The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

The next day when they woke up, everyone was satisfied. The girls cooked breakfast for the men. Tyrone drove Tricia and Elaine home while Dazhawn drove Latoya home.

Latoya packed away some regular non-sexy girl clothes and then thought that she should pack away her old Catholic middle schoolgirl clothes.

“Why are you packing those schoolgirl clothes?”

“I think that some of the Daddies might think that it would be sexy to fuck a Catholic schoolgirl. My friends and I used to wear those clothes to the mall and we could see all the dirty old men staring at us and and it was obvious that they wanted to fuck us. Don’t you think some Black Daddies will want to fuck some white Catholic schoolgirls?”

Once Dazhawn thought about that, he realized that she was right and nodded. On the way out when Latoya was going to leave a note, her mother Laura arrived. Latoya introduced Dazhawn as her boyfriend and said that she was moving in with him.

Her mother immediately sized up this large sexy Black man and everything she saw screamed pimp. “Her daughter was not only a slut like her mother, she was now a hoe with a Black pimp. Should she stop it? How could she stop it? Her daughter was a slut and wanted to be a hoe. Besides, her daughter had been a burden for 14 years. Now that she was leaving, she could finally lead the life that she wanted!”

Laura wished her luck and then moved to hug her. Latoya returned the hug and said “Thanks for everything Mom.”

Laura watched as this huge, sexy pimp lead her little girl out of her life. However, she understood why her daughter was attracted to him. Hell, if he had asked, she might have been willing to get whored out by him. Now that her daughter was gone, she was going to make a change. There would be no white men in her life anymore. She was going to hang out in the Black clubs and get fucked by Black cock only. Why should her slutty little daughter have all the fun!

Latoya was introduced to Dazhawn’s bottom bitch Sharlene. She took charge of Latoya, choosing what clothes and accessories to buy and teaching her new ways to be slutty with her makeup. Daddy Tyrone was able to convince some of her high school friends to come to his place and get fucked and afterwards Latoya explained how much fun it was to be a Black cock hoe and to party and get Black fucked every night. She knew that Dazhawn would soon have new sluts to add to his stable.

The rest of the week was a lot of fun for Latoya. She partied with sexy Black Daddies every night including one that Daddy Dazhawn said was the new chief of police! She tried extra hard to be sexy for him. It was so much fun to be fucked by the new Black police chief. The whole situation was special. Dazhawn had her dress in her Catholic schoolgirl clothes that she wore in middle school. And he had Darlene braid her long red hair. Latoya hadn’t had her hair braided in years. Latoya thought that she looked like the porno slut Dolly Little did in some of her videos. Darlene even put ribbons in her hair to make her look like a sweet little girl. Latoya thought that the new chief of police must have a fantasy about fucking a young white girl. Well, she would try to please Dazhawn and fulfill the chief’s fantasy by pretending to be a little Catholic school girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.