Relocating - Cover

Relocating

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A high school teacher who is also a basketball coach takes early retirement and relocates for an undetermined amount of time to Florida. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

The basketball season was over which meant Friday evenings were now open. Diane came to Don’s condo Friday at six and she couldn’t wait to talk to him about what he said when he was in her office.

“I think I understand why you talked that way and can I assume I am your lady friend.”

“Yes, you can assume that.”

“Could you please tone it down a little as you were actually getting me excited especially when you talked about kissing my butt.”

“You do know you do have a nice butt which I often admire.”

“Oh Don, you will never change,” she said as she put her arms around him and gave him a nice open mouth kiss.

It was a normal routine evening for Don being with Diane. He thought routine maybe wasn’t quite the right word to use because either after eating some pizza, or carryout, or coming back from a restaurant he would make love to a warm, intelligent, and very attractive lady. He knew that some guys would give their left nut for them to have that type of “routine.”

Don did tell Diane that he was heading up to northwestern North Carolina and explained the reasons why he was doing that. He said he would be there for July and August before coming back. Diane said she was going to miss him but understood why he was going there.

At the end of June Don phoned Barbra Jacobs the realtor in North Carolina checking on the condo he had rented and said that he would be there the next day sometime around six or seven in the evening. Barb said she had something to do that evening but she would leave the keys for the unit with Rita Warner who lived in the building in unit three eleven. She would also leave some information in the unit about the unit, golfing, and the nearby area that would explain some things. Don thanked her and said he would see her.

The drive the next day for the most part was easy because it was just about all interstate but it still was ten hours of driving. He listened to a story he had downloaded onto a USB stick that he plugged into his car’s audio system which helped pass the time. His GPS made finding the condo unit very easy.

Rita buzzed the condo door open when he pressed her name on the condo keypad. In opening her door she gave him the keys and introduced herself. She told him not to hesitate to call on her if he needed help or if he had any questions.

He was somewhat impressed by Rita’s looks. She was a little younger than him and was a tall lady, about five foot nine or ten with a decent figure. She had dishwater blond hair and a fairly cute face. He thanked her for her offer of help.

The rental unit itself was nicely decorated and he gave it a good look-see before he made the two trips to bring up his things from his SUV. After quickly unpacking he read the information about the area that was left for him which was very informative. With the password that was provided, he signed into the internet but there were no new e-mails listed. Since he was a little tired from the drive, he took a shower and lay in bed to watch the television that was there. He promptly fell asleep in watching the television.

The next morning after washing up he made some coffee from what had been left there. He looked out from the balcony at the golf course and the surrounding area. He was impressed by the scenic view with the trees and the mountains in the background. The present morning temperature was in the lower sixties and the humidity was low.

As he was making a list of things he needed to purchase his doorbell chimed. Opening the door he saw a small lady maybe no more than five feet four inches tall but that was because she had on three inch high heeled shoes. She was petite and attractive standing there wearing a dark blue business suit.

“Hi, I am Barbra Jacobs and I can see you found the place. Is there anything you need or can I answer any questions you may have? I thought I would stop by to introduce myself before I head to the office.”

“Come on in and can I offer you a cup of coffee. Let me also give you check for the balance of the rental.”

Barbra did accept the coffee offer and answered his questions primarily about the area and golf as well as indicating where the food stores and restaurants were located. While she was talking he was writing her a check but he was also having some carnal thoughts about her. He was wondering what kind of a lover she would be.

Now having thoughts like that was not unusual for Don because he normally had those types of thoughts about attractive women he would meet. He would normally conclude that they would be good lovers. The exception to that conclusion was that they wouldn’t be good lovers if he thought they acted like a bitch.

Out of curiosity, Don asked her who was the owner of this unit and Barbra replied that she and her husband were. They had purchased this unit as an investment and it so far was a good investment. Finishing her coffee she said she needed to leave. He watched her walk away noticing her compact nice backside and again thought she would be a good lover. Because of her height, he wouldn’t quite classify her as a “spinner” but that was a close call that could go either way.

Don made a quick trip to the store to purchase some food and liquid refreshments. He also stopped to have a late breakfast. After coming back and putting away his purchases he went to the pro shop to see what the golfing opportunities were. He received a good explanation and signed up for the Tuesday and Thursday men’s league and for the weekend tournaments. That he was an eight-handicap player put him in the A-flight for competition.

The first three weeks he had been in North Carolina were enjoyable. The weather was one factor in that it was cooler and less humid than Florida at this time of the year. Another factor was that he had met some nice people and while some of them were fairly well-to-do, they didn’t advertise the fact that they were. There was only one thing missing and that was in finding some female companionship. He had not met any single or married women that he was interested in or any that seemed interested in him.

He sent Diane an email asking her to Skype with him that night. She did and after saying he missed her he asked her to consider taking some vacation time and flying up here to visit him. She said if he had asked her sooner she might have done that but now she was committed to visiting her sister for a week and spending another week with her parents. She did say that in another month or so he would be back in Florida and she would be with him then. He told her with a look on his face that said volumes, that he planned on making up for lost time when he saw her. His doing and saying that he could see caused her to blush.

Late Friday morning Don was coming back from the store. As he was walking to the building he met Rita who was just leaving the building. He had previously talked with her and her husband after golf as they normally golfed in the Sunday tournaments.

Rita who looked good in the skorts he would see her usually wearing said, “I would like to invite you over for dinner tonight at six. It’s nothing fancy and I hope you can make it.”

Since nothing was going on Don said he would be over at six.

At that designated time and after washing up Don pressed Rita’s doorbell button. She opened the door and warmly greeted him. He walked into her unit and handed her the bottle of wine. He didn’t see her husband Bob there and asked where he was.

Her reply shocked Don a little.

“He is working. I guess we never told you but Bob and I both are pharmacists and we timeshare a position at a local pharmacy. He likes to work on Fridays and the pharmacy will be open till nine.”

Don thought this dinner invitation was a little unusual because of Bob’s absence but Don was now committed to it. Rita pointed out where the fixings were and asked Don to make them a cocktail. He did and after handing her a drink he sat at the breakfast bar watching Rita put the finishing touches on the meal.

The skort she was wearing was a little shorter than the other ones he had previously seen her wearing. When she bent a little he was treated to the sight of the backs of her upper thighs. He could almost see the color of her panties if she would just bend a little lower but she didn’t. He had to admit she did have nice legs and she apparently knew it by how she dressed.

The meal consisting of a large garden salad, scalloped potatoes, and honey-glazed salmon was good. Don complimented her on being a fine cook. The conversation was interesting and Don had a nice time despite wondering about the absence of Bob.

After helping her with the cleanup they sat on the couch finishing what was left of the wine.

“What time do you expect Bob home?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.