The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Pretty red headed 14 year old Daisy Johnson arrived home after junior cheerleader practice and saw the note from her divorced mother on the kitchen counter. Daisy knew what it would say. Her mother would be out with one of her boyfriends again and would be back late, if it all. Her dinner was in the fridge.

Daisy had been born when her mother was only 18. She had been “an accident”. At that age, her mother, even though still in high school, liked to troll college fraternity parties. She and her father Dan, a senior at the time, had a short fling that appeared to be ended but her mother found out that she was pregnant. Dan did the honorable thing and married her mother. For four years, they had been a family. But then her mother caught her father fucking his 19 years old secretary and the marriage had ended.

Dan, whose career had taken off, had no problem paying the alimony and her mother had even gone to the courts to increase it as his income rose. Dan, had initially tried to spend time with Daisy and she treasured those moments. However, eventually he had remarried and now had a new family. The visits to Daisy had become further and further apart and eventually they stopped. She now hated her father for abandoning her but she still ached for her daddy.

Her mother, Laura, not only had Dan’s alimony but she had also inherited money from her late parents. She had no need to work. She spent her days with other rich women having long catty lunches and she also spent significant time at the gym and the beauty parlor. At 32, her mother retained the beauty that had first attracted Dan. With flowing red hair like her daughter and her C cup tits on her 125 pound 5 foot 6 frame, she exuded sexuality and she knew it. She always went out with full war paint on wearing short outfits that showed of her legs and tight outfits that showed off her cleavage. She also always wore heels where men could see her. She had a succession of male friends. Men lusted after her and she found that she could manipulate them into giving her expensive gifts. Afterwards, she moved on to the next man. She remained bitter about men after her divorce.

Daisy was jealous of her mother’s beauty especially her mother’s tits. At 5 ft. 3 in. and 106 pounds with B cup tits, she was her mother’s minny me. However, even though her tits were proportional to her body, she never thought that she was sexy. She couldn’t exude sexuality the way that her mother did and she was shy around boys. That didn’t seem to stop the boys since many of them asked her for dates. She did have a 17 year old boy friend that made some of the other girls jealous. However, he was always trying to fuck her. She was terrified of pregnancy since she didn’t wanted to repeat her mother’s mistake so she resisted. In order to mollify him, she had started giving him blow jobs. She hated doing that. He only had a 4 inch cock which was nothing like the cocks she saw on the internet and she hated it when he came in her mouth. She never swallowed. She hated the taste. But he didn’t complain. He was just happy to get the blow jobs and he took her to parties with the other cool kids so that was OK.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.