The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

The next day, Daisy was completely distracted at school thinking about sex all day. She woke up feeling her Daddy’s collar around her neck and felt so submissive. She had given her self to her Daddy. She was his property. All day long she felt the butt plug in her body. It was training her ass so that she could get fucked by her Daddy’s big Black cock! Thinking about that made her feel so horny.

She started debating with herself all day. Why shouldn’t she meet with her Daddy for real and suck on his big Black cock and swallow his wonderful cum? Why shouldn’t she let him fuck her. After all, it was only sex. Empowered girls like her should be able to fuck just like guys! Sure he was a pimp and wanted to whore her out! But he had never lied about that. And a pimp today was more like a business manager not like in the past. She should be able to let him fuck her without letting him sell her pussy. And what if she did let him sell her pussy. Alice Green and Dolly Little were making lots of money getting fucked. If she wanted to get fucked for money, there was nothing wrong with that! After all, it was only sex.

She debated with herself all day. Finally, she had a horrible thought. Was the reason that she couldn’t decide to meet her Daddy was because he was Black?! She was horrified to think that maybe she was a racist like her Tricia’s father. But she had let a white guy rape her and didn’t tell. Would she have told the police if a Black guy raped her? Was she reluctant to meet her Daddy because she was white and had a racist fear of Black men. Then she thought about what she had been taught in school about slavery and the requirement for white people like her to pay reparations for slavery. If she let her Daddy fuck her, would he think that she was paying reparations for slavery? She was just a skinny white girl Would he even value fucking her at all?

At the appointed time, she was naked, wearing the collar, legs spread playing with the pussy with the butt plug in. Tyrone loved the look but noticed that the she had a serious expression on her face.

“Hello sexy little slut.”

“Hello Daddy. May I ask you a question?” He nodded. “I know that you like all Black people are a victim of slavery and are still oppressed by our racist society today. I want to pay reparations to Black people. If I were to let you fuck me, would that be reparations” she said so nervously?

Tyrone cheered inside. He had done it. He had convinced this slut to ask him to fuck her. And she had to ask if he wanted to fuck her? He couldn’t believe how dumb white sluts could be.

“Yes Daisy. Letting me fuck you would be the best possible reparations that you could ever pay me.”

“Oh, I’m so happy Daddy. I want to pay reparations to you. But I know that you want me to be your whore. I don’t want to be a whore, at least not yet. Would that be OK? Would you still want to fuck me?” She held her breath.

“Well, normally I only fuck girls who are in the business. But because I like you so much, I”ll make an exception in your case. I’ll fuck you even if you aren’t one of my whores.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you Daddy” she squealed. “How can we meet?”

“Can you leave a note for your mother telling her that you’ll be spending a night at girlfriend’s house on Friday. I’ll pick you up after school at 4:00 at your place. Wear something pretty.”

“OK Daddy. Mom won’t be home until 4:30 so she won’t see you. This will be so much fun. My pussy is wet already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.