Sacrifices - Cover

Sacrifices

Copyright© 2020 by Vanquished

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maya has a crush on her best friend Sonia, and thinks she doesn't know. Sonia is perfectly aware and takes advantage of it to boss her around. At school, bullies have it out for them both. Things get out of control, and Maya tries to use the magic her grandmother taught her. What will happen when her friend finds out both her secrets? Finished story of 7 chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Food   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Transformation  

Maya had a difficult night. Sonia kept tossing and turning, heedless of her presence. It wasn’t just that she shoved her smelly feet in her face now and then, but that she kept kicking and prodding her as she moved through the night. The smell only got sharper and cheesier, in the sweltering heat under the sheets. She kept getting streaks of damp, sticky sweat on her clothes and skin as her friend wiped her soles on her. Her sleep was constantly interrupted, and she had weird, disturbing dreams.

At some point, she dreamed of her grandmother Danica. She didn’t look like she had in the end, but young and strong, surrounded by a shining halo of light. It all seemed more solid and real than usual, in spite of the strange images. Maya even felt resentful and angry at her, for giving her false hopes and filling her head with fairy tales.

“Why did you tell me all those stories?” Maya said in her dream, crying. “I can’t make it work! Was it all made up?”

“No, child,” her grandmother said gently. “Magic is as real as you and I are. You have fulfilled all the requirements but one. Do you remember what I told you magic was for?”

Maya nodded, and recited back. “It’s the world’s balance to injustice. It’s powered by selfless love.”

Grandmother Danica smiled, and patted Maya’s hair. “That’s right, child. You need selfless love, and an injustice to balance. You know the mental stance. Now you only need the spark to power it all up. You just have to--”

Sonia’s foot slapped Maya’s face, and she woke up.

“Morning,” Sonia said. “We have to go to school, come on!”

It was all too much for Maya. Maybe it was all dream nonsense, but her grandmother was just about to tell her the final secret, and Sonia had to spoil it. She crawled away from her friend’s feet, got out of bed, and started to cry.

Sonia was shocked to see her friend so upset. She was always happy around her. That was why she found it difficult to know when to stop. It was easy to go on teasing her and humiliating her, when she never complained. Deep down, even Sonia knew she went too far sometimes, but she thought it was Maya’s fault for not saying anything. She had to grow a backbone if she didn’t want to be trampled on.

But there was something Sonia didn’t realise. Every time Maya tried to object, even in the smallest way, it came as such a surprise to her that she lashed back at her, ignoring her and belittling her until she gave in. She was so used to her doing just as she was told, that any resistance felt like Maya was making a fuss over nothing and being annoying.

In spite of everything, Sonia cared for Maya, and didn’t want her to be hurt. She might even have found her attractive, if she hadn’t been so needy and ridiculous about her crush. But, as it was, she couldn’t imagine her as her girlfriend. Seeing her cry, Sonia got up and hugged her, feeling her tremble between her arms. She stroked her hair and whispered to her that everything would be ok.

Maya kept crying, inconsolable. It felt so good to be held by Sonia, but her friend didn’t even know why she was sad. She had devoted her whole life to her, hoping that, one day, she might feel something similar, and this was all she got for it.

“What’s wrong, Maya?” Sonia said. “I’m here with you, sweetie. I’m sorry you’re so upset.”

Maya buried her head in Sonia’s bosom, seeking comfort.

“I ... It’s so hard,” she said. “You treat me like ... and in school ... everything is horrible.”

Sonia remembered the previous night, and felt pretty bad about her own behaviour. It was true she had been quite pushy and indifferent towards her friend, who had been just as sweet and compliant as usual. It might not have been fair, but she had enjoyed having an adoring admirer preparing her for her date, ready to wait for her to return and tell her all about it. Foot rubs on demand were a delicious indulgence she would find hard to do without, too.

“Alright,” Sonia said, patting her and stroking her. “There, there. Don’t cry. We’ll talk about this tonight, ok? I know I can be mean at times, you just have to speak up for yourself.”

Maya cried even harder. Sonia didn’t understand. How could she complain? Whenever she tried, she squashed her like a bug.

“Awww,” Sonia said. “Things will get better, Maya. I know they will.”

At last, Maya was exhausted from crying. She gave a few final sobs, shuddering, and hugged Sonia tightly as she caught her breath.

“Thank you, Sonia. At least you care.”

“Of course I care! Now, wash your face, get ready, and let’s go to school.”

Maya nodded. Both girls had breakfast, and got ready to face another day. Hopefully they would be able to avoid their tormentors.


School was difficult for Sonia and Maya, lacking a credible adult to speak for them.

Sonia lived at her mother’s house, but her mother didn’t live there anymore. She didn’t care what Sonia did, so long as it didn’t require her to take any action. At least she sent her a generous allowance every month, and kept paying for the utilities. If it involved her showing up for a meeting, or signing a note, Sonia was on her own, though. She was lucky Maya spent so much time at her place, or she would feel even more alone.

Maya’s parents had died when she was a little child, and she had moved in with her grandmother. Danica couldn’t do anything about other students bullying her, but at least she could be counted on to help with teachers. Since her death, things had become a lot harder, as everyone knew nobody would make a fuss for her sake. Teachers had stopped even pretending to be neutral whenever she got in trouble. After all, the others had parents who would complain, so it was easier for everyone if it was all Maya’s fault. She’d just have to learn to fend for herself.

Though Sonia and Maya tried hard not to cross anyone, there was a gang of four girls they couldn’t avoid. Rachel, Cara, Heather and Nicole, the Ruthless Judges, were their personal nightmare. Tall, strong, fast, and quick to anger, they demanded obeisance and compliance, and both girls had resisted them at the beginning. Now they had learned better. They were no challenge to the four athletic, cruel bullies. It was too late though. Their attempts to fight back at first, and escape them later, had marked them as disobedient, and deserving of special attention.

Sonia and Maya went together everywhere, finding in each other what little protection they could. They had grown a sense for where the girls were likely to stalk, ready to pounce, and most days they got away without much trouble. It seemed even the Judges enjoyed their private game of cat and mouse, but the longer they went without a good humbling, the worse it would get, and they had been lucky for an entire week.

As they were about to leave school, Maya and Sonia saw Rachel and Heather blocking the corridor ahead. Maya looked behind, and sighed. Cara and Nicole stood there, penning them in.

“Long time no see,” Rachel said, taunting the two girls, as they looked everywhere trying to find an escape.

“Don’t bother,” Cara said. “We’ve made sure we will have our fun. Heather’s checked, and there’s some kind of teacher’s meeting, so no-one will interrupt our games. Isn’t that nice and thoughtful of us?”

Maya nodded, and a second later so did Sonia.

“Shy, are we?” Heather moved closer, as she and the other three girls surrounded them, and started running their hands all over them.

At first, they only stroked their hair, faces and backs, but then they started touching their breasts and bellies. It was terribly embarrassing, and it only got worse when they started tickling, prodding and pinching them, giggling as their victims tried not to laugh or yelp.

“Seems like they learned their place,” Rachel said. “Still, got to make sure the lesson sticks in.”

Maya looked at Sonia, pleading, but there was nothing she could do for her.

“You, loser,” Heather said, pointing at Sonia. “You can cross this corridor, but you know what you have to do.”

Sonia knelt on the floor, and waited until every girl had offered her both hands to kiss. Then they patted her head, and allowed her to crawl on her knees down the corridor. She turned back for a moment, and saw them laughing and pinching Maya, making her squeak and cry out.

“You wanna see what we do to your girlfriend?” Cara asked.

Sonia shook her head.

“Yeah? I don’t care. You’re going to stay there, look, and have a good laugh with us, or we’re going to do the same to you.”

Sonia looked at Maya. She didn’t want to see her friend hurt, but she knew she had no way of escaping. Maya gave her a little nod in understanding. They just had to do the best they could.

“Adopt the position,” Nicole said to Maya, giggling.

Maya blushed. It didn’t matter how often this happened. It was just as humiliating as the first time. She lowered herself to the floor, and got on all fours.

Heather trod on her hand, making her whimper.

“Wrong!” she said. “Smile on your face, puppy. Don’t forget that part.”

“Please,” Maya said. “Please, I’ll be good!” She was still grimacing from the pain.

Rachel trod on her other hand, twisting her dirty running shoe on it.

“Smile. On. Your. Face,” she said. “Either you start smiling in five seconds, or we’ll give you something to cry about.”

Maya’s fear overcame her pain, and she managed to look up, smiling at the cruel girls, embarrassed to see Sonia looking down at her as well.

The worst part was Sonia was laughing too, joining the other girls. She wasn’t that good an actress, and it looked completely real to Maya. She simply found her humiliation amusing.

“Even Sonia thinks you’re fucking pathetic,” Cara said. “Open your mouth for your treat.”

Maya opened her mouth, and Heather and Rachel stopped treading on her hands. She couldn’t help sighing with relief, making all the girls laugh.

“Nice and docile,” Nicole said. “Isn’t she, Sonia?”

“Uh, yes,” Sonia said, trying to keep from laughing, and failing at it.

“Well, watch this.” Nicole spat on Maya’s face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.