Now we set up our observation post, do our exercises and then chant for a time. It will be very relaxing,” I assured her. We selected a point in the trees on the south side of the football field where we could watch it, and the parking lot for the soccer fields south of it as well as Wasp Ln. I also moved through the trees several times to check on the parking lot of the church west of the football field where we would be holding the briefing, because some trees along the west end of the football field interfered with the view of that parking lot.

We exercised, at a somewhat reduced pace for close to an hour before sitting against the base of a tree, and I led Grace in chanting very quietly for about 45 minutes. She had a little trouble with the chanting as it was in Pali and not Thai. It was a bit after 5:30 when we stopped and only listened for a time, as sunrise was to take place at around 6:15.

It was fortunate that we had stopped when we did, as a number of vehicles pulled onto Wasp Ln just after 6:00. Several proceeded to the parking lot for the soccer fields just south of the football field. The others pulled onto the football field, and men quickly began removing equipment from the vehicles.

“Let’s move to the trees at the west end of the field,” I told Grace as soon as they arrived, and we moved through the trees stealthily, so as not to reveal our presence. From there we watched as they installed cameras and parabolic mikes in the trees all along the football field. They had even brought along ladders to get the equipment well up off the ground and into the trees. We also moved south through the trees to observe what was going on in the other parking lot and at the soccer fields. Technicians were installing cameras and mikes in the trees there also.

Once they had finished their work, most of them quickly loaded back into their vehicles and left. They were followed by the arrival of another group of men, who were wearing camouflage clothing and were heavily armed. Their vehicles pulled into the parking lot near the soccer fields and most of the men soon dispersed into the trees near there, while some moved into the trees bordering the football field.

After the vehicles had left to be parked somewhere out of sight, three men opened the cases they had unloaded and launched drones which circled the area for a time before landing. These men disappeared then into the trees on the southeast side of the large parking lot near the soccer fields. Grace and I had already picked up a number of conversations from the radios being used by the teams of CIA agents hiding in the trees.

“What do we do now?” she asked in a concerned voice once everyone had stopped moving.

“We retire to the trees at the west end of the church parking lot where we have chosen to meet them, and have a little nap. It’s still about two hours before the briefing team will be here,” I told her in a whisper, before we moved stealthily back through the trees without making any noise or leaving any footprints. We chose a spot deep in the trees, and I camouflaged us before we took a short nap.

I woke Grace at 9:15. We hadn’t been discovered, and no one had come into the church parking lot while we rested. There was still a lot of chatter on the radio waves that we again began to monitor. Just before 9:30, we heard from the radios that two SUVs had arrived at the parking lot near the soccer fields.

“This is Director Hill, have the suspects arrived yet?” we heard from a radio in one of the SUVs.

“There has been no sign of them,” came the reply over the radio.

“Keep a sharp lookout. He said 9:30, but may be late on purpose,” Hill told them. I let them stew for a few more minutes before calling Hill on my smart phone.

“Hill,” he answered.

“Mr. Hill, we have been waiting for some time for you and your briefers at the end of the small church parking lot just west of the football field,” I told him before ending the call. I had already tapped into all of the video cameras that they had installed, and watched as Hill and his assistants loaded back in to their SUVs to join us. I hadn’t bothered with the audio pickups, but didn’t need them to be able to tell that Hill was upset and cussing even before he reached for his radio and started issuing orders to those waiting in the trees. That was when I jammed the radio frequency that they were using as well as several others near it. Confusion broke out among the agents, as they tried to determine what was happening and what to do about it.

The two SUVs with Hill, his briefers, and a couple of security men each arrived in the small parking lot of the church a couple of minutes later. Hill and his two briefers with their briefcases walked toward where we were standing near the west end of the parking lot. The security team had also gotten out of the vehicles but remained near them. I didn’t see Trent among them.

“Why are you here in this church parking lot? We intended to hold the briefing out on the soccer fields,” Hill demanded in an upset voice.

“We’ve been here waiting for you since just after three this morning. We’ve seen and listened to everything that your people have been doing since they began arriving at around six this morning. I have a good mind to turn loose about 200 Grroz in your headquarters because of your dishonesty,” I told him. Hill and his people turned pale on hearing what I had said.

“Instead,” I continued, “I’ll settle for you removing ALL of your people immediately, and then we will continue with the complete briefing that I demanded, if you expect us to take this mission. If you can’t or won’t do that, we will walk away from here, and you won’t be able to find us for at least the next ten years. I’m sure that by then some of the effects of the radiation will have cooled off in central Los Angeles,” I informed him in no uncertain terms. Hill and those with him blanched at my bluntness.

“You ... you can’t do that. They’ll kill millions of people with that device,” Hill shouted in a panic as he reached for his radio, and I dropped my jamming of the frequencies that they used. He issued orders to all of those in charge of the agents, and soon their vehicles returned to pick them up, but I was fairly certain that not ALL of them had left. I would deal with those remaining, but later.

Once all of the vehicles had departed again, though I was sure that they hadn’t gone far, I turned back to Hill and his assistants.

“All right, let’s hear what you have in this briefing,” I told them. There followed a briefing that outlined the problem, discussed the solution, and went over what had been, or was being done. There was also a rundown of each of the Cartels involved, their leaders, and the presumed number of members along with their distribution. After an hour and a half in the sun, they came to the end of their prepared presentation. However, I was sure that wasn’t all that they knew, and that they had left out some important facts and information, as I had glimpsed other information when I read Hill’s mind yesterday. I had been in a hurry at the time and didn’t scan all of it. I would take the opportunity to do that now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.