Good Medicine - Freshman Year - Cover

Good Medicine - Freshman Year

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 49: It Fits Perfectly

November 20, 1981, McKinley, Ohio

I got up from the couch and walked over to where Nancy was standing. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom, where she shut and locked the door. She stood in front of me, and I held out my arms. She stepped forward and melted against me, sighing deeply as she put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and held her.

"I've wanted this for months," she whispered.

I moved one of my hands to lift Nancy's chin so we could kiss. Our lips touched, parted, our tongues touched, and then danced gently with each other. We kissed for a bit, then I moved my hands to her shoulders and slowly pushed the peignoir from them. Nancy dropped her arms, allowing it to fall to the floor, then grasped the hem of my rugby shirt and pulled it upwards. I moved my arms so she could pull the shirt over my head and off my arms, then drop it on the floor.

My hands went to the clasp of Nancy's lace bra, and I unhooked it and then slipped the straps from her shoulders. She allowed the bra to fall away, exposing her firm, round breasts. I stepped back a bit to take in the vision, then bent down and planted a soft kiss on each nipple.

"They aren't double-Ds like Paula's," Nancy smirked. "But they'll do!"

I chuckled, "More than enough!"

Nancy's hand went to my belt, which she unbuckled. Next, she unbuttoned my jeans and drew down the zipper. She pushed them over my hips, and they slid down my legs. She bent down and helped me step out of them, removing first my left, then my right sock. As she stood back up, she kissed my stomach and up my breastbone, until we could exchange another soft kiss, this time with her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

I cupped Nancy's butt cheeks in my hands, then pulled my hands up a bit, and slipped them inside the waistband, then down to cup her smooth, firm butt. I squeezed lightly and pulled her against me, my erection pressing into her mons and stomach. I broke the kiss and knelt down, stopping to kiss each nipple on the way down.

I kissed her stomach, then along the waistband. I slid the lace panties down a bit and nuzzled my nose in her soft brown pubic hair, kissed her mons twice, then slipped the panties completely over her hips and helped her step from them. I wrapped my arms around her upper thighs and ran my tongue along her engorged labia, getting a nice taste of her coppery juices.

I kissed my way back up her stomach and, this time sucked gently on her right nipple, then her left. I continued kissing my way up, and we shared another soft French kiss. I felt Nancy's hands inside my briefs, and she broke the kiss. She kissed her way down my chest and stomach, then carefully pulled my briefs over my straining member. She gasped softly and helped me step out of my underwear.

A second or two later, I nearly lost it when I felt her lips at the base of my shaft. She slowly kissed her way up it until she reached my glans. She opened her mouth and gave me a VERY personal French kiss, then kissed her way back up so we could exchange a more normal one. I pulled her tightly against me, enjoying the soft tickle of her pubic hair on my shaft.

Nancy broke the kiss, breathing hard.

"Now," she whispered.

She stepped from my arms, took my hand, and led me to her bed. She got in and slightly spread her legs. I got in and carefully moved on top of her, lodging my glans against her labia. We exchanged several soft kisses, then I propped myself on my hands and looked deeply into Nancy's eyes. She nodded, and I pushed my hips gently forward, feeling her lower lips part before me and encountering wet warmth, which slowly enveloped my glans. I felt a barrier in the way and paused, knowing what it was. I leaned down, and we began a soft French kiss as I pushed through.

Nancy exhaled hard into my mouth but then raised her hips, encouraging me to continue. I pressed forward, inch by inch, slowly filling her soft, silky tunnel until I reached the bottom and our pubic hair meshed. I broke the kiss and looked down at Nancy, who had her eyes closed, but she was smiling. I waited, and after a moment, she opened them.

"I feel like I'm complete," she sighed. "It fits perfectly."

I very much enjoyed the intimate embrace and simply held still. I felt Nancy's legs move, and then her calves touched my thighs as she spread herself even wider. The pressure of my body caused me to slip just a bit deeper into her, and she smiled broadly, then began slowly moving her hips.

"Just stay there," she breathed.

I did just that, keeping pressure on her clit with my pubic bone. Nancy's breathing started to grow ragged, and she moved a bit more forcefully.

"God," she gasped. "Don't move!"

Suddenly, she groaned and shuddered, and I felt her walls clench around my shaft. She continued to move slowly as her first orgasm ran its course.

"How long can you stay hard?" she asked.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out!"

"Just stay right like you are! I'll tell you when to move, OK?"

I nodded, and we exchanged a soft French kiss while she experimented with movements and, over the next ten minutes, brought herself off four more times.

"I could do this all night," she gasped with shortened breath. "But I NEED you to fuck me now. I mean HARD. Just do it!"

I nodded and pulled back, then slammed deep into Nancy. She groaned, and when I pulled back for the next thrust, she took a deep breath. I pushed hard into her, and she thrust her hips upward as if attempting to buck me off. We quickly developed a hard-driving rhythm: me pounding into her, and she bucking hard against me. She held her breath most of the time, occasionally letting it out quickly and gasping for another.

Our motions became more and more frantic, and I was pistoning in and out of her tight tunnel as she squeezed me tightly and threw her hips upward with abandon. Suddenly, she tensed and didn't move, holding her breath while I thrust in and out. Less than a minute later, she screamed, and her body shook convulsively as a massive orgasm crashed over her. Her muscles contracted tightly and squeezed me such that two strokes later, I went over the cliff with her, with jets of cum blasting from my dick, filling her with warm, sticky fluid.

I looked down, and Nancy was breathing raggedly, and her eyes were closed. Her arms and legs no longer held me tight but were somewhat limp. I lowered myself, put my head on the pillow next to hers, and tried to catch my breath. She'd said she wanted me to 'fuck her unconscious', and while I wasn't sure I'd achieved that, I'd certainly come close. I wondered if I should move off of her, but I didn't want to do something that would disappoint her, so I stayed where I was.

Eventually, my erection subsided, and I slipped from her. She was still quiet, though her breathing had slowed. I lifted my head and looked at Nancy's face. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you," she sighed. "That was perfect."

"Do you want me to move?"

"No. Just stay there. I love how your body crushes mine into the bed."

I kissed her softly and then put my head down next to hers again. We lay like that for at least another fifteen minutes before she spoke again.

"I think it's time to learn to give you a blowjob!" she whispered. "Though I may have underestimated just how big that thing would get! But God, it fits perfectly! It's like every nerve in my body was on fire."

"Should I move?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's get up, then you can sit on the edge of the bed."

I carefully got out of bed then held out my hand to help Nancy stand. She kissed me, then gently pushed me down so I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Should I wash?" I asked, seeing a slight pink tint from her virginal blood.

"I don't know," she said. "Let me see."

She knelt down and ran her tongue over my glans.

"Interesting," she said.

She quickly took my glans into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and sucking gently. She released my quickly hardening dick and presented her lips for a kiss. We exchanged a soft French kiss, then she lowered her head to my groin. I leaned back, supporting myself on my elbows so I could watch. She once again took my glans into her mouth and explored it with her tongue. She released me and kissed her way down my shaft, then ran her tongue along its entire length until she reached the tip.

"Let's see what I can do," she breathed.

I felt her lips around me, and I watched as she slowly took me further and further into her mouth. Just over halfway, she gagged a bit and then lifted up an inch or so. She breathed through her nose a few times, then tried again, getting further before she gagged. She lifted again, breathed through her nose, and moved again. She tried several times but couldn't quite get the last inch into her mouth. She released me and kissed me softly.

"I think I got this," she smirked.

She opened her mouth and slowly engulfed me, breathing regularly through her nose. Inch by inch, I watched as she continued until her nose was in my pubic hair and her lips were around the base of my shaft. She sucked gently and moved her tongue as best she could, and I felt one of her hands on my balls. She weighed them, then gently squeezed. I groaned softly. Just as slowly as she had taken me into her mouth, she released me, once again wanting a French kiss. We exchanged a soft kiss.

She lowered her head and opened her mouth, swirling her tongue around my glans. She sucked softly and gently squeezed my balls. Her other hand went to the base of my shaft, and she wrapped her fingers around me. She held me for a minute, then began stroking me gently and bobbing her head. I felt the pressure rising and knew it wouldn't be too long. Nancy started bobbing and stroking faster, and I felt the familiar twitch. A few seconds later, the first jet of cum flew into her mouth. She coughed a bit, then rose up until only my glans was in her mouth, lashing me hard with her tongue while she stroked and squeezed me. I felt her swallow each spurt, and after the last one, she bobbed once more, then released me. I pulled her up to me, and we exchanged a fierce French kiss.

"Amazing," I said when we broke the kiss.

"Carrot," she laughed. "With tips courtesy of 'Miss Delicious'!"

"She's what? Sixteen?"

Nancy laughed, "Fifteen and reputed to give the best blowjobs in the county. I think her advice was pretty good, don't you?"

"I think she's lost her title!" I grinned. "There's a new champ!"

"So, I don't need to do that five or six more times to make sure I got it right?" she smirked.

"I will never object, but I think there's a much nicer place to put that, don't you?"

"Can we try it with me on top?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready!"

"Uh, don't YOU have to be ready?"

"I know how to make that happen! Get into bed, and I'll lick you! That'll get me hard and give you orgasms!"

Nancy laughed and scrambled into bed. I got between her legs but positioned myself so I could kiss and suckle her breasts. Hers were nicely sized, bigger than the other girls except for Jocelyn, whose were about the same size. Jocelyn had told me, during one of our 'between-sex' talks, that she wore a C-cup, and I guessed that was what Nancy was. But in the end, all that mattered was I had access to them, and I enjoyed sucking, licking, and kissing her nipples!

Nancy seemed to enjoy the attention I was paying them as much as I enjoyed her breasts, but I had a much more enjoyable activity in mind. I kissed my way down her body until my lips touched her soft pubic hair. I nuzzled it and kissed my way down along her plump labia. I slipped my hands under her butt, then plunged my tongue into her, licking and sucking with gusto, enjoying her flavors mixed with mine.

Nancy began bucking her hips and moaning softly. I licked and sucked and kissed, then nipped at her clit. Nancy groaned and shuddered as she had a small orgasm. I placed my mouth around her engorged clit and played with it with my tongue, sucking gently. Nancy bucked hard and had another small orgasm. A minute later, a third, larger one followed.

"Mike, I need you in me," she hissed.

We quickly shifted position, and Nancy straddled me. Holding me straight up, she positioned herself and sank down hard on my shaft, engulfing me in a single motion. She bent down for a kiss and began moving, once again experimenting to find the right combination of movements that would increase her pleasure. I moved my hands to her breasts and strummed her nipples as she worked herself towards another orgasm. The first one was small, the second bigger, and the third, when she held her breath, was huge!

Following that huge release, she began moving slowly, building towards another. This time, when she was close, she held her breath and began moving up and down as quickly as she could, squeezing her muscles. I held out as long as I could but finally exploded into her. That was enough to set her off, and she humped hard as an orgasm wracked her body. When both our orgasms had passed, she leaned down for a kiss and stretched out on top of me.

"Maybe you shouldn't move in," she whispered. "We might never get out of bed!"

"I think that might get us into some trouble," I said with a grin. "And don't you have finals to study for that week?"

"Shh! I have it under control! I need something to drink!"

She got off me, and I climbed out of bed.

"Mom's not home yet," she said with a smirk, taking my hand.

She led me to the kitchen, where she poured us lemonade. She handed me a glass, and we drank down the sweet liquid, then washed the glasses and put them in the sink. Nancy took my hand and led me back towards her room.

"I'm not sure if I should blush or applaud," Mrs. Landers laughed.

I was VERY happy she was behind us, and I ducked into the room quickly. Nancy followed me, laughing.

"Sorry about that! She wasn't supposed to be home until 11:30pm!"

I had turned at least six shades of red, probably more.

"Uh, that was a bit embarrassing."

"She saw your butt, not the important parts!"

"OK, but STILL!"

"Remember that when you see those hospital gowns, you're going to make people wear!"

"That's different! I wouldn't have just had sex with their daughter!"

Nancy laughed, "And are you going to blush at breakfast because Mom asks how our night was?"

"She wouldn't!"

"Oh, she will. She KNOWS what we're doing, Mike! It's not a state secret!"

I shook my head. It was one thing to talk to MY mom about stuff like this, but a very different thing to talk to someone else's mom, especially a girl I'd just been with. But there was nothing to do about it now except hope her mom slept in!

"So, what's the plan?"

"For you to fuck me as long and as slowly as you can. Just make it last for as long as possible. Then, when you cum, just stay there and fall asleep in me and on me and with me."

I took her hand and led her to bed.

November 21, 1981, McKinley, Ohio

"Good morning, kids!" Mrs. Landers said brightly. "Breakfast is ready!"

Nancy and I sat down at the dinette table, and her mom served us bacon, eggs, toast, and juice.

"Sleep well?" Mrs. Landers smirked.

"Very much so!" Nancy said. "And yes, we DID sleep. A little bit, anyway!"

We'd made love for more than twenty minutes, then fallen asleep as Nancy had requested. We'd woken at 5:45am and showered together, then dressed and came to the kitchen for breakfast. I felt reasonably rested despite the exertion and knew I had an entire week off from both work and school, which would be a welcome respite.

I focused on the food on my plate and avoided making any eye contact with Mrs. Landers, even when she set a cup of coffee next to my plate. I finished eating and sipped my coffee while Nancy finished eating. She finished, and we left the kitchen so I could gather my things from her room.

"You're so funny, Mike! Mom isn't upset with you. Are you going to be like this for the entire time you're here next month?"

"Sorry. I'll get used to it. I've just never woken up at a girl's house after making love with her!"

"Ooh! So I'm your first!" she laughed. "At least for that!"

"And you're OK?"

"OK? OK? Oh God, Mike. Last night was like ... I don't know what it was like! Can you stay over next Friday when you get back?"

"Probably, yes. I'll come by the Quick Mart when I get back."

"Please come stay with me again, Mike. I loved sleeping in your arms and waking up with you."

"Getting past the relationship anxiety?"

"Working on it! Last night helped. Not the lovemaking, which was out of this world, but sleeping in your arms."

We left the bedroom, and I thanked Mrs. Landers, managing to look her in the eyes without wilting. Nancy and I walked out to my car, and I headed towards McKinley. I parked in the dorm lot, and we walked to the Quick Mart, put on our smocks, and got to work. My shift went by quickly, and when it was done, I hung up my smock and went to the front of the store. I waited until Nancy finished with a customer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.