7 November 2008 - Cover

7 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“I’ve got a feeling you’re going to be taking a lot of Viagra this weekend. I want you to have a permanent hard-on for the women and a few lucky men until we go home.”

“My head will be aching all weekend from the effects of the Viagra.”

“The big head, or the little one,” she teased.

“Both. Karen packed me eight pills for our weekend fun. Since we’re here, would you be interested in trying the place out for a fuck or seeing if you can find another guy for you?”

“Yes to both!” She smiled and kissed him.

They went to the counter and were each given a key on a rubber hand. In the locker room, they stripped off their clothes, then, walking hand in hand, explored the Oasis.

“It isn’t very crowded. I guess the action doesn’t heat up until tonight,” Tina said. “Now how are you going to get any action if you don’t have a hard cock?” She went to a stool by the bar, knelt, and began sucking on his cock.

The bartender leaned over the counter, watching Tina sucking his cock to life. “My wife is thirsty,” Dan joked.

“If I may say, she could drink from my cock if she likes.”

“Knowing my wife, she likely will.”


Tina stood and smiled, proud that she’d made Dan’s cock super hard. “The bartender would like the same treatment only to cum in your mouth,” Dan mentioned.

“I’ll make it a point to stop and visit you,” she smiled.

They walked hand in hand past several playrooms that were empty, but they wanted to be seen fucking. He led her outside to the pool patio, noticing several couples still engaged in their sexual activities. Though it was the first week of November, it was tropically warm inside the pool enclosure.

The men and women stopped their sexy fun to admire their naked bodies. Tina smiled, rubbing the slight swelling in her stomach.

“Would you care to join us?” The woman sitting next to the man asked, admiring the size of Dan’s drooping cock. Tina smiled, absentmindedly smoothing her hand side to side over her slight baby bump.

“Thank you; we’re new here,” Tina replied, sitting next to the man while the woman patted the space beside her. Introductions were made to the couple named Jason and Marie. The wives smiled, noting the size of the other husband’s cock, and the men admiring the slender figure of the other’s wife.

“We try to come here several times a month,” Marie said, placing her hand high on Dan’s left leg. She looked closer at Dan and asked, “Do you know how much you look like the famous actor, Tom Hanks?”

“Yes, I have been told that numerous times. Actually, I’m a year older than him, so he looks like me,” he laughed lightly.

“We normally like to chat with a couple we’ve met to see if there’s a common interest in swapping partners. However, Marie and I have to leave soon; we’re both working later this afternoon. Would you and Tina be interested in swapping partners for an hour or so?”

“Definitely!” Tina replied to them. She immediately turned her attention to Jason and kissed him.

“We could go to one of the playrooms to fuck if you like,” Jason suggested.

“Dan and I prefer watching the other fucking another’s wife or husband or a single guy or girl,” Tina countered.

“We’re the same,” Marie said, turning sideways on the padded seat and beginning to suck on Dan’s cock, with Tina doing the same to Jason.


The switched couples worked almost in unison, with the men kissing their way down slender bodies, Tina a little protective of her stomach, and lower to begin licking pussy. Dan spent more time enjoying the taste of Marie’s pussy and soon had her cumming as Jason moved up between Tina’s legs.

Jason prepared to open a condom, and Tina took it from him. “Dan and I prefer men who fuck me not to use a condom for reasons you’ll see after you cum in me.”

Dan licked up Marie’s fresh nectar, and Jason settled his 225 pounds atop Tina. She immediately felt protective of her babies, placing her hands by his sides as a precaution.

“I want us to enjoy our fuck, but I’m twelve weeks pregnant with twins.”

“I thought your stomach had a little bulge on it, but I wasn’t going to say anything about your appearance.”

“You’re pregnant with twins? Congratulations, Tina and Dan! When are you due?” Marie asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.