Siring - Cover

Siring

Copyright© 2018 by Enkidu

Chapter 7: The Trip Back

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Trip Back - The protagonist finds himself abducted to an alternate pre-industrial world depopulated of men, where women will gladly offer service in exchange for the gift of siring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Hairy   Public Sex  

The travelling group turned out to resemble a small moving village. Over twenty women dressed in breezy summer tunics instead of their more colorful long holiday dresses, pushing wheelbarrows, leading carts pulled by donkeys and mules or simply lugging heavy backpacks full of various goods ambled gradually up the idyllic country road. Stephan and two men I hadn’t met wandered alongside them, providing a center for what little conversation anyone could muster. I accompanied Tora and Mara leading a small, lackadaisical ox pulling their combined take from the market, momentarily ignored by them in favor of cooing over and coddling a minuscule, barely-weaned bundle of yipping canine fluff in Mara’s arms. It proved a scorcher of a day, and it was all we could do to shuffle along in search of shade. No-one had the energy for any shenanigans.

Our listless cavalcade made very poor time. By the time we limped into Tamane’s buzzing little hamlet the sun had passed its zenith and we all stopped for a rest. She barked a few orders and disappeared to make preparations. Several large wooden tables were dragged out of various yards and before we knew it we were gulping cool water and waving curious bees away beneath shady trees. The gathering ranged in age from a white-haired woman almost two centuries old to a nimble little toddler who immediately adopted Mara’s new puppy as her own and started rolling around on the grass together. Almost all knew each other, so the conversation sprang up of its own accord, alternating between catching up with old acquaintances and relating news from the market fair to those who had stayed behind. Aside from the occasional greeting and comment, we men were left alone to pay due attention to the food, so with some vegetable soup and various roasted meats on board we gradually began to nod off in the relaxing shade, surrounded by friendly voices and the humming of insects in the afternoon heat.

“Sweets will be ready in a little while” a voice lilted through my drowsiness. I groaned a bit and stretched in my chair, noticing the other men doing the same. Some time had passed. A few giggles and meaningful stares from the remaining women around the table prompted me to look around for the source of amusement. I needed look no further than my own pants. Though I couldn’t remember dreaming during my little cat-nap, I’d apparently been thinking happy thoughts because my cock had pitched a blatantly obvious tent with no hint of shame at its vanity. Clearing my throat, I quickly hunched down and pulled my chair closer to the table in the hopes of playing it off, but my nonchalance proved not only hopeless (as every woman looking my way still just winked or grinned knowingly) but pointless.

All four of us males had seemingly awoken in various states of arousal. Stephan stretched theatrically and wrapped his arms around the two women sitting to his right and left, who took the hint and rose to leave for a nearby home with his arms around their waists. One of the other men was already heading off for the bushes with one hand glued to a slim young blonde’s ass. The remaining one, a teenager by the looks of him, seemed as reluctant and uncertain as I felt, huddling over the table like we’d been caught ... well, like we’d been caught with hard-ons at a picnic table. Sitting next to me, Mara reached back to tap a passing woman’s arm and whispered a question. The other nodded. Mara leaned to Tora on her other side for another dose of conspiratorial whispering, at which the younger woman blushed and looked at the ground. Mara just grabbed her hand and pulled her up and with a “pay attention” look at me led her to the entrance of the closest cottage. As they walked she reached back and hoisted up both their tunics so I (and everyone else at the table) could follow the inviting roll of their buttocks gleaming in the noonday sun.

As for the remaining man, one of his travelling companions took an even less subtle approach, knelt next to his chair and snuck a hand under the table to his crotch while whispering something in his ear. By then of course I was beyond caring about them. As soon as my two servants entered the borrowed cottage I crossed the space to the door with what I hoped looked like a purposeful but solemn stride, trying to ignore the comedic bobbing of my cock inside my pants. They were waiting side by side, fiddling with the hems of their tunics in the dim interior light. Mara gave a little bow of her head.

“Free your gifts, Master. May we serve you?”

By way of answer I reached around her waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Her reaction was immediate. Her arms locked around my neck while she molded herself to my form, trapping my leg between her shapely thighs, rubbing her damp crotch against me through our clothing with small rolling motions. To explore my other options I snuck my free hand beneath the hem of Tora’s single garment, groping through her pubes to her otherwise defenseless pussy. She parted her thighs compliantly but was otherwise bone-dry. The scent of Mara’s arousal, on the other hand, was quickly filling the enclosed space.

“Take down my trousers and wet me for Mara” I told Tora while turning my attention to my more eager servant, who stood back for a second to flip her own attire over her head. My hands wandered of their own accord to her generous, wobbling tits, digging into the soft yielding flesh to pull her back toward me. For a second, she resisted, biting her lip through the pain with a wild look in her eyes, then snapped back against me as though magnetized. With Tora taking up space in front of me, unlacing my pants to let them fall around my feet, she had to stand off to my side. I buried my face in her hair and began nuzzling and kissing up and down her neck while her lips clamped vampirically onto my own neck. Below, Tora lifted my scrotum as though weighing it, then bounced my hardened shaft in her palm before a flush of warm breath announced the approach of her lips. As heat and moisture engulfed my cock-head I slid a hand between Mara’s legs and extended a finger between her sopping wet labia. She moaned against my neck and suddenly swiveled her hips forward, impaling herself on it. Encouraged, I pumped in and out a few times then added a second.

“Oh yes, more ... more ... please.”

“You’re never this ready so soon. What’s changed?”

“Umph” she humped against my palm “I was watching you while you slept, while you hardened in your sleep, we all were, were watching all of you, just waiting for you to wake.”

“Oh, is that all?” I lowered my free hand and pointed my middle finger in Tora’s face. Her lips stopped bobbing over my shaft for a bit then left it altogether as she took the hint and slurped the digit into her mouth, wetting it.

“Four of you Sires, all there, all stiff, and none of us wished to importune you. My chair had a bump on it...”

“Oh?”

“I rubbed myself on it ... slowly, so the others wouldn’t see.”

Tora spat out my finger and gave a small surprised chuckle. She’d been sitting right next to Mara and apparently hadn’t noticed. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face back into my crotch. With one hand still trapped in Mara’s dripping snatch, I reached down around her curvy body with the saliva-soaked middle finger and in a smooth, calculated motion felt out and penetrated her tiny sphincter.

“Ohhh! Mph” Mara tensed up and yelped hard enough to be heard outside, then muffled her own further exclamations by crushing her lips against mine. Her humping against my hand became more spasmodic and realizing she was seeking more stimulation on her clitoris, I pressed the heel of my palm against it and did my best to massage it while digging my fingers into the walls of her cunt, doing my best to fixate on whichever spots made it ripple the strongest over the intruding digits. After a couple of minutes of this she came, hard, both holes gripping my digits rhythmically as she wrapped all four of her limbs against me, knocking Tora out of the way in the process and almost dragging me down as her legs gave out and all her weight collapsed onto me. She shuddered and her breath came in ragged loud excited yelps. I walked her to the room’s wide, low bed and deposited her on it, but when I tried to remove my hand from her cunt she reached down and held it in place, curling into a fetal position. After several more pussy-contractions she pushed my hand away and opened her eyes. Tora had gotten up and had a hand against her mouth, giggling at the spectacle. I waited for Mara’s eyes to re-focus then knelt on the edge of the bed.

“Spread your legs. I’m not done with you yet.”

Her eyes widened, locking on to my still-hard shaft, then closed dreamily as her thighs opened. I dove in eagerly, penetrating her effortlessly with one push, and her legs immediately closed around my back. We humped in a frenzy, motionless except for our hips, for a very short minute or two before my already primed genitals flooded her vagina with cum.

“Oh, yes, give it to me” she exclaimed “thick and stiff and hot and full, yes, give it to meeee!”

I collapsed on top of her, both of us still twitching in orgasm, finally pulling out only after I’d softened. Tora had somehow produced a wet washcloth and quickly wiped us both off then waited for us to dress again so we could rejoin the party.

Outside, it turned out we hadn’t been the slowest. The youngest man was being led back to the table by his servant, who was scraping thin glossy streaks of liquid from the corners of her mouth and her cleavage back up to her lips. The blonde followed her own master back from the bushes, walking a bit wobbly and picking leaves out of her now utterly disheveled hair. Stephan returned last, a couple of minutes after the rest of us sat back down in our seats, leading his two women back by their asses.

Now rested and relaxed, I finally registered that the hum of insects was much heavier than usual, and looking around I spotted a great many bees buzzing around the table. Two and two finally made four.

“These sweets we’re waiting for ... they wouldn’t happen to be made with honey, would they?”

Among polite giggles, Mara, slouching contentedly in her seat next to me, clarified:

“Why I thought I’d said as much. Our dear Tamane is the wealthiest bee-keeper uphill of Torochoza.” She pointed to the fields far beyond the houses, covered in wildflowers, where many wooden structures rose from the ground, presumably hives but barely discernable with the distance. The keeper herself soon appeared along with a couple of helpers carrying trays of various baked or fresh goods, all slathered or glazed or soaked in honey. We dug in. Conversation sprang up once again. At one point the woman whose cottage we’d borrowed for our little quickie turned to Mara and asked, mischievously getting others’ attention with a raise of her eyebrows.

“One thing I must ask, Mara ... did he finally give it to you?”

Laughter erupted around the table. Mara, starting at first, gave the other woman a narrow, mock-angry look and jutted out her chin, rising to the challenge:

“Oh yes, you’d best believe it, all of it, and if you doubt it you’re welcome to use your tongue to find for yourself!” With this she twisted in her seat and ran a hand up her thigh, spreading her legs lewdly.

But unfortunately it was getting late, the sun dipping toward the horizon. Tamane and the other women of the hamlet were adamant that we spend the night safely as their guests, but the women from farther uphill, some of whom were huntresses I’d met on my trip in the previous weeks, wouldn’t hear of it.

“Nay, if you keep us here we’ll make no time at all and the goods will rot in our satchels, salted or not. We’ll be off. Safe? We’ll make camp where the darkness gets too thick, have no worry about us. You don’t have any beasts down here like we do up in the mountains!”

After a bit more debate as to whose wolves were fiercer, we nonetheless set off leaving Stephan and half our contingent of women behind, Tora and Mara both adding a jug of honey to their market purchases, the puppy rescued from the choking grip of the little toddler (who had to be distracted with something sweet in order to let go of it) the donkeys and oxen once more yoked to their burdens. With the heat finally dying down we made excellent time. Nonetheless it was late evening by the time we reached the little wood where Mara and I had stopped for our tryst on the way downhill, and dry wood had to be found, oil and rags produced and torches distributed to keep us from breaking our necks in the dark. Despite the huntresses’ promise, they pushed us to keep going well into the night, and under the light of a full moon, well past midnight, we finally dragged our tired feet to beat on Stinneh’s door. She stumbled out groggily upon hearing her sister’s voice, naked except for a blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.