No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93 - Cover

No Contest Book 2: Hard Fought 1991-93

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ten years older. And wiser? Both Joe and Eddie have had great success. With Joe with women as well, and an unorthodox family comes out of it. But success does not necessarily generate happiness. Though it can help make it easier to find it and sustain it, just being a thinking and feeling human can get in the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

When Joe exited the padded room in the morning and passed the studio, Rachel called to him from there. “Is she up?” she asked him.

“In a hurry?” Joe chuckled.

“I’ve wanted this for a while.”

“She’s up. How about we have breakfast and then we’ll meet in Cheryl’s office. I’ll get Joanne and then get Cheryl.”

“For the contracts.”

“Yes.”

“I’ll go make coffee.”

“Thanks. See you in a minute.”

He sighed he when returned to the padded room and sat on the bed. “Rachel’s ready to meet,” he told Joanne.

“She really wants this done with.”

“So it seems.”

“Fine.”

The padded room had robes. Joe already wore his. Joanne put on one of Moe’s. “Think you can stand working with Rachel on breakfast,” Joe asked.

“I can try,” Joanne said.

“Just ignore her bullshit.”

“Yes Joe.”

Joanne got off the elevator on the main floor and Joe continued to the second floor. He knocked gently and poked his head into Essie’s room. She turned to him from her desk, wearing panties and a halter top. Joe’s breath stopped. She did that to him, especially dressed like that. Smiling she came to him and embraced and kissed him. He couldn’t help grabbing her young ass and pulling her into his rising erection. “Morning, beautiful,” he finally said.

“Hi handsome,” she returned. She ground into him. “I can tell you’re happy to see me.”

“Always.”

“Quickie?”

“Not when you’re mother’s here.”

“But...”

He spanked her awkwardly. “This is her weekend. We agreed you can be with me, even when she moves in.”

“Okay,” she smiled. “I’ll just borrow big Joe.”

“Big Joe?”

“I’m not going to insult you calling it little Joe,” she smirked, rubbing his hard-on.

He sighed. Beautiful, sexy women surrounded him. A new cute one probably naked a couple doors down. He’d been inside one not many hours before, who happened to be the mother of the one he held. But that last one could make him forget them all. The girl, barely a woman, her exquisite beauty and her perfect young body, captured his libido and his aesthetic appreciation like no other. Not to mention her amazing mind. “Esther,” he murmured.

“I love my name when you say it like that,” she murmured back.

“I...”

“Ssh.” She combed his hair with her slim, gentle fingers.

“You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

“I feel the same about you.”

“No you don’t,” he chuckled.

“I honestly do, Joe. I’ve always thought you were the most handsome man in the world. And I’ll always think that. I know what Mom and I discussed, but that will never change.”

“Right now I wish I had just you to myself,” he confessed.

“No you don’t. Never say that! Cheryl? Moira? My mom? Cheryl told me how much my mom needs you because I didn’t understand. They all need you.”

“And I need them.”

“Yes you do. And that cute Chinese girl? I know you’ll make her life better, if you haven’t already. Like with Constance. She only relaxes around you. And Max and Caroline of course. But I think you even more. How many others have you loved and made better because of it? Maybe you can even fix Rachel,” she chuckled. “Yeah, I figured that was it was about the way my mom reacted. You should do it. Except Eddie...”

“Eddie will be fine.”

“Good. You can have me to yourself when it’s just us two.”

“That’s the way I am.”

“I know. So what do you need, Uncle Joe?”

“Besides my little vixen?”

“Later,” she giggled, giving his cock one last pinch before they separated. “The sooner the better.”

“Where did your mom put her stuff?”

“Oh. Next door. Her valise?”

“Yeah.”

“She sort of stashed it. I’ll show you.”

She started to open the door, which he hadn’t remember closing but thanked his unconscious mind for doing so. He had a feeling the clever young Liang probably had an inkling, but wanted to avoid her disapproval until things could be explained. Then it would be up to her to accept it or not. “Uhm, maybe something a little less revealing?” he suggested.

“Right,” she chuckled. “We have guests.” She grabbed some warm up pants from the floor. Messiness might have been her one imperfection.

He followed her into the smaller guest room. She reached behind the armoire. With its base curving in to the main part of the piece, it had created just enough space for the valise. “Worried Rachel would sneak it out?” Joe smirked.

“Yeah,” Essie chuckled, handing Joe the valise, adding a kiss. “Rachel doesn’t exactly attract trust.”

“True.”

“I’d love to see the configuration in your bed,” Essie smirked, “but that might not be a good idea.”

“Probably not.”

“You think Liang will stick around?”

“I think there’s a good chance of it.”

“Good. I think she’s a fantastic woman.”

“Me too.”

“She’ll figure us out if she hasn’t already.”

“I think she’s been confronted by people who didn’t accept her for who she is.”

“I think we can trust her too, but it is statutory rape.”

“Yeah.”

“Let me talk to her about it.”

“Now?”

“Why not? I’ll feel her out, but I find it highly unlikely once she’s finally with you, that she’ll run to the hills. Quite the opposite actually.”

“And she seems to be getting close with Rachel.”

“I noticed that too. I really think you found a remarkable woman.”

“Me too.”

“And I think she’s kind of sexy.”

“That’s good.”

They shared a chuckle.

“I bet she’ll hope you get naked when you go into your room,” Essie said.

“No bet.”

“Maybe you should invite her into the padded room.”

“With Joanne?”

“In a way it’s you at your best. Commanding and confident. And she can see how much it does for my mom.”

“It could be dangerous.”

“You need her to see you in your entirety, Joe, if she’s a keeper.”

“Maybe delay talking to her about us?”

“Maybe. But I do want to get to know her. Maybe she’ll help me play with your wives.”

“Esther!”

“She did check me out.”

“Of course she did,” he sighed. “Even a straight woman checks you out. And she’s not.”

“And if I suggested it would put her in a compromising position, you’d probably spank my butt, even if I certainly won’t mind that. I won’t do anything until I’m sure she won’t turn on you, okay? You know I’m good at bringing out the truth in people.”

“Be absolutely sure, Esther.”

“I promise.”

One more kiss and Joe exited the small room and headed to the master bedroom. Three sets of naked breasts presented themselves to him. Moe in the middle and Cheryl and Liang close beside her. Two dildos, a strap on and a vibrator also lay on the bed. Cheryl giggled when she saw him notice.

“You ladies obviously had fun,” Joe said.

Liang’s blush revealed some embarrassment, but she didn’t cover up what Joe saw were perfect tits on a soft white torso. Just that vision tempted him. “We did,” she said. “You going to join us?”

“As much as I want to, I need Cheryl to get her gorgeous fanny up. Rachel’s being an impatient bitch.”

“What a surprise,” said Moe.

Cheryl revealed her nakedness crawling out of bed. Joe watched every moment of it until she embraced and kissed him. “Is that Li?” he asked.

“Sweet hunh?”

“Yeah.”

“I know you guys have history,” said Liang. “But I actually like her.”

“I know you do,” said Cheryl, putting panties on, and a t shirt and warm up pants. “And I think that shows what a cool lady you are.”

“It is pretty amazing,” Moe admitted.

“She doesn’t have female friends?”

“None that I know of,” said Cheryl. “And not a lot of male ones either.”

“She must be lonely.”

“I guess she is,” said Moe.

“What are you guys up to?” Liang asked.

“Joanne’s relinquishing managing Eddie to Rachel,” Moe said.

“Wow. It doesn’t seem you guys trust her.”

“It doesn’t matter what we think,” Joe said. “It’s what Eddie thinks.”

“But he trusts you,” said Liang. “You’d advise him.”

“I don’t know if he does,” said Joe. “Especially concerning Rachel. But I’m actually okay with the choice.”

“I’m still confused by that,” said Moe.

“I talked to her,” Joe shrugged. “Certain answers convinced me she’d have Eddie’s back. That she won’t be the selfish bitch we always thought she was. Mostly concerning his finances. And you know she’s smart.”

“And tough,” said Liang.

Everyone agreed with that.

“That Joanne’s papers?” Cheryl asked, and Joe handed the case to her.

“Oh,” said Joe to Liang. “Expect a visitor.”

“Who?” said Liang, both curious and a little worried.

“Esther. She wants to talk to you.”

“Uh oh,” Moe chuckled.

“Uhm...” Liang reacted.

“Don’t worry,” said Cheryl. “I know you’re attracted to her. She knows it too. Let’s just say she’s a lot older than she looks.”

“I thought she looks older,” said Joe.

“You know what I mean.”

“I do,” Joe chuckled and winked.

“How old is she?” Liang asked.

“Fifteen,” they all said.

“But...”

“You’ll see,” Moe chuckled.

Cheryl and Joe greeted Essie outside her door with a kiss. She’d gotten rid of her warm up pants.

“I thought... , “ Joe started.

“Are they naked, Cheryl?” Essie asked.

“Yep,” Cheryl giggled. “Just ... be sure she’s cool.”

“I will.”

“Good enough for me. Joe?”

Joe sighed. “Okay.”

Essie chirped with delight and paraded her tight young ass to the master bedroom door, both Cheryl and Joe enjoying the view. She winked at them before disappearing into the huge bedroom.

“That should be interesting,” said Cheryl.

“What isn’t around here?”

“True,” she giggled.

They joined Joanne and Rachel in the kitchen, a tense truce between them. They worked on a scrambled eggs, veggies and potato concoction. A casual frittata. Cheryl unloaded Joanne’s case on the kitchen table, perusing the documents. “Finances?” she asked.

“Sally,” Joe said.

“I told her we’d call her today,” said Joanne. “She’s got a fax machine at her apartment.”

“You okay with Joe’s Sally handling the money?” Cheryl asked.

“She’s not...” Joe started.

“Not since she found another cute guy to cheat on her husband with,” Joanne winked at Joe.

Rachel chuckled. “Yeah. My accountant sucks.”

“Sally’s the best accountant around,” said Joanne. “And completely trustworthy. But I think she should get a raise.”

“Sure,” said Rachel. “Better than extortion.”

“You’re father’s accountant?” asked Joanne.

“Yeah.”

“We’ll conference call when we head upstairs to my office,” said Cheryl.

“When is Eddie going to join us?” Joe asked.

“He’ll sign what we give him,” said Joanne.

“Yeah,” said Rachel. “He hates this part of his life. He just wants to get high and play.”

“Kind of limited life,” Joe commented.

“You mean the songs? He gets out there. He reads, but he also does his Clark Kent thing. Dresses like a dweeb with clunky glasses worse than Cheryl used to wear. Even gets jobs for a couple weeks.”

“Eddie Frank’s a pretty recognizable name,” Joe pointed out.

“He never legally changed his name, Joe,” said Joanne. “He’s still Mayer Gold to the taxman.”

“You’re shitting me.”

“Eddie Frank’s like a corporate name,” Joanne continued. “It’s on his charge cards and his checkbook. There’s a legal contract that stipulates he can use it.”

“Although he doesn’t use them much,” said Rachel. “Mostly it’s me or his bodyguard when he’s on the road. Everything accounted for and paid back by Eddie or Joanne, or Sally I guess.”

“I send him cash, Joe,” said Joanne. “Messengered by people I’ve vetted.”

“Still dangerous,” said Joe.

“It’s not the smartest way to do business,” Joanne agreed.

“In a way it’s better with me being his mate and manager,” said Rachel. “One step less. It’s my name on his house in the valley. Joanne actually gave me the funds. And I’ll buy whatever when we get here.”

“Using Eddie’s funds?” Joe asked.

“Through his corporate account,” said Joanne.

“So your father’s accountant?”

“Personal funds Eddie gave to me to have the asshole manage it. Ironically it’s in Eddie’s dad’s bank.”

“You’re going to move it?” Cheryl asked.

“Yeah. We’ll find a bank here.”

“Sally can advise you on that,” said Joe.

She nodded.

“Trevor’s contract,” said Cheryl.

“Tear it up,” Rachel muttered.

“In other words, it’s not transferring.”

“Definitely not. Although he still seems to be driving Eddie or into him at least.”

“Let’s table your homophobia for now, Rachel,” Joe said. “Okay?”

“Fine.”

“Are you looking for a place?” Joanne asked.

“Yeah. I’m thinking the village for sentimental reasons, but Eddie wants a place near here.”

“Let him have it Rachel,” Joe said.

“But...”

“We’re working together now. If you want, get yourself a place there.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Remember Eddie not driving? And needing a driver?”

“Definitely a valid point,” Rachel chuckled.

“Trevor’s going to be our driver now, and...”

“I got it Joe. Fuck.”

“Right.”

“Here’s the legal agreement you talked about, Joanne, regarding corporate Eddie,” Cheryl continued. “And ... shit. It’s a partnership.”

“Uneven,” said Joanne. “I get twenty percent.”

“You cool with that, Rachel?”

“Of course. You really are rich, Joanne.”

“Yes I am. Eddie and Joe both.”

“You certainly don’t flaunt it.”

“A lot of it got funneled into my arts work. A lot of anonymous donations. I don’t pay much taxes. Most are in trusts for my kids. But I do like flying first class,” she laughed.

“You could probably buy a jet.”

“No, but Eddie could. The only thing he spends money on is real estate. The Valley. Barbados. Paris. And Barbados is a corporate thing. We, or I guess you, actually get money from renting it for productions.”

“Eddie needs his studio,” Rachel nodded. “The others are nice, but Barbados he spared no expense. I bet he’ll want something like that here.”

“I guess I could expand mine,” Joe offered. “It was just meant for fucking around.”

“No. We get a place, it’ll have a topflight studio.”

“Sounds like you might need a townhouse like this,” said Joe. “Lord knows he can afford it, even if they’ve gotten a lot more expensive than when we bought this one. Cheryl managed to find a deal.”

“The place was a mess,” Cheryl nodded. “But no one seemed to get it had great bones.”

“At least one when Joe moved in,” Rachel snickered.

“True,” Cheryl giggled. “But we pretty much had to take our time refurbishing it, because that cost a fuck of a lot.”

“Have you been looking?” Joe asked.

“Yeah,” said Rachel. “We’ve pretty much come to the same conclusion. My favorites are in Chelsea and the Village. The last one’s crazy expensive. There’s a couple Eddie favors, both north of here. Ones on Riverside Park too. The other’s near Columbia. Columbia’s cheaper, as you can imagine.”

“Yeah, being on the park definitely ups the ante. Around Columbia can be iffy.”

“We haven’t looked yet.”

“How about house shopping tomorrow? Cheryl?”

“Sounds like fun,” Cheryl smiled, but seemed distracted.

“When’s your flight Joanne?” Joe asked.

“About the same time I arrived. Probably the same jet.”

“Then you’d have time in the morning.”

“I’d feel better heading out early.”

“Okay. Trevor can take you, and we can hoof it after we say goodbye.”

“You guys trying to get rid of us?” Rachel asked.

“I don’t mind Eddie being here,” Joe said.

“And me?”

“You either, Rachel. Believe it or not. But the point is, if we do find a place and Eddie wants to change it into a mega studio, it’ll take time. There’s no problem you staying here until it’s done.”

“At least until I move in,” said Joanne. “No, it’s not getting rid of you except I plan to take the basement guest room.”

“When.”

“Nine months. Or after I have our baby.”

“Aren’t you too old for that?”

Instead of getting angry, Joanne laughed. “It will definitely be my last.”

“So you’re pregnant?”

“I hope so. It’s also for Charlie to finish his schooling this year. We’re hoping to get him into the High School for Performing Arts next year.”

“A foregone conclusion,” said Joe.

“I’d think so too.”

“Let’s head up to my office,” said Cheryl. “I’m probably going to have Scott come by. The partnership, and its connection to Eddie’s corporate name is too unusual for me to get a decent grasp. I’ll include him in the conference call, but I’m pretty sure I’ll need him here.”

“Fine,” said Rachel.

“Whatever you need,” said Joanne.

“By the way, why didn’t Sally come with you?” Rachel asked. “She knew about getting the account.”

“You need to ask Joe that. She said something about Joe not being able to afford it, which made no sense, since it would be on Eddie’s dime.”

“A very personal joke,” Joe chuckled, “which I’m not free to discuss.”

“Sex,” said Rachel.

“Definitely sex,” said Joanne.

Joe shrugged.

The transfer finally ended about 2 in the afternoon, with Scott assisting. He had a friend who was a notary public, and Eddie signed what he needed to sign, along with Rachel and Joanne, in front of her. She also brought several pizzas, Trevor giving her a lift. Everyone joined in the feast.

Rhonda decided to show off her new song to the three new audience members. Joe grabbed Nigella’s bass, Eddie his twelve string. Nathan had a set of bongos. Essie played the upright piano in the living room and harmonized. Eddie and Joe harmonized too.

“How old are you?” Scott asked afterwards.

“Eight,” she said proudly.

“Holy cow.”

Eddie broke into No Contest, announcing each chord change for Rhonda. Most people sang along, none louder than Liang. Not the best voice but at least she mostly stayed in key. “Appropriate,” said Eddie to Joe about the choice of song.

“Yeah,” Joe smiled.

“How about A Hard Rain’s Gonna Fall?” Rhonda suggested.

“Only if you sing it Ronnie,” said Eddie.

“Okay.”

“Joe?” Eddie knew Joe knew Dylan a lot more than him.

“Give me a minute, sweetheart,” Joe told his oldest daughter, and he figured it out on the bass. “Okay.” Like Eddie he told her the chord changes.

She sang the verses and her audience joined in on the chorus.

“Holy Cow,” said Scott.

“Our little Dylan,” said Eddie.

Eddie strummed his guitar dramatically. Plucked the notes that everyone knew. His biggest hit. The one that made him an international star. Number one all over the world. Hooks all over the place. Verses. Chorus. Bridge. About a small town boy who leaves his small town true love behind to make it big, and returns to her to find her pregnant, one more of a brood, his absence several years, his regret intense even though she was a poor farmer’s wife and he was a big rock star.

He wrote it when he came home to Minnesota to find Sam pregnant and married to Randy, his former drummer escaping the drug addled LA scene to return to his father’s farm. Randy’s brother remained, becoming part of the hair band metal scene, licks suspiciously similar to some of Eddie’s. Endless parties. Endless girls. The lead singer involved in a drunken hit and run arrested. The brother moving on to a much bigger band, whose lead singer couldn’t quite get it together to follow success with anything new, and the brother leading his own band for little success and bouncing from band to band as a hired gun.

Girl I Gotta Go hid its regrets in a lively, fist pumping groove. The music at odds with the lyrics. Despite that, both worked to make it the kind of song that sticks to the mind like shit to a shoe. Sometimes Eddie felt like it stuck to him like that. But usually he got off on everyone singing along, pumping their fists, especially when thousands did it in stadiums. And, from the first to the thousandth time sung, he’d remember seeing Sam, his first love, and the emotions rang true. Sense memory, like a method actor.

When Eddie set aside his guitar, ostensibly ending the small impromptu party, he asked Rhonda, with Joe on the other side of her on the couch, whether she had any more songs.

“Not yet,” she smiled.

“If you do, you be sure to let me know.”

“I’m sure I will, since you’ll be teaching me, won’t you?”

“Of course,” he chuckled.

When she bounced off the couch, Joe slid closer to Eddie. “Do you have something in mind, asking her that?”

“I don’t know,” said Eddie. “She’s a bit of a freak show, isn’t she? I don’t...”

“I know,” said Joe. “It would be a phenomenon. But the kind that might not go well for her.”

“People would think I invented her or something. Like some sort of prank or gimmick.”

“Yeah.”

“So what do we do?”

“Let her grow up.”

Eddie nodded. “But I still want to record her.”

“We can keep it in house. Print up a custom made single of maybe a dozen.”

“If she doesn’t come through with another song, we could always make A Hard Rain the B side.”

“It was pretty amazing.”

“The King Solomon label?”

“Or the Solo Frank label?”

“Or the Solomon Frankenstein label?”

“Or the Joe Mayer label?”

“Fuck you. How about Mire. Like...”

“Mired. Suggestive of admired, but also...”

“Mired in...”

“Probable horrible consequences.”

Thus began Eddie’s new label. Just four capital letters of the simplest font, sans serif. In gold. For King Solomon’s gold. And Eddie’s real last name. It’s first issue being a hidden gem. At least intended to be.

Joe noticed Liang and Essie sitting together chatting during most of the party. Essie glanced at Joe, all beautiful smiles. Liang, looking cute in another long Joe t shirt with a pair of Cheryl’s cut off jean shorts shored up by one of Essie’s belts, gave him glances containing guilt.

He approached her and took her hand. “Can I borrow your friend?” he asked Essie.

“Of course Uncle Joe,” Essie grinned.

He brought her to the kids’ playroom, the closest place for privacy. “You spoil them,” she said.

“Probably,” he chuckled. “But I try to get things that test them. Advance their education or their imagination.

At that point Nigel, Cheryl’s youngest, popped into the room. “Could you give us a minute Nigel?” Joe asked.

“Okay Dad,” he smiled and left

“Would you sit on my lap?” Joe asked Liang.

She smiled at him and sat.

“It’s okay, you know,” Joe said. “You and Esther.”

“She’s so young.”

“Is she?”

Liang laughed. But became serious, looking down. “I think I love her a little.”

“Did she talk about my relationship with her?”

“Yes,” she looked at him again. “And I’m okay with it.”

“Even if you love her a little?”

“Don’t tease.”

“I’m not.”

“Because I’m not used to falling in love. I mean I have, but just one. This is ... I think I love all of you. Cheryl. Moe. You.” She kissed him. The passion grew quickly. She broke it to straddle him and it became more sexual. She ground into his hardening cock. Reluctantly, he broke it.

“Not here,” he said. “No, don’t move. Can you tell me what happened in San Francisco?”

“I talked about it with Essie and your wives. For the first time I really talked through it. Auntie Li I think wanted me to talk to her about it, but I guess I wasn’t ready, or she wasn’t the one I needed to talk to about it. But I really feel lightened. It was really cathartic.”

“Do you still love the woman?” Joe asked.

“No. Not really. She ... she wouldn’t talk to me. Refused to talk on the phone. Never wrote back.”

“Could her family have intercepted them?”

“No. She was a tough girl from Chicago. Reminded me of Belle, which was probably why she went for me, because I kept looking at her. She just moved in to an apartment in Oakland. She had a part time job doing graphic design. Prepress actually, and they gave her a full time position. Moved in just before we graduated. Wanted me to move in with her. We had a big fight over it a couple nights before in her dorm room where we could get together. One of the few nights I could stay over. I always had to lie about staying the night. Having to do an all-nighter studying. This time I told my mom I wanted a night out with the girls celebrating our graduation. I basically told her I wasn’t sure I wanted to settle down with her. She knew I liked boys even if my two relationships with the male of the species hadn’t panned out, to say the least. She usually teased me about it, but this wasn’t teasing. This was being a traitor. But we ended up having make-up sex, probably the best sex we ever had, so it sort of made the decision undecided.

“The day of graduation, I did something stupid, or maybe I did it on purpose. Both her family and mine were there, but I still pulled her away and kissed her. And got caught. For some reason her family hadn’t figured out she was a dyke, so both of us got outed. I got sent here, to my lesbian auntie, and she refused to talk. But last time I called, some other girl answered and I just hung up.”

“Sometimes the worst situations turn out to be the best,” said Joe, illustrating by kissing her. It was warmer and more restrained at the same time. “It’s amazing that you said that,” he told her after the kiss ended and they gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Said what?” she smiled.

“About being in love with my ladies.”

She laughed. “I thought that’s what you meant.”

“Ah. So they told you of my philosophy of sex.”

“Only after your wives laughed when I proclaimed my love for them when they were both ravishing me. Is that what you worried about?”

“What do you mean?”

“You said you were worried you’d scare me off.”

“Our long conversation.”

“Where all this falling in love started,” she said, kissing him. “That’s the fear, isn’t it? That it’s too early. That it’s not genuine.”

“Yes. For me it’s always genuine. Fortunately I fall in love easily.”

“It’s not that, is it? Just fucking and falling in love?”

“No. I have to know the woman before.”

“A mental intimacy before a physical one.”

“Yes.”

“I found that with Cheryl despite herself. I think I know what you mean about her interest more in the physical side of things with someone besides you and Moe. And I got it backwards with Moe as well, since we seemed to lust after each other before we got to know each other. But it isn’t just sex if you spend the night. Not if you’re interested in each other. In fact that’s the best time for conversation. Pillow talk. When you’re most relaxed. And believe me, I don’t think I’ve felt more relaxed with anyone than I did with those two amazing women.

“And Essie. That was definitely in the right order. I mean, she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. And I see her as a woman, despite her not being one for very long. The way she talked to me. She seemed to bring everything out of me. Almost the opposite of our conversation, where you mostly talked and I mostly listened. No, don’t apologize. I was attracted and then I was fascinated. I wanted to listen. When I unburdened myself, I suddenly felt so open. I loved her for that. And when I looked at her, she was still so beautiful, but different, you know? More beautiful somehow, but more approachable. So I kissed her. That’s when she told me about her relationship with you. I realized she had to know if I would be okay with it. My response was to kiss her more. To make love to her. And your other women. But...”

“You realized you’d just been making love to a fifteen year old.”

“Yes. And even though I knew she was okay with it. Well more than okay, because she’s the one who told me she loved me,” she chuckled, “And that I was okay with her being with you, because it had been completely her decision and you resisted all you could, an amazing feat in itself,” she chuckled again, “I guess I felt she was your fifteen year old. Yours and your wives, who had known her so long and whom she loves beyond measure. And it shouldn’t be me sullying that gorgeous young creature. I don’t know if I can explain. Maybe I ended up seeing her as a kid who I violated.”

“But I saw you talking to her.”

“Because I love talking to her! But I felt I’d done something wrong when I looked at you! Maybe it wasn’t just her! Maybe I felt like an intruder in all your lives! Or maybe I wanted a fifteen year old beauty all to myself! I don’t know!”

He shushed her and pulled her body against him. Her head rested against his chest. “I’m not surprised you’re confused Liang. A lot has happened since our conversation.”

“No shit,” she giggled.

“Maybe you should go home. Get away from this crazy family for a while.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.