Relocating - Cover

Relocating

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A high school teacher who is also a basketball coach takes early retirement and relocates for an undetermined amount of time to Florida. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

During the week he thought about Rita and her husband and the relationship they had of an open marriage. While he personally was benefitting from it, his thought was that it was not something he would ever consider doing if he was married. If he had a wife and she approached him about doing something like that he would be surprised and disappointed because then he would know that his marriage to her was a mistake.

After golf on Thursday Don said his goodbyes to several golfers he had made friends with. They all said they enjoyed golfing with him and encouraged him to come back next year.

Friday with Rita was somewhat quiet and not as frantic as the prior week. After eating some Chinese takeout Rita had purchased, they sat on the couch. Even though the television was on they really didn’t watch anything that was being shown on the television. Before they adjourned to the bedroom to engage in intercourse Don had Rita’s blouse unbuttoned, her bra unsnapped, and her mini skirt up to her waist. She was of the same mind as his pants were open and his shorts were pulled down and her hand was stroking his shaft.

In the bedroom after having intercourse they talked. Rita asked him if he was going to be coming back next summer.

“I would like to do that but who knows what can happen in a year. I have learned to take it one day at a time. I will say that you have made it very enjoyable for me to be here in more ways than one.”

“Let me ask you, have you given any thought about my having an open marriage?”

On this, he knew he had to be careful in responding so he said, “You have told me that this, I guess what you would call an arrangement has made your marriage stronger and I am glad that it has done that. I don’t think if I was married it would be something that I would do. I guess I am a little old fashion that way but I will say that I have obviously benefited from your arrangement. I do think that what you and Bob are doing is unique and rare.”

“You don’t think other couples are into doing this?”

“I guess that is what I am saying.”

“You would be surprised. You know your realtor Barbara Jacobs, the lady who owns the condo you are staying in?”

“Yes, why?”

“Well, when I talked to her after giving you the keys to the condo she told me she was going to take you for a test drive if you know what I mean. I told her to keep her hands off you as I saw you first.”

He was surprised to hear Rita say that about Barbra Jacobs.

In the morning there was one last round of having sex before Don said goodbye. He told Rita if the Lord was willing he probably would be back here next year. In saying that he thought he would be back but who knows as unforeseen things can happen.

Rita telling Don what Barbara said about taking him for a test drive gave him something to think about which was just about all he thought about on the drive back south. He was imagining how it would have been to have spent some quality time with Barbra. Because of her looks, he thought it would have been pretty good.

School was getting ready to start and Bob phoned the school saying he was available to substitute teach if there was a need. He also phoned Diane saying he was back and invited her to spend some of the Labor Day weekend with him. She said she would be over late Saturday afternoon.

Don did some shopping Saturday morning and spent some of this time thinking of Diane. He did acknowledge that Rita had sexually satisfied him but he knew she didn’t have the personality, intelligence, or the exceptional good looks that Diane had. He hadn’t realized how much he had missed Diane and felt a tinge of guilt because of his involvement with Rita.

Hearing his doorbell chime he looked at the wall clock walking to the door noticing the time was a little after five. His opening the door had Diane walk in carrying a large plastic sack.

“I thought instead of going out we would stay in so I stopped at the Colonel’s.”

She put the packages down on the table. When she turned to get some plates and utensils Don caught her arm and brought her to him and gave her one long open mouth kiss that showed her how much he missed her.

Ending the kiss she leaned back in his arms and being a little flushed said, “I can tell you missed me. Don’t you want to eat?”

“Yes I do but the chicken can wait till later.”

It took her a few seconds to comprehend what he was saying but when she understood he saw her blush and then laugh. Don had come to know that it didn’t take much for him to say or infer things to her to cause her to blush.

“You are kidding, right?”

“Not as much as you may think.”

“Oh Don, I missed you too and it is tempting but let’s eat first.”

Diane set the table while Don poured two glasses of diet soda. He asked her how her summer went and she told him about the two trips she had taken to visit her relatives along with some minor happenings at the school. When she asked him the same question, his response was to tell her of the nice locale, his visit to the park, and the golf he played. He also mentioned some of the people he had met omitting any comments about Rita.

After dinner, Don presented Diane with a package that contained a chemise he had purchased when he saw it on display at a mall in North Carolina.

“What’s this?”

“Just something I thought you would look good in.”

Diane opened the package and holding up the chemise said, “It does look nice but I may be too old for something like this.”

“No you aren’t. You are a very sexy lady which is something I don’t tell you often enough. If you do wear that, I will say however that you won’t be wearing it for long.”

“Oh Don, you say the nicest things,” she said as she put her arms over his shoulders to give him a nice kiss. The kissing progressed to where they went to the bedroom and that led to some nice lovemaking. Don thought that while Rita had been a nice diversion, she couldn’t hold a candle to Diane. He thought the difference was that Rita just wanted to have sex while Diane wanted to make love.

Don was not overly excited as the first day of basketball practice was upon him. That was because he knew what the talent level was of the players coming up from the junior varsity to replace the players that had graduated. He thought his team would be a five hundred team in the conference play. What did surprise him was that three students he wasn’t aware of approached him asking if they could try out for the team.

With practice for the upcoming basketball starting Don had some pleasant surprises. Ty Bradshaw was a physically well-developed six-foot-five-inch junior whose mother had convinced him to stop playing football for fear of his getting hurt. Josh and Jake, the Crosby brothers, were a six foot five and six foot seven inch junior and senior who had transferred to the school coming from the east coast because of their father who was in the Coast Guard being reassigned to the area.

Don thought that these three players were a pleasant surprise because being a basketball coach he was aware of the axiom, “You can’t teach height.” He became a little excited when he saw that all three were talented, good rebounders, and good shooters. Josh in particular was an excellent three-point shooter. Don now was having thoughts that this could be a very good team.

He started coaching by using a flip chart to explain the motion offense he wanted to use and had the players walk and then run through this pattern. His method of coaching was at times to start the practice by using the flip chart to explain any number of things as an out-of-bounds play, a zone press, or one of three zone defenses they might use besides playing a switching man-to-man. He wanted to make sure they knew what they needed to do rather than assuming that they did know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.