The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Jane sat up in the bed as she remembered what had happened the night before. She put her head in her hands. OMG! OMG! She wasn’t a virgin anymore! She had been fucked! She had been Black fucked! She started to cry in her hands.

Her movement had woken Dazhawn up and he sat besides her and stroked her body with his strong Black hands. “Why are you crying little one. I know that you had a good time last night.”

She tried to pull away from his hands. She shrieked, “You raped me! You fucked me! I’m not a virgin anymore!”, and she sobbed even harder.

“That’s right little slut. You begged me to fuck you. And you begged to join my stable so that I can whore you out to other Black men so that you can pay your reparations to the Black race for your racist sins.”

Jane was stunned. She thought back to last night. She had said those things! But she didn’t mean them. “I don’t care what you tricked me into saying. I want to go back home to my parents. You better let me go or when I get free I’ll tell the police that you raped me!”

Dazhawn laughed at her. “Do you think that your parents will want you back when they realize what a Black cock slut that you’ve become?” Dazhawn had taken the precaution of having his crew come in last night when Jane was zoned out and they filmed the fucking. The video was available on a nearby PC. “Do you think that your parents will want you back after they see this?”

Jane was shocked as she watched the video. That was really her. She barely could remember last night. But that was her begging him to fuck her with his Black cock; that was her begging to join his stable so that he could whore her out. The video would destroy her parents if they saw it. She had violated every moral lesson that they had taught her. She couldn’t let them see the slut daughter that she had become.

“Now you and I are going to get dressed and go visit your parents. I’m sure they’re worried about their little girl staying out all night. You’re going to tell them that I’m your new boyfriend and that you’ve fallen in love with me and that you’re moving in with me. You’re going to pack a few things and then you’re going to say goodbye to your parents and leave with me and never see them again. Do you understand my little slut?”

Jane was even more shocked. He was going to fuck her every day. He was going to whore out her body! She couldn’t let him do that! It was immoral! It was wrong! Maybe she could go with him but she could tell her daddy what was happening and he would save her.

“And don’t think about telling your parents that I raped you. You wouldn’t want your daddy to end up like Tricia’s daddy. He tried to stop me when I went to pick up Tricia. Instead, he was sent to prison by the new Black chief of police and he’s spending every day and night getting his asshole and mouth fucked by Black cocks. He’s a Black cock whore in prison. The same will happen to your daddy if you talk.”

“OMG. OMG” She had heard that Tricia’s daddy had gone to prison. Was that why. Is he really getting fucked by Black cock? How terrible! How humiliating! She could never let that happen to her daddy. She had to do what this monster told her to do. She had to tell her parents that she was in love and moving in with her boyfriend.

Dazhawn drove Jane to her home accompanied by some of his crew. When he led Jane into her home, her relieved parents were overjoyed to see her. After a few hugs Jane shouted, “Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Dazhawn. He’s my new boyfriend. We’re in love. I’m going to live with him. I”m just here to tell you and pack away some of my things.”

The parents were in shock. While Jane went to her room to pack away some of her things, especially some of her middle schoolgirl uniforms, her parents sized up Dazhawn. He was clearly a pimp and he was clearly going to whore out their little girl. They had heard rumors about this. They also had heard about Carl, Tricia;s and Elsa’s daddy. He had opposed the pimp and he ended up in prison and the rumor was that he was a Black cock whore. Her daddy seethed with anger clenching his fists. But there was nothing that he could do to stop this strong Black man from raping his daughter even if he wasn’t here with his crew. And he didn’t want to end up as a Black cock whore like Carl.

Jane came back into the room. Dazhawn’s man carried her bag while she carried one of her stuffed animals in her right hand. Jane’s Dad had to watch as Dazhawn took Jane’s left hand in his while she grasped her stuffed animal with her right hand and led his little girl out of his life. The day of the white man was now over; the Black man was dominant now. He wept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.