No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

The threesome in the padded room awoke making love. That is, Joanne woke Liang, both giggling like girls, Joanne a far greater distance from it than Liang, and they worked together again to harden Joe’s cock and wake him with their sucking. “Go ahead,” said Joanne. “Fuck that beautiful thing.”

“But you’re leaving,” Liang pointed out.

“She’ll get hers too,” Joe chuckled, then moaned as Liang practically flung her cunt onto his cock. “Slow down,” he warned, catching her hips.

She winced before he caught her, and let him take control after that. His mouth moved from one turgid nipple to the other while Joanne seemed to be riding Joe almost as much as Liang. She pressed her pussy against Liang’s coccyx and held her by the top of her mound, pressing and rubbing her clit. Joe held her incredible ass in both hands, fingers squeezing into soft but firm flesh as he controlled the fuck. She took back control when she wanted it fast and hard, and not long after reaching that desired pace, she came. He kept going from beneath her, elongating her orgasm.

After that, it became about Joanne. Instead of her usual position of hands and knees, he guided her onto her back and made love to mouth, neck and torso. When Liang recovered, she joined him, occasionally pausing to suck his cock, which she held onto throughout, leaving one hand, and, when not sucking him, her lips to help Joe turn Joanne to jelly.

They ended up sharing cunnilingus, the tandem bringing Joanne to the height of ecstasy. Joe showed Liang how he eased back and teased. She knew it first hand, since he’d done it to her and brought her the biggest orgasm in her life, and the first one while being fucked. And she heard Joanne need release, though it was more a certain quiet moan. Joanne had been well trained. And Joe moved swiftly up, Liang guiding him into Joanne, and he immediately fucked her hard, bringing forth what must have been an intense orgasm the way she undulated, shivered and shook. But again, mostly silent.

“Good girl,” Joe grinned and kissed Joanne’s climax heated mouth and continued fucking her. He didn’t last as long as he had with Liang the night before, or he didn’t last past the second orgasm like he had with her. He let go when Joanne did, the two grunting, groaning and grinding together. Liang hadn’t participated. She just watched the erotic spectacle.

The room had a small half bath, space enough for a sink, toilet and a circular ring with a plastic curtain, only one person fitting in the shower. Joe had the most urgent need. He pissed and washed quickly in the shower, letting Liang use the room next, followed by Joanne. Joe and Liang, already dressed, kissed Joanne’s lips and tits before Joe allowed her to dress.

Upstairs, they breakfasted together, joined by the rest of the house except Eddie and Rachel, the usual late sleepers, even if Rachel had gotten up early the day before in her eagerness to become Eddie’s official manager.

Joe had paged Trevor. When the driver buzzed the door, signaling Joanne’s departure, kisses and hugs ensued, lips to lips except those younger than 16. Joanne kissed cheeks for those, including her daughter’s. Joe and Trevor brought her luggage to the limo’s trunk and stashed it, then Joe hugged and kissed Joanne again.

“Tell me when you know,” he said.

“Yes Joe.”

“Thanksgiving,” he told her. “Bring Charlie and Ella.”

She paused for a bit, then smiled. “The book.”

“Yes Joanne.”

“Yes Joe.”

One more embrace and kiss, and Joanne entered the front of the limo instead of the back, even though Trevor held the back door. He chuckled and shut it and went to the driver’s seat. “Need me?” he asked.

“I think we’re going to hoof it today,” Joe smiled. “Drive safe. Precious cargo.”

“Always,” Trevor nodded and smiled and disappeared into the limo. Joe watched it go, even though he couldn’t see the two inside.

Once back inside, he announced, “Family meeting.”

“Living room?” asked Cheryl.

He calculated those present and added two more. “Good idea. I’m going to wake up Eddie and Rachel.”

“Me too?” asked Liang shyly.

“Of course,” said Essie, standing next to her. As soon as she’d come down, wearing a sexy, belly revealing halter shirt, but at least her panties were covered by shorts, albeit tight and barely covering her butt, the two had gravitated together. “Uncle Joe said family.”

A grin widened on Liang’s face.

Joe went to the basement guest room and opened the door. The two in bed curled away from each other. “Wake up, sleepyheads!” Joe pronounced, not quite yelling, but loud enough to be effective.

“Fuck you,” Eddie muttered, faced away from him.

But Rachel actually smiled. “Hey Joe, what’s up?”

He knelt down, putting him face to face with her. “You said you had listings for townhouses. Just the four you mentioned?”

“Some others actually. I got lazybones up and we went to a real estate place in the old garment district.”

“When?”

“Friday. When you went out to the publisher. It seemed like a majority of the townhouses had her number. She wasn’t even star struck with Eddie.”

“Older?”

“No. She’s a fan. But I guess she’s had some impressive clientele. Kind of snooty, but she seems to know her stuff. Why?”

“I thought we’d spend the day looking at houses.”

“Open house day,” she nodded. “I’ll call her. Is Trevor... ?”

“I told him we’d hoof it. I want to bring the whole gang.”

“The kids?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“I need a bigger house.”

She laughed. Then nodded. “I’ll have her come here.”

“Good idea. But I need to have a family meeting about this.”

“Probably a good idea.”

“Yeah.”

“Come on Eddie.”

“Alright.”

She slipped out of bed, wearing a loose t-shirt and panties. “You really look good, Rachel,” Joe told her, nonplussed by her revelation.

She gave him a quick kiss. “Thanks. When are we getting together?”

“Sooner than later,” he shrugged.

“I’ll be patient,” she said.

“I’d appreciate that.”

They gazed at each other for a moment. He saw her need. She saw his desire. It’s as if ten years hadn’t passed. A blonde with a swimsuit model body and a deceptively angelic face. He wasn’t supposed to be in her league but she wanted him. A guy who seemed to look right through her, right into her dark, manipulative soul, willing to call her on it when nobody else had. Nobody else had Joe’s strength or fortitude or balls or whatever. The one man she wanted and needed but couldn’t have. Even if she had had him for a moment, she never really did. The great fish that got away. She baited and hooked all the others. Thought she hooked him. But she never did. Ten years since they’d been together. The desirable bitch. The penetrating gaze. All the crap between then and now gone. Just need and desire.

“You going to give me some privacy, Joe?” Eddie muttered.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen it all,” Joe chuckled.

“Whatever.”

“Just toss something on and come up,” Joe said, shrugging at Rachel, who smirked, before he left them to it.

While waiting for them, Joe brought his wives together. “What kind of money have we got?” he asked.

“For what?” asked Moe.

“I think we need a bigger place.”

“I love this place,” said Cheryl.

“I know. But think about it. With Joanne and Ella and Charlie?”

“And you seemed to have added to your harem,” Moe chuckled.

“Are you complaining?”

“No. She’s definitely one of us. But it is starting to get a bit claustrophobic no matter how big our bed is. And if Essie joins us...”

“Which she will,” said Cheryl. “And not just for Joe and us.”

“Yeah,” said Moe. “Her and Li seemed to be bonding pretty deeply.”

“And she loves Li’s tongue,” Cheryl giggled. Her wife and husband laughed with her. “But shit, where could we find a bigger place in Manhattan.”

“Fuck, I don’t want to have to commute,” Moe muttered.

“With Trevor dealing with the headache...” Joe offered.

“Then there’s the kids’ schools,” said Cheryl.

“Yeah,” Joe and Moe said.

“Hey!” said Cheryl. “Maybe we could do what your dad did, Moe? Buy out our neighbor and tear down the walls!”

“Actually if you look at the building, I think it used to be part of the neighbor’s,” said Moe. “Maybe this is actually a duplex.”

“Let’s get dressed and look,” said Joe.

“All of us?” asked Cheryl.

“Sure. The more the merrier.”

“What’s up?” said Rachel as the little meeting broke up.

“We’re trying to figure out how to save our house,” said Cheryl.

“And not have to move out of Manhattan to find a bigger one,” Moe added.

Rachel chuckled. “Shit, you guys, this place is small for a townhouse. Look.”

She handed out pages with listings.

“Holy shit,” said Cheryl. “No wonder this place was cheap. Relatively speaking,” she chuckled.

“Six floors,” said Moe. “Ten bedrooms.”

“Six fireplaces,” said Joe. “A roof garden.”

“High ceilings and still six floors,” said Cheryl. “I still want to look at our building.”

“Let’s do it!” said Joe. “Hey everyone! We’re going outside! Toss on some clothes!”

“What’s up,” said Eddie when everyone began to exit the house. His goofy smile suggested he’d smoked a potent joint.

“We’re going to look at our house.”

“That’s what Rachel said.”

“Come on,” Joe chuckled.

Cheryl stood in front of the adjoining of their house and their neighbor’s, her hands resting on her hips. “You know I think we bought a duplex. I mean, the facades are different, but they’re the same height.”

“That’s because a previous owner of your house, back in the 20’s, wanted an art nouveau look,” said a man standing on the steps of the neighbor house. He looked to be about Cheryl and Joe’s age, dressed in overalls, a blue/gray flannel shirt and an opened long denim jacket with a burgundy fleece lining. Dark hair and an ethnic nose, he had a rugged handsomeness.

“Doing some work?” Cheryl smiled at him.

“No. Having a smoke,” he grinned, showing the Pall Mall straight in his hand. “My wife’s trying to decide if she’s interested in an apartment.”

“Too bad,” said Cheryl.

“What’s too bad?” he asked.

“You’re married.”

He laughed. “Yeah.”

“What’s with the get up then?” Moe asked, going to him, also smoking a cigarette.

“My uniform I guess. I’m an artist. Dirty work.”

“So you know the history?” Joe asked.

“Yeah. I’m a bit of an architecture history nerd. Like to know what people were thinking when they built and modified their homes. Manhattan townhouses especially.”

“Why you’re looking here.”

“I’d rather look at your place,” he grinned. “I love the art nouveau entrance.”

“We have an art nouveau elevator too,” said Cheryl.

“Cool.”

“Want to see it?”

“Down girl,” said Moe. “He said he’s married.”

“So am I,” Cheryl shrugged. “This big lug here,” she pointed to Joe.

“Joe Solomon,” Joe introduced himself, raising his hand to shake.

“Tony Ferrara,” Tony replied accepting Joe’s hand.

“I think I’ve seen some of your sculptures.”

“I think I’ve read some of your books. And is that?”

“Eddie Frank,” said Eddie. “Want to smoke something better?” he whipped out his Altoids container.

“Sure.”

Eddie lit up and handed him the fat joint.

“Good shit,” Tony coughed.

“Eddie only smokes the best,” Joe chuckled, taking the joint. “So what’s the story? About the two houses?” He sucked in the smoke.

“Sometime after the first world war, the Spanish Influenza struck the family pretty hard here. They decided to sell, but couldn’t find a buyer for the whole house, so they decided to sell halves. Yours was the servant entrance. That’s why you descend to it. Always just one family, while this one got turned into apartments around depression time. Pretty small ones. The old guy who owns it now, his family lived up in the attic, basically, probably the only decent apartment in the place. He’s thinking about changing things. Making each floor like lofts, which is where me and my wife come in.

Joe and his wives looked at each other. “Is he getting rid of his tenants?” Joe asked.

“Has a hard time keeping them. The small apartments. Can’t really charge as much what with the Brownstones more spacious, and a lot of them have had rent control for a while. So it’s pretty transient.”

“So you’re wife’s thinking about getting a floor?” Cheryl asked.

“Considering it. It’s actually more money than we want to spend. And we’d be paying for the restoration.”

“Wouldn’t the owner be responsible for that?” Moe asked.

“That’s the thing. He wants to sell it a floor at a time.”

Joe and his wives knew the man. His wife had been sweet, but he had been quiet and sort of sad. Even more when his wife died a couple years before. They rarely saw him after that.

“I hope your wife hasn’t decided to buy,” Cheryl said.

“Why?” Tony asked.

“Because we’re going to buy the whole thing,” said Eddie. “Hey Rache!” he shouted.

Rachel stood in front of Joe’s house talking to a tall, elegant looking Jewish woman in her mid-thirties. Rachel waved at him. He waved intensely for her to come join him. Rachel shrugged. “Bring the real estate lady,” Eddie yelled.

“Shel Saperstein,” said the lady, shaking Joe’s hand.

“Shelly?” Joe chuckled.

“Actually Michelle. My baby brother called me Shel and it stuck. You’re... ?”

“Sorry. Joe Solomon. This is my wife Cheryl and my ... uhm ... wife Moira.”

“Really,” Shel reacted with unusual surprise on her usually placid face.

“Unofficially,” Moe shrugged.

“Want a hit?” Eddie offered, his longish fingernails holding a roach.

“Uhm, no thanks. That your house Joe?”

“Ours,” said Cheryl sourly.

“Sorry.”

“My wives and I do well,” said Joe. “Cheryl and I are writers. Actually Moira is too. Copyrighting. She also owns the agency.”

“Partners,” Moe explained. “Kind of worker run. But Joe here’s the breadwinner for a day,” she chuckled.

“Inside joke,” Joe grinned.

“I heard you’re interested in selling.”

“Not anymore,” Cheryl said.

“Too bad.”

“Yeah well ... I suppose you know the ins and outs of ownership transfer. All the hoops.”

“Yes.”

“Then come on.”

“We shouldn’t inundate the poor man with people,” Joe suggested.

“I think I know him best,” said Cheryl. “His wife and I used to chat, and he gradually warmed towards me. Why don’t me and Rachel and Shel go up?”

“Maybe I should too, to tell my wife the bad news,” said Tony.

“Let’s hope,” said Cheryl.

“I’d like to look at the place,” said Eddie.

“Let’s see if we can get the place first,” said Rachel.

“Okay Rache. I just want to see if a studio would fit.”

“If it’s the same basement as Joe’s, I imagine that won’t be a problem.”

“Okay Miss Manager,” Eddie said.

“I won’t mismanage you Eddie.”

“I didn’t ... I guess I did,” he laughed.

She gave him a quick kiss. “Let’s get you a house.”

“Cool.”

When they stepped into the second floor, the old sad sack sat on a chair while a petite blonde woman, bobbed hair and fresh faced, a girl-next-door beauty stood at the center of the small room smiling at her husband. “She’s cute,” said Cheryl.

“I think so,” Tony chuckled.

“You guys ever play?”

He pulled a card from his wallet. “Call me.”

“Cool,” she giggled, putting the card into her black leather jacket pocket. “Hey Harvey!”

“Cheryl!” he smiled sadly.

Tony went to his wife, who frowned, sighed and nodded.

“Not interested,” the old man seemed to understand.

“That’s why I’m here Harvey,” said Cheryl, nodding at the pretty lady.

“Thanks for letting me look,” the woman said.

“Thanks for looking,” he nodded.

The couple left hand in hand.

“This is Rachel,” Cheryl gestured.

“Hello Rachel.”

“Hello Harvey. My ... uhm ... client wishes to purchase this wonderful home.”

“I’m selling floors.”

“So I understand, but...”

“The attic’s not for sale.”

“I take it you wish to stay here,” said Shel.

“And you are?”

“Shel Saperstein. I also represent Eddie as his real estate agent.”

“Like I said...”

“I don’t see it as a problem, Harvey. If you wish to stay.”

“It’s my home.”

“I understand. But you wished to sell the rest of the house in parts. By floors.”

“Yes.”

“What if Mr. Frank, through Rachel, were to buy the entire house, and...”

“But...”

“Let me finish Harvey.”

“Go ahead.”

“Financially, and especially taxes and insurance, it would be Mr. Frank’s burden. If he were to buy the house from you, and then sell you back your floor, just like you were planning to sell the floors...”

“Like a condo agreement.”

“Exactly. It would be a nominal amount in relationship to how much he’s willing to pay for the house. But it would need to be perceive as an above board deal, and not a gift. Do you understand?”

“I do.”

“Do you have separate access to your apartment?”

“I do. I had a small lift built at the back of the house. It leads to a narrow alley between the house and the brownstone next door, but secure from them. I actually have a small gate that locks.”

“That’s good.”

“When my wife had her stroke,” he sighed, “I had it installed. We used to share landlord duties, so we would go through the house, use the elevator and walk the halls to be sure to be around for any problems with the tenants and to deal with repairs or, when we have a bad renter, deal with evictions and so forth. I just got tired of having to deal with all that shit.”

The others laughed.

“Mr...” Rachel started.

“Just call me Harvey, pretty lady.”

“Thanks Harvey,” she winked. “My concern is the noise when we remodel.”

“That was what would have happened,” he shrugged. “I have very good headphones, and Wagner can drown out just about everything,” he smirked.

“But maybe you could stay somewhere else... ?”

“No.”

“Kids?”

“We don’t get along. They’d visit their mom and we’d visit them, for her mostly, but she’s not here anymore.”

“Sorry.”

“I don’t know how they got that way. They’re both stuck up snobs and their wives and kids are worse. Neither their mother or me are. Or were. Just a couple of apartment supers, even if I owned the place. No, I’ll be fine. Me and Mouse. That’s my gray calico. She’s mellow as can be. But a damn good mouser. I gotta look after her.”

“My kids always want a cat,” said Cheryl. “But I worry about one in the city.”

“You got a big enough house. Just keep ‘em indoors. They do keep the mice away. And they’re like a calming influence. Much better than the latest feel good drug.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Up to you. You can even walk them in the park if you can get them used to a harness.”

‘You’re really selling it.”

“I guess I am,” he laughed. “Speaking of selling,” he jotted a couple numbers down. “This is my numbers for the floors times three, since you’d be purchasing the basement.” He wrote down 1.25 million.

“I see why Tony balked,” said Cheryl.

“Yeah. I know,” said Harvey. “But it’s prime real estate. A whole lot of space. And they’d be buying it.”

“How about this,” said Rachel, writing 1.5 million on the same pad. “And you pay this for the attic.” She wrote .25 million.

“Sounds fair. You got that kind of cash, or...”

“Yeah.”

“I could have asked for more.”

“Probably,” she chuckled. “But we’ll try to be nice neighbors to make up for it.”

“I know how you could be very nice,” he waggled his eyebrows.

“Deal,” said Rachel.

“I was kidding,” said Harvey.

“I’m not,” said Rachel, kissing his forehead. “You’re cute. And I like being looked at the way you look at me.”

“I’ll be sure to change my will,” he said. “Because you’re going to kill me.”

They laughed.

“I’m serious. I was going to give it to shelters. I’ll get some for you.”

“The shelters need it more,” she chuckled.

“So what percentage do you expect for handling this transaction?” Cheryl asked Shel.

“Ten percent.”

“No fucking way,” said Rachel. “For walking up the stairs.”

“There’s a lot more than that. Being licensed to handle and register titles...”

“150 thousand?” Cheryl muttered. She pulled out her purse. She had five hundred in it. “Here,” she said. “Go.”

“But.”

“I got lawyers up the ying yang. I’m a fucking lawyer. I think we can figure it out without you.”

“Too bad,” said Rachel. “I bet Joe hasn’t had a JAP in a while.”

“He does seem more interested in shiksas.”

“Especially blonde ones.”

“And a certain Chinese girl.”

“And then there’s Shawn.”

“True.”

“You got your money bitch,” said Cheryl. “You can go.”

“Your funeral.”

“Yours if you don’t fucking leave. Fucking leach.”

“You know the Israeli martial art Krav Maga,” Rachel explained. “Cheryl’s a master.”

“Are you threatening me?”

All three laughed, including Harvey. Shel finally left in a huff.

“Reminds me of my daughter-in-law,” said Harvey.

“A Jewish American Princess?” Rachel guessed.

“Yeah. Except I think she thinks she’s the queen.”

They laughed.

“I should go bug Scott again,” Cheryl sighed.

“You know that guy loves you,” said Rachel.

“You know he’s gay.”

“I figured, but he still loves you.”

“If you say so.”

“You can use my phone,” said Harvey, handing Cheryl a ring of keys, pulling out a cylindrical one with a notch at the end. “For the elevator. That’s all you need. You’ll see the phone. And say hi to Mouse.”

“Okay. Thanks.”

“I’ll entertain Harvey,” Rachel winked.

“You do that,” Cheryl murmured, wondering what that meant as Rachel closed the door behind her. Rachel had never been much into blow jobs supposedly. And an old man’s dick?

Behind the closed door, Rachel turned to the old man and grinned. “You like to eat pussy?”

“Yes please.”

“Lie on the floor.”

He did and watched her strip for him seductively. Her pussy ended up on his face. She pulled out his old dick, which was substantial and getting more by the second. “Nice cock, Harvey.”

“Wilma never complained,” he said before tasting the first new pussy in decades.

Scott told Cheryl he could take care of it, and would show her the ropes. He’d come down early the next morning, Monday morning, before his first appointment. She told him that was a lot to ask.

“Not for you Cheryl,” he said. “You’ve livened my life ever since I met you.”

“Do you love me?”

“I do.”

“I love you too.”

“But no blow jobs.”

“You sure?”

“No.”

They laughed.

“Speaking of blow jobs.” She told him about what Rachel might be doing for the old man.

“No shit?”

“No shit.”

“When they’re decent, let the owner know I’ll be coming by.”

“Will do. See you early.”

“Looking forward to it.”

“Me too.”

She hung up and shook her head. She realized she loved the men in her life, and they seemed to love her. She and Joe just had a vastly higher level of love for each other.

When she went to the apartment door, she heard moans. Male and female. She giggled and headed out.

As soon as she saw Joe, she jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply. “I love you,” she said after.

“I know,” he chuckled. “I love you right back. But why tell me the obvious?”

“Scott and I told each other we love each other.”

“Of course you do, Cheryl. I think it was love at first sight.”

“For me at least,” she giggled.

“Him too, Firecracker.”

Another quick kiss and she slid out of his arms. “So what happened?” Joe asked. “I saw Miss Priss storming out. She actually told me she wouldn’t fuck me if I was the last man on earth.”

Cheryl laughed. “Have you ever had a JAP?”

“Nope. They just seem hopeless.”

“Any Jewesses?”

“Where I grew up, it was Eddie’s and my family were the only Jews, so my sister would have been it.”

“I think Debbie’s cute.”

“Me too,” said Moe, stepping into the conversation.

“And I think she still has a little bit of a crush on her big brother,” Cheryl smirked.

“I doubt it.”

“She does.”

“I never thought about her like that.”

“Of course you did.”

“Maybe.”

Moe and Cheryl laughed.

“At college,” Joe continued, “there were a few smart and pretty Jewish girls, but none of them were lovers, or even all that close. You never introduced me to any.”

“To tell you the truth,” Moe said, “you never seemed all that interested in Jewesses.”

“Except for Maxine, who actually ambushed me.”

“It’s your mom,” said Cheryl.

“Of course,” Moe nodded.

“What’s my mom?”

“You know your mom’s hot,” Cheryl pointed out.

“Uhm, I don’t look at her that way.”

“But you know she is.”

“I’ve heard...”

“Cheryl, that totally fits!” Moe exclaimed.

“I know!”

“What fits?”

“You’re afraid of Jewesses,” said Moe.

“Because it would be like fucking your mother!” Cheryl added.

“And deep down it scares you that you want to fuck your mother!” Moe concluded.

“Holy fuck! I’m Oedipus!”

“We’re serious!” said Moe.

“I know! I get it! Holy shit! That whole thing with Harriet makes sense. I mean my mother ... was on her lips! I could never accept it, can’t accept it because I’m pretty sure it’s still going on, because I really didn’t want to go there! But ... fuck ... it kind of turned me on.”

“What are you talking about?” Moe asked.

“I never told you?”

“When you and Belle and Frederica were together,” Cheryl said.

“You told me about that but ... wow. That’s actually pretty intense.”

“Yeah,” said Cheryl. “Belle and his mom have had a thing since...”

“High school,” Joe said.

“Belle was young,” said Moe.

“Esther’s young,” said Joe.

“True.”

“And when they got together, Mom really needed her. And Belle was totally cool with her. Her support I guess. Belle’s actually pretty sensitive, but she can be a rock if that’s what’s needed. In fact I think they needed each other.”

“So you interested in Shel now?” Moe smirked. “She’s tall and built, like your mom is.”

“No thanks,” Joe chuckled. “Speaking of which...”

“Oh yeah,” Cheryl giggled.

“What?” asked Moe.

“Harvey’s selling Eddie the house, and Rachel is currently thanking him. Physically.”

“No shit?” Moe laughed.

“You mean Rachel is blowing Harvey,” Joe said.

“Unless she’s fucking him.”

“Holy shit,” said Joe.

“I have to wait until they’re done,” Cheryl snickered. “Scott’s going to close the deal, and he’s getting here really early tomorrow to do it.”

“You didn’t have...”

“Fuck no. She wanted over a hundred thousand dollars.”

“Fuck her!” said Moe.

“No thanks,” said Joe.

They laughed.

“Where’s Eddie?”

“He went into the park to smoke with Tony and Laura,” Joe told her.

“Where?” Cheryl asked eagerly. Her lovers laughed. “What, you don’t think they’re a cute couple?”

“She’s cute,” said Moe. “He’s more a hunk.”

“True,” Cheryl giggled. “Joe? DP?”

“Sure.”

“Cool.”

“Maybe I could get into some of that,” said Moe.

“Really?” both Joe and Cheryl reacted.

“She’s like this fresh faced innocent the way she looks, but I can tell she’d be interesting.”

“And Tony?” Cheryl smirked.

Moe looked at Joe. “It’s up to you, babe,” Joe said.

“You see me freaking out?”

“We’ll leave immediately.”

“What about me?” Cheryl.

“You can stay, slut,” said Moe.

“You’re the best!”

They laughed, hugged and kissed. “I’m going to go find them!” Cheryl exclaimed and darted off.

“What if you don’t?” Joe shouted.

“Got his number,” Cheryl shouted back, showing them the card.

“Hey,” said Essie, pushing Mal in a perambulator the four year old barely fit in. It was easier for everyone else to walk. The kids trailed behind, with Liang making sure they kept up. She joined Essie, there arms wrapped around each other. “Where’s Cheryl going?”

“She’s being a slut,” said Moe.

“Tony,” Essie chuckled.

“What did you discover?” Joe asked her.

“You guys were right. Your townhouse is a story shorter than any other. There’s some nice ones.”

“Cheryl chose a Cheryl sized townhouse,” Moe chuckled. “She’ll get a kick out of that.”

“My size too,” said Liang.

“You’re both perfect sized,” said Joe.

“We’re all the same size lying down,” Liang smirked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.