Seminar in Anal Studies - Cover

Seminar in Anal Studies

Copyright© 2018 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alice was not quite certain why she was in this classroom but after the first few moments, she was pleased she had signed up for the course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Public Sex   Size  

Alice Stuart was not at all certain that she should even be standing in this hallway waiting for the seminar supervisor to assign her to a study hall for the four hour program of “Introduction to Analogy for Artistic Expression”.

The very title was a bit over the top for her because she was a fairly successful Romance writer of mostly e-book stories that were popular with the young female readers that far preferred reading about fantasy romantic interludes rather than the gritty real life of a sex-obsessed society.

She did notice that most of the subscriber attendees were female although a few of them looked a bit questionable on the biological gender side due to facial hair or just the way that they swished their hips in that faux way of devoted followers of all things feminine.

There were a few males here and there and they all looked like human wolves roaming in a meadow filled with delicious sheep.

One large black man with a thick torso and powerful arms kept staring at her like he was trying to visualize the shape and tightness of her sphincter for possible later one on one exercise. The very thought of his bulk pressing her into duty as his personal cum bucket was enough to make her secret place all wet and sensitive buried under her French silk thong, the imported pantyhose with a totally sheer look even in the crotch area and her clinging plaid skirt that was supposed to be the colors of her Scottish forebears.

She sat down in the conference room at a long table with twelve chairs on each side and a comfortable looking chair at the end that defied further description.

The large black man was wearing glasses now on the other side of the table and she saw that they made him look slightly more civilized and not contemplating the brutal rape of any white female within reaching distance. Her shameless female parts were still on overdrive down below but she pretended that she was absolutely bored and desirous of something more interesting to do instead of this sex talk drivel that stirred no response in her “romance and love only” baby-making system.

The older woman at the head of the table announced that she was seventy years old. That caught Alice’s attention because she looked like an attractive mature woman in her early fifty’s and agile enough for the doggy style humping that was so popular these days. Her name was Ivanna and her long black hair ran all the way down her spine right down to the top of her posterior crack. Her dress was custom made and her bare skin in the back ended right at that point where there is often a slightly hollow crater place right above the beginning of the anal opening. One could not see her fluttering sphincter but the closeness was enough to bring the hint of it to one’s thoughts and Alice suspected that was the intent of the dress designer right from the start.

“All of you darling nubile young women should understand that it is the use of your rear door portal that helps keep the skin and the metabolic system functioning at peak performance. I must admit that I looked my age until I started with this program of sustained “Anal Appreciation” and it is only with constant ass fucking that I manage to stay looking so young and appealing to the male eye.”

One of the younger girls asked timidly,

“Excuse me, but doesn’t the constant stretching of your anus cause you pain and distress?”

The well-preserved mature woman looked at the sweet young thing and smiled with that look of having been there and done that in a way that made the young girl blush because she obviously had little or no experience in anal love-making either gentle or rough in her entire life.

“What is your name, dear?”

The girl looked absolutely mortified and the soft-hearted Alice felt a twinge of pity for her. She had no doubt that the older woman was setting her up to be the illustration of anal copulation scheduled for this period to show the first time effects of sphincter stretching first hand. The sweet girl’s pretty little ass cheeks and her delicate brown eye would be on display for one and all and Alice felt certain that the pretty girl would make every effort to disregard the pain and suffering and pretend that it was all a great adventure. It was inevitable that the girl would be up there on top of the table taking an oversized cock during the hour and Alice hid her smile because it was ample validation of the rule to keep your mouth shut when such displays are in the offing.

“My name is Sandy and I would prefer to keep my last name to myself, thank you.”

Fortunately for the young girl, the man chosen to mount the volunteer for ass-fucking was easily the most handsome fellow in the crowd and when he disrobed the entire classroom of mostly females made an audible collective sigh of envious excitement.

He was referred to as simply as “Doggie style anal hump model 001” in lieu of an actual name and the pretty girl looked back over her shoulder at him in his muscular glory. Alice was sure that the girl was studying on his oversized eleven inch cock with some degree of trepidation knowing that it would soon be buried to the hilt in her tender still virginal backside.

The girl was naked now and down on all fours in the proscribed position for the exercise. It was a position so arousing that both males and females felt a stirring of carnal desire just viewing the sweep of her delicious posterior curves.

The hastily recruited demonstration volunteer still had her eyeglasses on and seemed reluctant to part with them because she was burdened with quite fuzzy vision without them resting snugly on her beautiful face. She did have expensive contacts on her dresser at home, but she only used them when she was up in front of an audience and she had no idea she would be on display like this in front of so many people. Her recent high colonic was done for dietary reasons and as a spur to her metabolism but she was happy it was only yesterday because that meant her entire digestive system was clear of waste products and she would be able to take the boy’s cock all the way up without interference of any kind of a nasty embarrassing nature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.