Siring - Cover

Siring

Copyright© 2018 by Enkidu

Chapter 9: Smooth Firsts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Smooth Firsts - The protagonist finds himself abducted to an alternate pre-industrial world depopulated of men, where women will gladly offer service in exchange for the gift of siring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Hairy   Public Sex  

A soft creaking over-rode the background noise of wind and farm fowl. From where I’d slept in Berna’s bed, I swiveled my neck around to the main room just in time to see Pira’s naked form swing down from the attic. Warily glancing to the front door, the caramel-skinned fifteen-going-on-sixteen-year-old tiptoed excitedly to the side of the bed and fixed me silently with her sparkling young eyes.

“Ummmm...” she bit her lip, breath accelerating with excitement. Proud tapered little nipples topping firm handfuls of tit cut the air before her with every breath. Suddenly, she swiveled around and thumped down on all fours onto the wooden floor by my face and whispered:

“I beg your gifts, Sire, umm, Master, however you would give them. Please?”

My cock twitched beneath the light summer blanket at her visibly wet pudendum spreading its intoxicating aroma just before my nose. Flipping off my cover I gently slapped her butt then grabbed her by the waist and motioned her to stand.

“Get up here.”

She bounced, somehow literally bounced in one motion from the floor to the bed, straddling my legs, then angled her view cautiously out the window and whispered again.

“Mother said I wasn’t to bother you, but Tora said if I was to offer you service you wouldn’t deny me.” She tentatively wrapped her skinny hands loosely round my hard shaft propped against my stomach.

“Tora was right.”

Encouraged, she began to pump my shaft slowly, humping her snatch against my leg again like last night, an adorable look of concentration on her halfway childish features. I reached up and flipped a few of her crinkly curls out of her face. She looked innocent enough but this wasn’t her first handjob.

“You’ve done this before.” I stated flatly, leaving no room for denial on her part. Her motions slowed, realizing she’d given herself away. She cutely bit her lip again thoughtfully.

“Mother showed me the way of it.”

“Try again. And I’ll spank you later for lying.”

“I, ummm, I grew tired of waiting these past two years so I tried sneaking into Sire Mateo’s estate down south.”

“Your mother told me about that, yes. They caught you twice.”

A wide smug grin spread across her face. “They caught me twice. I snuck in three times.”

I chuckled at this and drew her in for a long sloppy kiss, her mouth slurping hungrily at my invading tongue.

“What did you do with this sire?”

“He turned me away at first but I begged him until he pleasured me with his fingers and let me feel and taste his tool. Then he sent me away and told me not to return.”

“Then you’ve never ... hmm, what do you think of my ... tool?”

She looked down at it, squeezing her fingers around it, feeling its pulsations, seeming less and less sure of herself. “It’s ... large...” Her thighs pulled together and hips shifted back a bit. The pause she let hang in the air after that spoke volumes. Damnit, she’d lost her nerve, not that she’d admit it if I asked her point-blank. Not pushing the matter, I decided we could still have some fun and gathered her in a tighter embrace with one arm while sneaking the other around her back to knead the taut globes of her youthful buttocks. Finding her hips repositioned above mine, she shimmied, slithered and ground herself against my prick, letting her slick labia hug its contours as if measuring it up and down. Encouraged in this wholesome activity by my every caress and grope, the sweet fifteen year old lost herself in her newfound sensations for several minutes, only to stop short all of a sudden and attempt to dismount.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry, Sire. Master. I forgot. I should, ummm, you...” she gripped the cock she’d been riding and hovered her torso comically over it for a few seconds, unsure whether she was expected to stick it up her cunt or down her throat. I gripped her stiff, rubbery nipples to pull her back in.

“Shh. Later. For now, take care of yourself.”

“Heee!” The girl’s excitement bordered on hyperventilation, planting her knees around my hips again and resuming her masturbation, riding her wooden pony with quick, agile hip-rolls until I thought her clit would catch fire. By the time she squeaked out a cute subdued little orgasm, my balls felt loaded with TNT. Before she could even catch her breath she found herself pushed down onto her knees on the floor with a stiff bobbing cock smearing her lips with precum. After a surprised giggle, her mouth wrapped around my cock-head tonguing and slurping around it while I jacked myself off to a desperate climax. Lessons could wait. I had a more wicked idea for now.

“Close your eyes!” I groaned, popping my glans out of her slick lips just in time for the first jet of cum to slap her square in the forehead.

“Eeee!” Pira plopped backwards onto her ass, succeeding only in spreading out the hot sticky shower over her entire body, shot after shot splattering from her face down her neck and chest and flat young stomach. A night’s worth of magically-accelerated male virility threatened to overwhelm her and it took me a few moments after wobbling, weak-kneed, back to sit on the bed to catch my breath and take a good look at the finished opus. Pearly drops and ropes of cum glistened in her curls, elongated globs were slowly building at the ends of her stiff nipples from the generous glaze covering both round young titties and one eye trembled tightly shut beneath a glossy smear which dripped continually onto her lips. A little pink tongue-tip darted avidly to lick at these. Her one open eye glanced in seeming confusion from me to some nondescript spot on the floor.

“What’s wrong?” I panted.

“Did I ... not please you, Master? I mean ... what I mean is” her tongue raked quickly across her lips, picking up more cum.

“Yes? Of course you pleased me. Why?”

“I thank you for your gifts, Master, but ... this is done at feasts. Did you not wish to give of your seed inside of me?”

I burst out laughing. She looked worried until I kissed a dry spot on her forehead and lent her a hand to pick herself up. Arm around her waist, I pulled her to me and led her gently out the door.

“My dear Pira, seeing your pretty face painted like this is just one more thing I enjoy. Don’t worry. I promise you over the next few days I’ll fill you with so much of my seed it’ll be coming out of your ears.”

She giggled madly at this, doubling over, slapping a hand over her mouth. I emphasized my statement by kneading her nearer tit then bringing two cum-stained fingers for her to suckle on our way out of the house. Distracted, she almost didn’t notice I was leading her to the bathing spot by way of her mother’s workbenches, where Berna was momentarily relaxing and sipping water from a large clay jug. The older woman’s eyes lit up in amusement as she saw us. Then she quickly stood, crossed her arms beneath her gargantuan hooters and adopted a menacing scowl just in time for Pira to look around herself and realize she was being paraded, drenched from her curly pubes to her equally curly hair in streaks of glossy, drying cum, right before her mother. Her body stiffened, head bowed, drawing herself closer to me and mincing quickly along, remembering she’d snuck into my room earlier against maternal orders. As we ducked out of sight, Berna allowed her smile to return. Good to know I hadn’t gotten the poor girl in too much trouble.

Relaxing a bit as we neared the heated bathing spot in the stream Pira shivered and looked up at the sky.

“Tora told me a city woman at the inn was saying the sires Magister will be calling the rains soon. Is that true?”

I mulled this over a bit. Apparently I was expected to be in on the Magisterium’s plans. Was this something Classus should have informed me of? Should I be carrying around a crystal ball for teleconferencing? More likely it was a side effect of tacitly hiding the extra-dimensional origin of most of the men in the world. As far as the vast majority of women knew, all men came from Espera (which was in a roundabout way partly true) and coupled with the rampant male mystique cultivated among them, it must’ve seemed only natural that we’d be sharing info in some world above their own. Chalking everything up to a grand conspiracy of males? Never would’ve pegged these girls for feminists.

“It is” I confirmed noncommittally Cara’s words then distracted Pira from further questions by digging my fingers into her taut teenage ass and pushing her into the water. She yelped and bounced back out. I dipped a toe and found it painfully hot near the metal rod, so eyeing it curiously trying to guess its intent, I followed Pira a bit upstream. About thirty minutes of soaping, splashing, fondling and laughing later, we sat shivering naked, huddled against each other on the water-worn rock shelf. The wind was blowing clouds up from the south, from the sea past Espera, roiling half-formed grayish tendrils spreading out across the sky. Behind us, the water around the rod was literally boiling off in slight misty tendrils, dissipating into the sky. Other little white feathery plumes dotted streams and rivers in the valley below.

“That’ll be Sire Mateo’s estate down there where the river meets the road.” Pira mused, fixing her eyes on one of the steam columns. I made a mental note of its location and kept surveying the area.

“There’s no steam up toward the mountains.” I noted. “Does no-one live up there?”

“Not many. Mother’ll know better. It’s good for hunting up there, birds most of all, but not fishing or growing things, and it’s cold. I went once. The trees are different too, lots of pines, and they get smaller going up until it’s almost all rock and grass. It’s so weird.”

Sparse, warm droplets of rain sent us ambling casually back for the house. Berna exchanged some terse phrases with Pira, the girl’s head bowed sheepishly, then she served a light lunch and oddly enough left us to our own devices again while she rattled around outside in the intermittent drizzle. I took a little cat-nap on Pira and Tora’s bed in the main room and woke to find Pira kneeling on it next to me, having apparently been outside. She wore a heavy cloak around her shoulders. Raindrops glistened on its fabric as well as in her hair, where my cum had just landed a few hours earlier. She sat back, perky titties peeking through the parting garment revealing that she hadn’t bothered to put anything on underneath.

“May I offer you my service again, Master?” She eyed the bulge in the sheet at my midsection. I tossed the cover off and needing no further invitation, she swung her cloak onto a chair and straddled me, leaning in for a kiss. I pulled her close and snaked a hand behind her, fingers goosing down the crack of her ass until they found her damp, overheated pussy. Far from objecting, her legs spread even wider, her entire (but negligible) weight resting on my body, molding herself to it as we progressed from pecks to lip mashing to exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. She proved not only enthusiastic but skilled in this, prompting wild fancies of whatever practice she’d had. At the other end of things one finger, then two meanwhile found admittance in her tight, slimy cunt until I became convinced of her physical readiness for the next logical step. When we next paused from suckling on each other’s tongues to catch our breaths, I gently prodded her hips up a bit then lifted my shaft against her entrance.

At this, she drove her hips quickly down ... and winced. The tight little channel kissed my cock’s head and clenched around it, tensely, but went no further. She took a deep breath as if preparing to drive herself downwards. I lifted the small girl up before she hurt herself.

“Here, lie down on the bed.”

Swapping positions, I hunched over her and rubbed my cock over her sodden labia while planting little kisses all over her upper body.

“Use your hand to guide me into you.” I said when she’d relaxed a bit.

Tremulous slender fingers leveraged my prick at her entrance. I pushed in slowly, marveling at her tightness, then when I felt her tense up stopped and held it there.

“You’re inside me” she panted.

“Just a bit. Are you ready for the rest?”

She glanced down at my shaft sticking out of her own lithe young body, then closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded. I began thrusting gently in and out, deeper each time. When I hesitated, she humped up against me until our hips finally met, bottoming out. It felt as though my urethra was pressing against her cervix. Between her tightness, the excitement and naughtiness of her sneaking in for her first time and this being only my second cum of the day, it took only a few score thrusts for me to begin flooding her tight channel with sperm. Determined to make the experience memorable for Pira though I resumed thrusting as soon as I’d caught my breath, squeezing a froth of cum out of her with every push. Trembling beneath me lost in her own sensations, she never even noticed Berna walk into the house and peek around the corner, raising her eyebrows and then walking away again with a big silly grin at her daughter’s official deflowering.

Pira’s orgasm took the form of a sudden, a spastic bracing against the bed and against my crotch accompanied by a screeching thin intake of breath which she held throughout as her narrow channel clung to me until it was almost impossible to move within it. Finally, when I was almost afraid she’d pass out, she began gasping desperately for air. Her eyes flew open.

“That. Was. Amazing!”

“Was it?”

“Yes!”

“Do you want more?”

“Yes!”

“Right now?”

“Yes!”

I settled back into humping, hunched over her slim, small frame possessively, physically lurching her back with more forceful thrusts, holding back my second climax for a few more minutes until she once again squeezed her eyes shut, building up to another tight-lipped, catatonic orgasm. This time I let go, sending a second load to replenish the first against her womb then resting on my elbows and knees above her until I at last softened and collapsed next to her. We sat in silence again, catching our breath. Pira cuddled up against me, molding her flexible self to my every contour. The window rattled gently. Lightning lit an increasingly soggy landscape again and again.

The bathing spot had become unsafe. Each brilliant flash nearby routed straight to the Magisterium’s upright metal rod, which was completely invisible inside a gigantic plume of steam rising defiantly through the rain to stream northwards toward the advancing clouds. To the east, a wider, taller plume indicated the location of Torochoza and the river in which I’d won Berna, Tora and Pira’s coins. From a myriad points in the valley below, pools of water diverted from streams and rivers were evaporating to join in the deluge. I hummed and nodded appreciatively at the Magisters’ show of force. This little gimmick would’ve saved fortunes in irrigation back home. We dressed (and for a few hours, stayed dressed against the increasingly chilly air) and the rest of the day was dedicated to wrapping up anything that needed doing before the precipitation became unbearable. Pira mostly avoided her mother, still unsure of her current status, dog-house-wise. We postponed the next meal until sunset when Tora got back with the dogs, soaked through but carrying slung over her shoulder a satchel full of woodland bounty: walnuts, various wild roots and shoots I couldn’t even identify, birds’ eggs and even the birds themselves, two plump doves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.