No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

By Thanksgiving, not a lot had been done turning the duplex houses into a single townhouse compared to the immense amount that needed to be done. Tony and his helpers, Cheryl having gotten him a contractor license, had been focusing on Eddie’s basement studio and apartment as a priority during work hours. In the evenings he and Laura had worked on their own space. He had also built a huge bed, and found a mattress place that could create one custom sized and have sheets for it. It remained in Tony and Laura’s floor until Joe’s and his wives’ master bedroom was expanded. Or they might just leave it where it was. Their own orgy room. And it had been used for that once. Laura had no problem with it, knowing and pretty much loving every participant, including a very happy Essie. Shawna thought she might be a little too pregnant, but couldn’t help joining in. Only Trevor, once the men joined the ladies, felt a little left out. But he enjoyed the crazy event nevertheless, and Eddie came to him at the end.

Cheryl thanked the judge that Scott had introduced her to, and who had helped Tony get his license, by giving him a naked blow job. Only one, because though the judge had cheated on his wife a couple times, those were some of his lowest points, and both agreed just once with no one knowing needn’t be a guilty moment. Of course Cheryl didn’t let the judge know that Moe and Joe would be told about it since she told them everything, especially anything involving sex with others, just like they always told her. But that would be between them and never go beyond them. And Liang as well. The first real moment of that kind of trust with her.

Joanne and her kids joined them for the holiday. Ella took the small guest bedroom beside Essie’s. Joanne slept in the playroom, even though Essie promised she’d not join Joe’s wives while Joanne was there.

“I’d rather be alone with Joe,” Joanne told her. “And the room has its uses,” which made Essie blush.

She didn’t end up alone with Joe every night. Liang joined them twice, and Joanne loved having her there. Liang enjoyed it too.

Moe let Charlie stay in her office, since it was the largest and she didn’t need to use it. Joe made sure Charlie saw the storage space, which was on the same floor. Joe told him it would become his bedroom and studio. Both Laura and Tony were there for that, too. Charlie couldn’t have been happier. They even spent time pulling junk out. Harvey had rented a storage space for the junk in his basement, and Joe ended up renting a space at the same location. Another trip for Trevor and a U-Haul.

Trevor got an apartment within a block of the townhouse, a nice one in the brownstones that populated the area. He never spent a night with Eddie and Rachel. Eddie slept with him in his apartment a little less than half the time. Sometimes Tony joined them, too. Trevor kept his job as a limo driver, but made sure he drove Moe to and from work and Mal to and from preschool every weekday. Sometimes he drove Joe and Cheryl around for appointments, and occasionally Essie when she was running late for a class. Always driving them in Moe’s Volvo. They didn’t have any more group date nights, although he did pick up Shawna and her wife and husband from Princeton in his limo for the orgy.

And his limo picked those three up for Thanksgiving dinner.

Which became quite the production.

Joe ended up renting a table to put in the living room for the kids. Essie joined them to be with her brother and half-sister. Auntie Li also sat at the kids’ table, having been chef for the meal, along with her longtime lover who co-owned a Chinese restaurant with her brothers. Essie and Liang had helped prepare the meal, which included two Mandarin style ducks along with the huge turkey. Even the turkey had 5 spice seasoning on it. Unconventional but delicious. Joe’s other wives helped as much as they were allowed. Essie enjoyed the experience, both in observing the two chefs and getting to break out her Mandarin, of which she had made remarkable improvement.

After the meal, and before the apple, pecan and pumpkin pies which Cheryl and Joe had made the night before, and no one had room for, so it would be serve oneself when one was ready, along with a full pot of coffee, Eddie invited Charlie downstairs. And Joe joined them.

As soon as they sat, Joe with Nigella’s bass in his lap and Eddie with his twelve string, and Charlie at the keyboards mostly because it was an available seat, Charlie asked, “Are you gay, Uncle Eddie?”

“Is that a problem?” Eddie asked, genuinely concerned.

“No. It’s just that...”

“You think you might be gay too?”

“Yeah.”

“You think you might, or... ?” asked Joe.

Charlie blushed. “I’m confused, Uncle Joe.”

“What are you confused about?” Joe asked.

“I...”

“Charlie,” Joe began, “I’ve tried to be a father figure to you, but I know I haven’t been around as much as a father would. Maybe in this instance that’s a good thing. Fathers can be judgmental or hopeful for a son. That they maintain the continuance of the family name or something. Or you might think that of him, and don’t wish to bring forth his ire or his shame of you. And there’s the problem every adolescent has of having thoughts or doing things that are transgressive and rebellious in relationship to their parents. Things they hide and would never confess. Ironic, isn’t it, that the two people in their lives, especially the father for a boy, would be the best people to confess to. The very one who once had those thoughts and actions, or at least similar ones, and could understand with the wisdom garnered from years of consequences. You know I’ve always been honest with you. Always listening and answering your questions as best I could. Maybe not a friend in the usual sense. A peer. But as someone who genuinely cares and loves you. Like a father, maybe, but without the judgement you or he might layer over the relationship.”

“But...”

“Let me make this as open as I can for you. Teenagers masturbate. Boys and girls, although boys probably more. Adults masturbate too, Charlie. Even old men and women.”

Eddie chuckled, thinking of the orgy at the mansion. “Definitely,” he said.

“Even though it’s essentially universal,” Joe continued, “almost everyone acts like it’s a shameful thing. Hiding away when they’re doing it. Thoroughly embarrassed when they’re caught. Even adults, who maybe worry that their partner might think there’s something wrong with them that he or she needs to masturbate. But it still happens with couples.”

“You Uncle Joe?”

“Uhm, I guess I’m the exception.”

“He has three wives, Charlie,” said Eddie.

“Oh. Right,” Charlie chuckled.

“I do,” Eddie told him.

Charlie nodded.

“But the thing is,” Joe continued, “it’s a telling event, masturbating. Especially when you’re young and confused. Fantasy is a necessary part of it. That’s why pornography is always a booming business, because it depicts those fantasies. Usually boys your age aren’t exposed to those images, probably for the best, but they still have a way of finding their father’s Playboy or Penthouse. Or a friend’s father’s maybe. They tend to have to use their imaginations more than adults who can actually legally purchase porn.”

“I get where you’re going with this, Uncle Joe,” Charlie smiled. “It’s a confusing jumble of images. I’m not sure which to choose.”

“Because it worries you which one?” Eddie asked, looking at Joe.

“Not exactly. I’ve been approached,” he blushed. “By older men and women I’ve worked with.”

“Approached?” Joe muttered.

“Don’t worry, Joe,” Charlie chuckled. “You already helped me with that.”

“Krav Maga?”

“As a last resort when they didn’t get the message. A message you helped me with. Not using it. Just letting them know I can take them down with one blow.”

“Why I made you and your sister learn it. You’re both exceptionally beautiful.”

“You told me that too. But the thing is, I don’t judge them, Joe. Maybe the ones who don’t get it right away that I said no. I accept they like who they like. And I understand it now. Understand their desires. I fantasize about my scene partners, whether it’s a boy or a girl.”

“You know what they say,” Eddie chuckled. “If you don’t have to choose, you’ll always have a date on Friday.”

“I don’t think Charlie will ever have that problem,” said Joe.

“True.”

“Except maybe people being shy and thinking they’re not good enough for Charlie to have any interest. Or the reverse. Arrogant assholes who think they are.”

“Yeah,” said Charlie. “I know exactly who you mean. Either shy and nervous until they get to know me. Or cocky and annoying.”

They laughed.

“I seem to have a predilection for butts,” Charlie added.

Eddie laughed. “You seem to have inherited Joe’s fetish. I guess not genetically.”

“Maybe,” said Charlie. “I have noticed Joe’s general gaze. Especially towards Mom.”

“She does have a wonderful posterior,” said Joe.

Charlie shrugged. “I tend to prefer younger ones. It’s almost anatomical. When they reach that perfect state of maturity. Like a perfectly ripe peach.”

“Now you’re sounding like the Charlie I know,” Joe chuckled. He was actually relieved. Worried that Eddie might have taken an interest in the beautiful boy sexually. But then he could see Charlie had always been Eddie’s student to whom Eddie took great pride. He could see it the way Eddie looked at Charlie at the moment. Not in the least predatory. And Joe thought of Rachel’s homophobia and realized he probably had a bit too much of that as well. Homosexuals as pederasts. Perhaps part of his worry concerned the proverbial tapes in people’s heads. Those that got abused ended up abusing. Again, he saw in Eddie a rejection of that theory.

“I hope you didn’t bring me down here to discuss my confusion,” Charlie said.

“No, clever boy,” Eddie said. “Joe?”

“Eddie and I have been working on some songs,” Joe told Charlie. “I know you’ve wanted to trek your own path...”

“You’re writing a musical for me?”

“A kind of finale for Morpheus. I think Constance really means it this time when she said she wanted to retire. I’m thinking a spectacle. Kind of like operas used to be. Throwing everything in but the kitchen sink. Maybe that too,” Joe chuckled.

“Tell me,” Charlie said.

“So you’re okay with it?”

“I think I proved I could do it on my own.”

“You have. Quite impressively.”

“Thanks,” Charlie blushed.

“Okay. You know the Little Prince?”

“Of course.”

Joe explained the plot. He had been working on the play and with Eddie on songs. Moms had been the only other thing he worked on, setting aside the new hit-woman novel, which he would end up scrapping. And he’d actually neared completion on moms, which ended up becoming really intense with the addition of abuse Eddie’s experience and permission had brought into it. It would be controversial, as would the musical. But, as with the musical, Joe kept from making things too explicit. Somewhere between explicit and just suggestion. Enough to be powerful but hopefully not off putting.

After finishing explaining the play, Eddie and Joe played the songs they’d written. Eddie mostly sang, though Joe brought in his lower voice occasionally. Charlie seemed to be pleased and turned on the piano. They began working on the first song Eddie and Joe had created.

When they decided to call a halt to it, Charlie suggested, “You should be the Little Prince, Uncle Eddie.”

“I’m a little old, don’t you think?”

“I don’t think that matters.”

“What about the abuse issue,” Joe reminded him.

“It wouldn’t be about that,” Charlie shook his head.

“But people might think...”

“Not if it’s clear it isn’t part of their relationship. If Eddie approaches it the way he actually feels about me. About him being my mentor.”

“I’m not much of an actor,” said Eddie.

“Of course you are. I’ve seen you perform more than a few times.”

“But that’s just me being me.”

“And it would be you being you being the Little Prince. It’s the way actors should be. Investing the role with themselves. That’s the only way to make it real. Of course there’s technique involved. Projecting your voice. Learning to respond to me as if everything’s new. And your own lines as well. I can show you.”

“So you’ll be my mentor,” Eddie chuckled.

“I guess,” Charlie grinned.

“And dancing?”

“Constance can make even the most clumsy look good,” said Joe.

“I don’t know,” Eddie said.

“You won’t be alone,” Joe promised.

Eddie sighed and nodded. “I just hope you find a really good understudy.”

Joe thought about having Eddie in the musical. About how much of an attraction he’d be. “Only if you’re willing to be billed as Mayer Gold,” he offered.

Eddie cringed but understood. “It’s still going to be hard to keep it under wraps.”

“Not if you’re staying with Constance.”

“And return to small town Minnesota life,” Eddie nodded. “That might work.”

“You bale before the debut,” said Joe. “Or come on later. But no first show and then baling. Understood?”

“Don’t disappoint my fans,” Eddie understood.

“Have you ever?” Charlie asked.

“I’m sure I have.”

“You work pretty hard not to.” Then Charlie realized something. “That’s why you’re not coming out!”

“Your mom thought...”

“No! You have to Eddie! You’re about the most honest person I know! Maybe Uncle Joe, but he’s not out being honest in front of thousands! You can’t start hiding now!”

Joe and Eddie looked at each other. “I’ll talk to Rachel,” said Eddie. “It’s not like I’m going to be putting anything new out for a while. But we should wait at least until Joe’s Morpheus show ends.”

“Why?” Charlie asked. “Oh, the whole pederasty thing. I think that’s the point, don’t you? That being gay doesn’t mean craving little boys! Do you, Eddie?”

“No!” Eddie exclaimed. “Never think that!”

“I don’t!” They looked at Joe.

“Okay,” Joe confessed. “It had me worried, you going after Charlie.”

“Asshole,” Eddie muttered.

“Yeah.”

“Can you... ?” Charlie asked carefully. “Can you put that in there somehow? Some kind of lesson?”

“I don’t know. It’s not like I want to create a movie of the week. Or some kind of sit com with a message.”

“Maybe...” Eddie started.

“Maybe what?” Joe encouraged.

“I could come out after the end. After the applause ends. Just stand in front of the audience. Tell them I’m gay. And that like the Little Prince, it doesn’t mean I want Charlie or any little boy. Maybe Trevor could come out and kiss me or something.”

“That would be pretty unsettling,” Joe said.

“It’s supposed to be,” Charlie said.

“You sure you’re not latent?” Eddie asked.

“I don’t know,” said Joe. “I know I don’t want to have sex with you or any man. Even my beautiful pseudo son.”

“Nothing pseudo about it,” Charlie said. “I may not call you dad. I have an asshole I call that. But you have always been.”

“Thanks,” Joe sniffled. “It’s definitely an aversion, Eddie. Whether from fear or aesthetic disconnection, I have no idea.”

“Maybe it’s an ingrained macho thing from our life in small town small minded Minnesota. I know it’s what kept me in the closet for so many years. That and not freaking out my best friend.”

“You really fantasized about me?”

“Yeah, Joe, I did. That and my abuse kind of kept me pretty freaked out.”

“You kept it pretty well hid.”

“I think I let it out when I performed. Exorcising demons. I don’t know how I would have survived without rock and roll,” he chuckled. “Luckily I’ve made a living from it.”

“Lucky for us too, Uncle Eddie.”

“Thanks, Charlie.”

As they put away things, Charlie said, “So you finally gave my sister what she wants, Uncle Joe.”

“You figured that out too?” Joe asked.

“I’ve never seen her so happy.”

“And you’re okay with it?”

“Like I said, I’ve never seen her so happy. But you know what that means, don’t you?”

“What?”

“That you’re the pederast!”

“Asshole,” said Joe. And they laughed. “Let’s go back to the zoo upstairs.”

Upstairs, Joe and Charlie watched Eddie collect people to go back downstairs. All the men but Joe went, as did Cheryl, Heather and Rachel. Moe smoked, but only when handed to her. Sometimes even when handed to her, Liang shook it off. She told Joe she got paranoid sometimes.

“You can join them, Uncle Joe,” Charlie said.

“I know, but I don’t want to reek of smoke when I’m bonding with Ella. Have you tried it?”

“A couple times, but don’t tell Mom.”

“I won’t. Peer pressure?”

“Maybe. But I decided I’d wait for a few years. My memory and balance tend to suffer. My voice doesn’t appreciate it either. But you know it’s like with my mom and wine. I’ve actually been drinking since I was pretty young, always at dinner, and it’s never been a big deal. I’ve seen Eddie stoned for just as long.”

“You’re not going down?” Moe asked Joe after a quick kiss.

“We just had that discussion. Mind entertaining Charlie?”

“Never,” Moe grinned. “So what happened downstairs?” Moe asked Charlie while Joe went to Ella. And saw the excitement when he told her.

Joe spent most of the rest of the evening with Ella. Catching up. People came by, like guests in the conversation. Liang brought them their deserts, a small slice of each pie, and sat with them the longest. Like her auntie she was good with kids. She was good with pretty much everyone.

Essie joined them as well a bit later, and ended up taking Liang away so they could continue their close friendship.

Nearly an hour later, Essie came back excited. “We’re all going for a walk,” she said.

“Sounds good,” Joe grinned. He knew it was more than that.

She and Liang took Joe’s hands as they walked slowly behind the rest. The kids, especially Mal, kept the pace slow. Auntie Li and Cheryl kept watch over them, maybe herding them.

“So what’s actually happening, Little Vixen?” Joe asked.

“Orgy!” she whispered loudly.

“Unh-hunh,” Joe responded skeptically.

“Auntie Li and Mai are going to watch the kids,” said Liang. “They’ll sleep in the fold out bed in the living room.”

“And everyone else is in?” Joe asked.

Both young ladies nodded, Essie more enthusiastically. “Except Mom. We haven’t talked to her.”

“And you want me to.”

“Yes please.”

“You and her in the same bed.”

“Yes Joe.”

“You’re sure?”

“I am.”

“You know I can be very persuasive regarding her.”

“I know.”

“I won’t be if she objects.”

“Maybe if she only objects a little?”

“Why?” Joe asked her.

“Because I want to see her with you. And with Li.”

“You told her, Yanhuo?” Joe asked. Her nickname made Liang smile. It meant he didn’t object.

“Essie kind of coaxed it out of me,” she admitted.

“Were toys involved?”

“A couple,” she blushed.

“I’m sure I’m not like Mom,” said Essie. “But I kind of got the thrill.”

“You played me?” Joe asked Liang.

“About as well as I could being a lot smaller than you. Playing you is a tall order,” she punned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.