New Beginning - Cover

New Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by booksnmusic

Chapter 14: Mary

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Mary - Roger Price had a good life - a good job, loving wife, two adorable children - until fate decided to take it all away. So Roger moves to a new state and starts a new life. It turns out, Roger's good life was preventing him from living a great life. Follow along as Roger struggles with his loss before he finds new love, new purpose, and a few complications along the way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism   Slow  

The limousine pulled into the parking lot of the Palm Breeze Apartments. It came to a stop in front of the walkway and Roger stepped out of the back, dressed in a traditional tuxedo. When they went dress shopping a few nights earlier, Rose had talked Roger into wearing a splash of color, so he wore a navy-blue bow tie to match Mary’s dress.

Roger walked up to Rose’s apartment carrying a bouquet of blue lilies and white roses. When Rose answered his knock, he held the bouquet tightly to his chest and gave Rose a brief kiss on the lips and then stood back to admire the outfit he had bought her.

Rose wore a silky white strapless dress with a conservative bust line. It hugged her curves before it loosened below the hips and draped to the ground. With her natural good looks and subtle makeup, Rose looked stunning.

Rose reached for the bouquet, but Roger said, “Wait, these aren’t all for you. Where’s Mary?”

She led him into the apartment where Sage and Cindy were watching television.

“Hi, girls,” he said.

“Hi, Mr. Price,” they responded, almost in unison.

At that moment a lovely vision strolled out of the hallway fastening her earring. Roger briefly took in the beauty. She was tall and slender with curves in all the right places. Her light brown hair that was probably a shade darker than Rose’s and she had a fancy hair style, with the part that wasn’t pinned up, hanging to the middle of her back in loose wavy curls. As expected, her dress was navy blue. It was strapless, with a scooped neckline and hung loosely around her legs, before pooling at her ankles.

He separated the blue lilies from the white roses and handed the roses to ... Rose and held out the lilies to the beautiful woman emerging from the hall.

“You must be Mary. I must say, you look stunning. I’m not sure I brought a big enough stick,” he said, dryly.

With a puzzled look on her face, Mary took the lilies with her left hand and shook his hand with her right. She said, “Nice to meet you Roger. Were you planning on getting kinky on the first date?”

Now Roger had the confused look on his face. After a moment to consider her words, he answered, “No, no. I just meant that I would need a big stick to beat off all the other men. When I walk in with the two of you on my arms, you’re going to start a stampede.”

Mary beamed at the compliment. Rose, also with a big smile, came up next to Roger and grabbed his elbow, saying, “Laying it on a bit thick there, aren’t you, Romeo.”

Roger grinned in response.

“I think we’re ready to go. Good night, girls. Be good for grandma,” Rose called out.

Just then, Gloria came out of the kitchen and saw the trio turning to leave. She quickly said, “Hold on, you three. You all look so wonderful, I want to get a picture before you go. Rose, can you go get your camera?”

A minute later, Rose emerged from her bedroom with a little Fuji disposable camera. The trio posed for three shots in front of the white apartment wall, with Roger in the middle. The women held their bouquets with big smiles on their faces, while Roger held each of them around the waist with a gentle smile. With the posing over, they said good night, again, to Sage, Cindy and Gloria and, grabbing the overnight bag by the door, they left.

When she saw the limousine, Rose oozed, “Ooh, very nice Roger. I’ve never been in a limo before.”

“I thought it would make it easier to talk on the way. I left my car at the hotel earlier today, so we can get home tomorrow,” he explained.

Once they were settled in the back of the limousine, Roger pulled a bottle of sparkling wine from an ice bucket and, after gently working the top off, poured a glass for each of them. Glass in hand, he held his up and toasted, “To new friends and the start of an exciting journey!” They clinked their glasses together and each took a gulp of the sweet, bubbly liquid.

As the limo headed down I-95 to the Miami Marriott, Roger started, “So, Mary, tell me about your job.”

Mary smiled gently and said, “Well, right now I work for UPS as a project manager. My current project has me working with a team that’s planning our expansion into Latin America. I’ve been with UPS in Atlanta for about two years, but I miss Rose and my parents. I’m sure Rose told you I’m looking for something down here. I interviewed at Blockbuster on Thursday, and yesterday, I met with Randell Imports in the morning and Tropic Fabricators in the afternoon. I’m hoping I hear from Blockbuster or Tropic again. The guys at Randell gave me the creeps, so I’m not interested in that job.”

“Wow. Sounds like you’re doing pretty well professionally,” he noted and took another sip from his glass. He continued, “Rose told me you’ve had some bad luck with romance. Could you tell me more about that?”

“Before I get to that, can you tell me about your work? Rose mentioned that you were an engineer, but she was short on details,” Mary said, as she smiled at her sister.

“I’ll give you the Readers Digest version. Most people glaze over if I talk about my work too much. I focus on airplane engines. I advise airlines and the military about engine choice and industry trends. In fact, we just responded to an RFP from UPS a couple of weeks ago,” he informed her.

“Oh, yeah. We just finished reviewing the responses to that RFP; only two bidders met the criteria, Wright and Aerodyne.” Suddenly Mary’s eyes widened, and she said, “You work for Aerodyne, don’t you? I just realized, I saw your name on the proposal.”

“Yeah, I’m with Aerodyne,” he replied, with a smile.

“You should get a letter from us next week asking for a phone meeting. I think you have the inside track on the bid; your answers were closer to what we’re looking for,” she informed him.

Roger chuckled, “Yeah, I’m not surprised that Wright is the other bidder. Was it James Toliver’s name on their bid?”

“Yeah, how’d you know?” Mary asked.

“I used to work at Wright. I trained Jim,” he said.

Rose rolled her eyes, held up her hand, and said, “Okay, enough about work. Mary, you were going to tell Roger about Craig and Dean.”

Mary gave Rose a dirty look and said, “Alright, alright, drink some more wine and relax. We’ll stop talking about work. Excuse me for having something in common with him,” she snorted. “Here goes. Craig was my boyfriend starting in the fall of my senior year of high school. After we dated for a couple of months, we started having sex. It was nothing special, just your normal teenagers sneaking off and having a little fun when we could. Usually, it was in his car after a date. Once in a while his parents would go out and we’d screw in his bed.

“Then, one day, we went to a movie and sat in the back corner. He started fingering me, which got me really excited. He put his hand behind my neck and guided me down to his lap. At first, I wasn’t very happy that he was pushing my head there. But once I got his cock out and started blowing him, I was so excited by the danger of being caught that I had an orgasm and, for the first time, didn’t even pull away when he came. After the movie we went out to his car in the parking lot. It was pouring rain and we climbed into the back seat of his Corolla and started making out. One thing led to another and soon I was bouncing on his dick in his car in a movie theater parking lot in the middle of the day. The windows were all steamed up, but a few times I saw people’s silhouettes walk past, while we were fucking. One person even slowed down and bent over looking into the car. I think I had five orgasms before he came. That’s when I realized how excited I got by the risk of being caught.

“I told Craig how much I got off on the whole public sex thing and we started finding places to have sex in public. One time we sat under a tree in a park and I just rode him while my skirt hid us.

“Anyhow, my family didn’t have a lot of money, but I got a partial scholarship and commuted to Florida Atlantic for college. Craig went to Florida International and I went and stayed with him almost every weekend. He pledged a fraternity and near the end of the first semester, he invited one of his fraternity brothers over to double team me. I figured, ‘what the hell, twice as much dick for me’.

“After the spring semester started, he told me I couldn’t come down on Fridays any more because he had ‘fraternity commitments’. Turned out those commitments involved banging as many coeds as possible. I found out a couple of months later when I came down on Friday night to surprise him. He wasn’t there, so I waited outside his door. When he showed up with another chick on his arm, I got pretty pissed. It wasn’t so much that he was with another girl, although that was upsetting, but he lied to me. If he had told me he wanted to see other girls, I probably would have ended it anyways. But in the years since, I’ve learned that I’m pretty flexible about monogamy, and I might have been okay with it. So, that was the end of Craig.

“After that, I dated a couple of guys each semester – not for lack of choices, but Craig had made me more cautious. I had sex with a few of them, but none could get onboard with my desire for exhibitionism, so they didn’t last,” Mary paused and finished the wine in her glass. Roger refilled all their glasses, then sat back allowing her to continue her story.

Mary resumed her tale by saying, “So, when I graduated with my degree in Management, I went to work for Southeast Manufacturing as an inventory manager. Again, I went on dates every month or two. Usually with guys I met at a bar or a club. A couple guys from work. Eventually, I met Dean at a party thrown by a coworker. I think we talked for twenty minutes before he whisked me away from the party. After a few dates, we had sex and then I told him about my need for exhibitionism. He was happy to indulge me, including screwing in riskier and riskier places. One time, when we were living together, we went to the complex’s pool after hours. I guess I was a little loud because one of the other tenants came by and scolded us and threatened to report us to the management company.

Dean was very physical and demanding during sex, which I usually liked. After a few months together, we started going to ‘play parties’ every four or five weeks. At first, we just watched, but soon we were ‘performing’. It started out as just sex, with an audience. Then he started to invite others to join. When it was just one other guy, I was okay with it. When it was Dean plus two guys, it was less fun. Finally, when he pulled in three other guys, I told him to knock it off or I’d leave him.”

Mary’s demeanor changed from a happy retelling to a more somber tone, as she continued, “One night, he had some poker buddies over and told me to wear an outfit that I could best describe as street walker. I was their barmaid and served them snacks and drinks. At first it was exciting, showing off for the guys. They did a little groping, which didn’t bother me too much. Then, one of the guys pulled me into his lap and started pawing my tits and trying to kiss me. I told him to stop and asked Dean for help. He just goaded him on. The other guys joined in and dragged me into the bedroom and took turns holding me down and fucking me. Dean just stood in the corner and drank his beer and smiled, as I screamed for help.

“The next day I called in sick to work and moved all my stuff out. That was almost three years ago, and I’ve only been on a few dates since then. After the way Craig and Dean took advantage of me, I’ve been more than a little wary of men. But Rose says we can trust you,” Mary concluded with a hopeful tone.

Roger moved over to sit next to Mary and took hold of her hand. He furrowed his brow, as he tried to convey his compassion, and said, “You barely know me. But if things work out the way we’re all hoping, I promise to never abuse you the way Dean did. And, while I can’t promise to never upset you, I’ll do my best to never betray your trust like Craig did.”

Mary smiled at the sentiments and Roger reached up with his hand to stroke her cheek. He leaned in and gave her a soft, short kiss on the lips. As he pulled back, he returned her smile.

“That’s enough serious talk for one night. We’re out to have some fun, right?” Roger exclaimed, ebulliently.

They spent the remainder of the ride to the hotel talking about lighter topics. It mostly involved Roger and the ladies sharing anecdotes about growing up and high school. Mary talked about how supportive her sister was, growing up, even though Rose was five years older.

When they arrived at the hotel a short while later, the bell hop opened the car door for them, and Roger escorted the ladies to the check in desk.

“May I help you, sir?” the desk clerk asked.

“Yes. I’m checking in. Roger Price,” he said, in response.

She typed on her keyboard for a few seconds, then said, “Mr. Price, we have you as three guests, for a one-night stay, in a room with two queen beds. Is that right?”

Rose and Mary looked at each other and scrunched their faces, as Roger replied, “Yes, that’s correct.”

“Just a second,” Rose said to the clerk and then she and Mary moved a few feet away. They spoke to each other for a minute and then returned.

Mary asked, “Roger, why did you request two queen beds?”

He raised on eyebrow and answered, “This is the first time I’ve met Mary and I didn’t want to presume anything. We discussed getting a room, but we didn’t talk about the sleeping arrangements. What would you like to do?”

Mary took Roger’s arm and moved a couple feet away from the check-in counter, while Mary followed. Rose said, “At the risk of making Mary look easy, we think you should get a king size bed.”

Roger gave a slight shrug and headed back to the counter. He inquired of the clerk, “Is it possible to get a king size bed instead of the two queens?”

The clerk raised one eyebrow just a little, then typed away at her computer for a few seconds and replied, “We do have a room with a king bed at the same rate. Would you like that?”

“Yes, please,” he said.

“I just need a driver’s license and credit card,” she said. “We already have your rewards number on the reservation.”

A few minutes later, the trio was headed upstairs to drop their bags and use the facilities, before returning to the ballroom and the fundraiser.

They walked around the smaller meeting room adjacent to the main ballroom and looked at the various items available in the silent auction. Roger asked each woman what she wanted him to bid on. Rose encouraged him to bid on a spa package for two. Mary liked the tandem sky diving jump for two. Roger bid $225 for the spa package, $300 for the sky diving, and then $75 for a wine basket. Later, when he was announced as the winner of the skydiving package, he was a little surprised. Then he looked around and realized how few people at the event were under fifty years old.

After they entered their bids, they settled at their table for dinner and the obligatory speeches. They chatted with the other people at the table throughout the evening. An older woman at their table asked Mary how she had overcome her anorexia. When Mary explained that she had never been treated for anorexia, the table grew silent for a moment. Mary made it even more awkward when she asked the portly woman, “Who did you see, it looks like he did his job, but you kept seeing him longer than necessary.” That caused some uncomfortable laughs.

Roger danced a few times with each of his companions and used the opportunity to chat with them. Around 10:30, he was feeling all danced out and asked his girls if they were ready to retire for the evening. They quickly agreed and the three of them headed up to their room.

Once Roger had the door to the room open, he allowed the women to go in first. Closing the door, he asked, “Excuse me ladies. Given the bed situation, I have to ask what you’re expecting tonight?”

“Whatever it takes to get a good dicking,” Mary jumped in and grinned, before Rose could say anything.

Rose looked down for a moment and then looked Roger in the eyes and, with a shy smile, said, “Mary needs this more than I do, so I’ll just watch.”

“Have either of you ever done anything like this, together, before?” He wondered.

Both women shook their heads, as Rose softly replied, “No.”

“So, how do you expect this to work, tonight?” He asked.

Mary was practically vibrating in anticipation, with a big smile on her face, as Rose responded, “Why don’t you get comfortable and give us a few minutes in the bathroom to get ready. Then you and Mary can have your fun. I’ll be sure to get mine before we leave tomorrow.”

Roger nodded and grabbed the ice bucket, before heading back out to the corridor. He wasn’t sure if they’d want ice, but he knew that this was the only time he would be leaving the room tonight. He also wanted to give the girls a little privacy. Back in the room, while the women were still in the bathroom, he turned on the bedside light, removed his tux and hung it in the closet. A few minutes later, Roger was in the middle of the bed propped up against some pillows, wearing just a t-shirt and boxers. The bathroom door opened, and Mary appeared wearing nothing but a navy-blue thong. He let out a long whistle of appreciation as he drank in the nearly naked vision in front of him. Her grey-blue eyes were wide in anticipation, as she stretched her arms above her head and did a pirouette to show off her body.

Mary crawled up on the bed between his legs and brought her lips right to his for their first tentative kiss. As their kiss deepened, Roger wrapped his arms around the lovely woman and leaned forward to spin her on her back. Poised over her supine body, he eased away from the kiss and briefly saw her smile before moving his head down. As he moved away, Mary reached down and grasped the sides of his t-shirt and pulled it up. She got it over his head and off before he dipped to take a turgid nipple in his mouth and give it a gentle nip. This brought a short grunt from Mary

Just then, they heard a little giggle, followed by, “Didn’t take you long to get started, did it?”

Roger looked over his shoulder and saw a grinning Rose standing at the foot of the bed wearing only a white thong. He returned to nipping and sucking on Mary’s nipples, alternating from one to the other, as Rose turned off the bedside light, climbed up on the bed and took up Roger’s prior position, lying back against the pillows.

Mary was not interested in extended foreplay. When Roger started moving down from her nipples, she said, “Not now, I need some cock. Please don’t make me wait any longer.”

Mary lifted her hips and slid the thong down and off and spread her legs in a “V”. While she did that, Roger stood up and slipped his boxers off. As he returned to position himself between Mary’s legs, he glanced at her sex and, in the dim light from the bathroom, noticed the small, silver-dollar-shaped tuft of short hair right above her clit.

He stroked the fur with his hand and asked, “Is this your normal style?”

“I don’t know. I might have done some spring cleaning earlier,” she replied.

Not wanting to disappoint or delay their first encounter any longer, Roger maneuvered his phallus to the smooth opening of Mary’s sex. Once he was confident that he was positioned correctly, he slowlyeased forward in one long steady motion until his short curlies were pressed up against her smooth lips. Mary let out a sigh and wrapped her arms around him, as she was penetrated by a flesh and blood penis for the first time in nearly three years.

Mary reveled in Roger’s hard, steady strokes for the next several minutes, pausing only while Roger repositioned her on her hands and knees and then pounded even harder. She came over and over, to the point where he could no longer tell where one orgasm ended and the next began. Finally, he gave a last, hard push and, with a grunt, released his little swimmers into the dark, moist cavity of her pussy.

Before he collapsed in exhaustion, Roger looked over at Rose and saw a blissful smile, as her fingers worked to bring herself to another orgasm. They all trooped off to the shower and, one-by-one, quickly rinsed off the evidence of their pleasant evening of dancing and sex. After drying, they brushed their teeth and climbed into bed, with Roger in the middle. In their very relaxed state, it only took a few minutes for their breathing to deepen and sleep overtook them.

Rose awoke first the next morning. Still feeling a little pent up after being left out last night, she reached around Roger’s torso and wrapped her fingers around his morning erection. She gently started tugging on the engorged member and he soon rolled over and gave her a gentle kiss. She then rolled over so her back was to him and he reached over and started massaging the folds of her lower lips. Reaching back, she resumed tugging on his cock. It didn’t take long for Rose to become slick, under Roger’s manipulations. She lifted her leg and reached through to guide him into her. During Roger and Rose’s unhurried coupling, Mary awoke and, seeing what the others were doing, started to rub her love button.

All three lay back, blissfully relaxed after their morning pleasure. Roger wondered, “So, is this going to be the norm, when the three of us get together?”

Rose chuckled and then, becoming serious, said, “You’re joking, right? There are so many things wrong with that question, I’m not sure where to begin.” She took a breath and started, “First, while I’m sure you and Mary enjoyed yourselves last night, I hardly think you know each other well enough to decide if you’re going to become a couple. If the two of you do become a couple, we’re not always going to get together as a threesome. We’ll still need some serious one-on-one time. Finally, you may have noticed that, while we shared a bed with you last night, Mary and I didn’t touch each other. Right now, I have no interest in sex with another woman; so, getting both of us into bed together is just going to leave one of us frustrated. I can’t think of a reason why we would want to do that.”

Roger took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then said, “I see what you’re saying. I was just so excited to be sharing a bed with two very beautiful ladies that I didn’t think about what I was saying. I’m sorry.”

Rose responded, “Roger, for this to work, you’re going to have to think about what you want and tell us. Depending on what you say, we may be amenable, but if it’s too far out of our comfort zone, be prepared for ‘no’.”

“Fair enough. You’re right,” Roger replied.

Mary watched the exchange without comment

They had a leisurely, casual breakfast and then piled into Roger’s Mercedes and headed home.

During the drive, Roger asked, “How is this going to work, going forward? Rose and I are already pretty serious and I’m also pretty serious with Jessica. Mary, since you live in another state, we can’t even date right now. How are we going to build a relationship?”

Mary sighed and replied, “Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that too. Obviously, I’m trying to find a job down here, so I can move back. But, at best, it will probably be a couple months before I’m here. Regardless of how long it takes me to get here, we can start talking on the phone a couple of times a week to get to know each other better. I’m going to keep coming down here to visit my family. Do you think you can fly up to see me, also?”

“Of course, I think that’s a good plan. We’ll take things one step at a time, just like any other relationship. Although, it might be a little slower, until you’re able to move back here,” he agreed.

They returned to Rose’s apartment. Roger escorted the women in and gave them each a goodbye kiss, before heading home for a nap.

Once Roger had left, Rose went over to her daughters, who were sitting on the couch writing messages in code. She gave them both a hug and asked if they had fun with grandma. They shrugged. Gloria came in from the kitchen and told Rose and Mary that she had some leftover pasta for lunch. Gloria sat down with them as they ate.

Gloria asked, “So, did you have a nice time?”

Mary looked at Rose with a coy smile. Rose answered, “Yes, mom, it was very nice. Roger had the highest bid on a skydiving outing. I think he might take Mary to that. The food was good, and we all had fun dancing.”

“That’s great, dear. Mary, did you get a good rogering?” Gloria asked, without a hint of shame.

“Mom! Must you be so crude?” She said, aghast. “But, if you must know, yes, Roger scratched my itch.”

“Oh, good. So, is it going to work out between you three?” Gloria persisted.

“I think it’s a little early to decide that. But last night was a good start. Roger and I need to get to know each other better, before we’ll know how this turns out,” Mary replied.

“Well, I hope you both get what you want. I know you’ve both been lonely these last few years,” Gloria said, sympathetically.


When Roger woke up from his nap, he dressed, took a bottle of wine from his small collection and then headed over to Jessica’s house for dinner with her and her children. After dinner, the children went off to do their own thing. Roger and Jessica went to the living room for some adult conversations.

Sitting next to each other on the couch, he began, “There’s been a development in my romantic life that you need to know about. Last night I went out with Rose ... and her younger sister Mary, who I met for the first time. Strangely, they both want to get involved with the same guy. Right now, Mary lives in Georgia, and we’re just starting to get to know each other. But, she is looking for a job around here. I wanted to let you know, because I promised to be open and honest with you, at all times.”

Roger stopped and took a breath. They sat silently for a minute, with Roger looking at her as he let the news sink in. Jessica sat with a dazed look on her face as she considered his revelation.

Finally, Jessica spoke, saying, “Let me get this straight. For the last three months, in addition to dating me, you’ve been dating this Rose woman. Now you’re also going to be dating Rose’s sister, Mary. Except you’re not exactly dating her, because she currently lives in Georgia. But she’s planning to move down here so she can be closer to you. And you and I are just supposed to keep on dating like everything is normal!?”

While Jessica recapped Roger’s news, her voice became increasingly louder and more anxious. Roger maintained eye contact, but leaned back as her volume increased.

When she was finished, Roger calmly replied, “I wouldn’t be so foolish as to call this normal. But this is the situation we discussed when we got back together. Mary’s not moving down here to be with me. She’s moving to be closer to her family: her mother, sister and neices. Regardless, just because I’m seeing someone else, doesn’t diminish my feelings for you. Although, I am a little nervous about this, myself. For the last month I’ve been very busy with you and Rose. I’m afraid adding another woman to the mix will stretch me even thinner and I’ll lose you or Rose.”

“Awww, poor Roger. His harem has him all stressed out,” Jessica whined, sarcastically.

“I know. It’s a rough life. But seriously, I love both you and Rose. If I lost either of you, at this point, it would be almost as painful as when I lost Stacy. I hope you’ll be a little patient with me as I figure this out,” he pleaded.

“Look, Roger, I love you. While I’m not excited about this whole multiple partner thing, I knew what I was getting into. I’ll be patient with you, for now. But, dear god, no more women. I’m barely convinced you can handle two, much less three of us. Just don’t withdraw from me, and we should be okay,” she patiently requested.

“Okay. And, if you ever feel like I’m not giving you enough attention, tell me. You’re one of the two most important things in my life,” he said, sincerely, and leaned in to kiss her. He held the kiss for several seconds and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap, so she was straddling his legs. They kissed for several minutes, while their hands stroked and caressed each other’s bodies. When they broke apart, Jessica quickly stood up and took Roger’s hand to lead him to the bedroom.

A half hour later, a robed Jessica led a wobbly Roger to the door. He turned to her and proposed, “I’d like you and Rose to meet.”

A bit surprised by the sudden request, Jessica took a deep breath, then replied, “Okay, what do you have in mind?”

“I thought I could have you and Rose over for a barbecue next Saturday. Does that work for you?” He asked.

“Yeah. The kids will be with Blake and I don’t have any other plans right now. Will her kids be there?” She wondered.

“I’d like to invite them, unless you object,” he stated, hopefully, with an upward inflection in his voice.

“That’s probably okay. Can they entertain themselves?” She answered.

“They’re eight and ten, so if we have good weather and spend the day outside, they’ll probably swim the whole time,” he said.

“Sounds good. What time?” She asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.