Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 37: Fraternity Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Fraternity Party - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave had been working on his laptop on the Circle patio sitting at one of the high-top tables near the bar where he periodically worked as a bartender during the cocktail hours. His attention had wandered from the e-mails he’d been answering to the others around the patio.

He concluded that the Circle had fragmented into some cliques mostly around the different age groups. Some of the hobbies also created different and cross-cutting groups: the runners, the tennis players, golfers, and the pilots.

The largest group on the patio that afternoon was the younger college crowd. It was comprised of those that had just started college at the nearby university, and the recent graduates. They were the loudest and laughed the most as they shared stories about their experiences and the foibles and habits of certain professors.

Those attending college at that point in time included Christina Lee – Christie, Bridget – who lived in Dave’s house, and Candy – who’d started taking courses in the business management program.

The youngest of the recent graduates included Cricket and Nikky. Because of their focus on academics and their shy nature while attending, they’d both missed a lot of the social college experience. Neither woman had dated much, if at all during those years.

The slightly older grads were more focused on getting a solid start on their careers: Cindy, Phil, Meggie, Ron, Sharon, Jake, Murph, Morgan, and Gabe. Not surprisingly, they were also the most energetic of the new Circle members and usually full of ideas for themed meals, parties, decorations, and even the work details.

Dave watched as Bridget, Christie, and Candy got up and came towards him. He smiled inwardly at the sexy sway the trio of women displayed. They were only wearing their monokinis and they were oiled up with suntan lotion to ensure even tans with no bra lines. Their bodies glistened in the sunlight and looked particularly appealing.

As they neared, Dave said, “I am honored with your presence. I assume this has something to do with academia?”

Christie laughed, “Maybe, but only obliquely.”

Bridget said, “College classes started last Monday, so we’re already feeling deep into the semester. We’re here more for your thoughts about an idea we were having – a somewhat salacious idea, if you must know.”

Dave nodded to encourage them to continue.

Christie picked up the lead; “The fraternities and sororities on campus can’t rush or sign up freshmen pledges until next semester, so the frats put all their focus on new women on campus women for the fall semester – mostly the incoming freshmen, but do diversify and include upper-class women or special students like me and Candy. They have lots of parties, and really try to get all of us to get down and dirty with them. I’m getting some of the action, even though I’m older, and so is Candy, especially since she looks much younger. Bridget is getting the full court press. Cricket and Nikky were totally into the books and never saw campus life like this.”

Dave chuckled, “And that brings you to your current dilemma?”

Bridget tried to rationalize the request that was so far unstated; “Kind of. We were talking to some of the other recent grads, too, so we have a cross-section of Circle members we’ve talked to.”

Christie said, “What she’s trying to say is that we’d like to party with the guys. We’ve found several groups we like and in particular a few guys that would eventually fit in well around here if we groomed them in the right way. As I said, Cricket and Nikky are interested, too.”

Dave gestured with his hand for them to continue.

Candy spoke, “I’m the oldest, but I didn’t go to college until just last semester to take courses, but now I’m seriously thinking I should get a degree ... and get the full college experience and now, as I learn what goes on, that includes the social life. I’ve taken a few courses in connection with my work and I can get credit for them. All that, and I’m pregnant.”

Dave teased, “So, you all think you’ve been missing out on some of the drunken toga parties that turn into orgies and probably have more roofies per drink than anywhere else in the world?”

Bridget said, “I don’t think they’re that bad, but they might qualify as a bit wild. They do get sexual, and that’s why we’re here to ask you about how we might participate but not get in trouble with the Circle?”

Dave nodded. Now he understood what they were really asking. “So, you’d like to fuck the brothers of some of the fraternities until they can’t see straight, and then come back here and return to your member in good-standing status?”

All three women nodded with a serious expression.

“First off, recognize that the highest incidence of STDs occurs in the age group you are in and want to socialize with. From what I read a few weeks ago, over half to two-thirds of STDs occur in the eighteen to twenty-four-year-old cohort with college campuses being the hub with the highest numbers of cases. The numbers are staggering, too. Given those facts, what would you do?”

Bridget said, “Condoms.”

Christie said, “Tests ahead of time.”

Candy laughed and added, “Abstinence.” Her comment drew rebuking glares from the other two women.

Dave nodded in agreement and he continued, “A further consideration is the kind of reputation you want on campus. Christie has already been outed and declared a world-class slut. You can bet that if you perform within some fraternity the way you do on a weekend night in the Circle that you’ll obtain stardom of the same ilk.

“Candy, since you’re not a regular student, you might get away with it, but Bridget, you’ll be going to class with the same guys for years to come and may end up working with a few in the community. Nikky and Cricket are beyond it, although, as you’ll find out, it’s a small world. You never know who you’ll run into in some ‘delicate’ situation five years from now, and you can bet that person will remember every detail about whatever you do.”

“You don’t seem to worry about that, Dave.” Christie pined.

“I’m a guy. We’re supposed to spread our charms around. We’re supposed to grab all the pussy we can, at least according to one of our country’s presidents. Further, even if we’re caught all we need to do is shrug and look innocent. We could be the biggest man-slut on the planet, but so what. A day latter, it’s all forgotten. So much for an egalitarian society.”

The three women nodded.

Christie said, “So, we should just follow those ideas and we’ll be okay around here?”

“I think so. Don’t bring anything home. If you think you’ve been compromised, put yourself in quarantine for a month and get tested after the incubation period. That sounds terrible, but you’re protecting the people you’ve said you loved.”

Christie nodded, “I have no trouble with that.”

Candy agreed, and Bridget looked pained but said she saw the wisdom in the suggestion.

The three women went back to the larger group, and there were renewed discussions and even more laughter from the group. Dave expected there’d be a lot of happy fraternity brothers around campus very soon.


The brothers at Phi Theta Rho fraternity were often kidded about how the real name of the fraternity should be ‘I Felt a Thigh’. The idea of ‘like attracts like’ was alive and well in the brotherhood. Each incoming set of pledges resembled the older upper-class brothers: they were well off, handsome and even buff, and enjoyed athletics but not varsity football. The ‘jock’ fraternity was Theta Chi, and all of the varsity football players belonged; it was the ‘Animal House’ on campus.

The Sunday afternoon mixer was an open house for women who felt they were up to the high standards the brothers of PTR to come to the fraternity house, meet the brotherhood, have some punch, and maybe get asked to a great party the following weekend – a Toga Party that was the highlight of Greek Life on campus for the autumn semester.

Armed with the confidence of youth, Candy and Christie led the small group from the Circle into the fraternity house. The others in the group included Cricket, Nikky, and Bridget. They were each wearing CFM heels, nice skirts that came to mid-thigh and showed a lot of leg – including their thigh high stockings, snug tops that were transparent enough to reveal the sexy lingerie beneath, and light make-up to amplify their best features. Although they didn’t plan on anything, they were all commando.

Robbie Brand greeted the five women as they came to the open front door. “Welcome to Phi Theta Rho, ladies. It is a rare pleasure to have such a parade of beautiful women grace our door together. Your beauty absolutely astounds...”

Christie looked the slightly younger man up and down, taking him to be a senior. She smiled and interrupted, “Do you always spout such bullshit or did you drag that out just for our benefit?”

He looked crestfallen. “I’m sorry if what I said was over the top, but the five of you together make my eyeballs hurt with your stunning beauty. I calls ‘em the way I sees ‘em.”

Christie went up close to the taller man and kissed him on the cheek. “Nice recovery. All is forgiven.”

Robbie helped each of their group get nametags that also included their student status and major. Christie’s said ‘Cristina Lee, Soph, Comp Sci.’ Candy’s nametag read, ‘Candy Hotchkiss, Special, Bus. Mgmt.’ Nikky and Cricket’s tag had their names, the word ‘Alum’ and either ‘Business’ or ‘English’. Bridget’s tag read ‘Bridget Simon, Sophomore, Comp. Sci.’

Three well-dressed young men wearing blazers appeared and led the women into what must normally be a media room with a large screen TV. Playing on the TV was a video of a previous fraternity party with view of the band and many couples dancing wildly on the dance floor somewhere in the modern fraternity house.

Barry – according to his nametag – said, “Would you ladies like some punch or PUNCH?” He grinned to indicate the presence of alcohol in the second offering, something seriously against university policy. The five all selected the lower-grade punch but said they would be more inclined to the high-test version if they didn’t have to study later with at least a few brain cells still functioning.

Armed with their drinks in plastic cups the women were led into a larger and busier room with about forty people in it, about half were fraternity men and the rest other women going from fraternity house to fraternity house to attend the open houses. Introductions and names whizzed by rapidly – too rapid to remember.

Soon, each of the girls had a tall, dark, and handsome member of the fraternity glued to their side. They each got interviewed, slightly more subtly than a CIA interrogation. They interviewed the men, too; learning a lot about each man who’d apparently become fascinated with them.

When they regrouped, Nikky had a grin a mile wide. She told the others, “I got invited to my first fraternity party next weekend – a toga party.”

The others had also received similar invitations, so felt they’d have some sisterly companionship.

Candy asked, “If you’re planning on anything serious, how will you be sure that you – or any of us – are with someone with a clean bill of health?”

Nikky grinned, “I’ve been known to be pretty blunt about some things. In this case, I explained that while we were libertine thinkers – a signal that if romanced in the right way it could lead to sex, we did expect a guarantee of purity on behalf of our male partners. Denny, the guy I was with was a little slow on the uptake on that comment so I had to explain it to him. I told him, ‘No clean STD exam dated this coming week, no sex. Got it?’ THEN he got it. We have to show up with good paper, too. I figure we always have our iPhones with us, so we can take a picture of the lab report at the end of the week to show them in return for seeing their clinic report.”

Nikky asked Candy, “What will Daryl say about you going to frat party?”

“Not much, probably. He loves to think of me getting into situations where my body may be compromised. I feel that this is one of them. He’s been funny about that as he evolved over the years leading up to being an active Circle member. First, he was a devoted husband, then I caught his eye and he pursued me until I let myself get caught. I thought he was single, but then Karen showed up on my doorstep one evening and we decided what to do about our wayward spouse and lover.”

Cricket said, “You ended up joining their family, didn’t you?”

“Yes, but at the same time Karen came down here to Florida and slept with Dave and a few other Circle men. She was a goner as they say. She loved the lifestyle. She convinced me, and then we pretty much insisted that Daryl get with the agenda or get left behind. He needed some serious attitude adjustment for a few months. Anyway, now he likes to hear about Karen and-or me getting it on with some other man. So far, those other men have only been in the Circle.

“Neither of us have done anything with men outside of the Circle, so this will be quite an exciting experiment for me, too.”

Cricket said, “For all of us. We’ve all been a pretty close-knit group and now we’re expanding our horizons. It’s kind of scary. Dave has been encouraging it. I had a couple of experiences when I was in Hollywood, but this is different. It’s close to home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.