Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Another Billionaire. Lovers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Another Billionaire. Lovers - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The large helicopter slowly lowered itself to the spacious tarmac in front of the Circle’s hangar. As soon as ground contact had been made, the sound of the engine changed, and the rotors started to slow. The dust and debris being blown around also dissipated as the blades slowed.

Alice, Dave, Julie, and Owen slowly approached the helicopter in one of the golf carts. They were each dressed in stylish casual clothes and in the back of the cart were four of their ‘Go’ bags carrying a few items for an overnight as the guests of billionaire Mark Worthington.

A lone woman got out of the copter, and walked to the group. She smiled, “Hi everybody. I’m Sheila; I’m your escort and also part of Mark’s large family. I also happen to be Mark’s executive assistant and all sorts of other things. Come on aboard and we’ll take a short ride. It’s about twenty minutes from here by air. I think if you drive it, without traffic, it’d be about an hour or more.”

Dave dropped everybody off and then parked the golf cart beside the hangar and closed the large door. He was the last to board. One of the two pilots was there with a smile; one closed and locked the door. As the rotors started to spin again, Sheila explained about the seat belts, emergency procedures, and headsets.

Once everybody had their headset on, they could talk to the others without the excessive din of the rotor noise. Sheila explained, “I know you’ve all met Mark, and I think also Deke, Elsa, and Cindy. They’ll all be there to welcome you and many of our other ‘family’ members.” She used her two hands to add air quotes around the word family.

“The place we’re going is called The Meadows. Mark had it built about five-to-seven years ago as the ‘family’ was coming together. The place is huge and isolated, but we love it even though we’re only there, usually, on weekends like this. It’s got dozens of amenities, and I’m so glad you could stay with us for two whole days so you get to sample our lifestyle, as a few of the others got to sample yours.”

Owen said, “Mark had my jet fly over the location not too long ago when we were coming back from Chicago, so I’ve seen it by air. This is a treat getting to actually visit and stay there.”

Sheila said, “Well, the weather is ideal, and almost everyone will be out by the pool. I warn you ahead of time, there’ll be a fair amount of nudity. Mark said your Circle had the same culture, so I hope that’ll be all right.”

Dave smiled, “Not a problem for any of us, I assure you. We’ll join right in.”

“Good. Once we land, I’ll show you to your rooms, and then give you a brief tour of the house and grounds, and then we’ll join the others at the pool. Mark is already there, but he was on the phone cementing together some deal in Indonesia when I left.”

A few minutes later the large helicopter slowly descended to a helipad a few hundred yards from the very large main house. Several golf carts with drivers were waiting to take people and luggage up to the house. Introductions were made. The bags disappeared before anybody could say anything once the carts stopped as the men whisked them into the mansion.

Sheila led them into the house by way of what she called the Great Room. It was a cathedral ceiling living room with a huge fireplace and multiple sofas in interesting configurations. She led them through a huge media room, game room, kitchen, pantry, nursery-child care center, a more traditional and cozier family room that could still seat twenty or thirty, and then by of one of the elevators up a level to the bedrooms.

Sheila gaily laughed when she showed them Mark’s bedroom. Like David, as she apparently knew, Mark had a huge bed capable of sleeping seven or eight people comfortably – or, as she said, making love to them. Opposite that bed in the same room was yet another expanded king-size bed. Sheila said, “We’re fundamentally exhibitionists and voyeurs. We are always performing sexually for each other’s kinks. Elsa told me that you’re all about the same.” She laughed as she went on.

The room she designated as Dave and Alice’s was large, as was Owen and Julie’s room. Both had large king-size beds, and beautiful baths along with separate and well-furnished sitting rooms. The decorating and artwork throughout the home was spectacular. Sheila explained that KC, one of the women in the ‘family’ had done many of the paintings.

Another floor up, Sheila led them to a balcony that overlooked the pool, backyard, meadow, and down a slope to where a small river crossed the property. She explained, “We go skinny-dipping in the river most of the year. We can float along on tubes for over a mile before we have to get out and walk back unless we left a golf cart for ourselves. You can see the permanent cabana down there; that also had a couple of small apartments and showers.

Sheila said, “OK, now it’s time to change for the pool area. We’re also VERY casual to the point of nudity about cocktails and sometimes dinner when we eat outside. I think that’s the plan for tonight. Mark and one of our friends said they’d barbecue. I tell you that so you won’t be shocked.”

Dave glanced over the balcony down at the pool, and sure enough most of the women and men were naked or close to it. He said over his shoulder, “I doubt you’ll be able to shock us about your dress habits or related activities. We’re pretty much on the same page with you all. Around our Circle, you’d be apt to see a couple making love, too.”

Sheila led them to their rooms. She volunteered, “If you want, I can wait here for you to change and show you the way down.”

Dave chuckled, ‘Come on in. If we’re going to be naked by the pool, or nearly so, you won’t embarrass us by being present as we strip off our travel clothes.”

Sheila cheerily said, “Okay!”

Dave opted to wear a small Speedo bathing suit that was basically a tight loincloth. He was pleased that he’d maintained his weight and even had some muscle tone from his daily exercises and his heavy diet of sex. Alice, as usual, looked as good naked as she had at age twenty – sexy as all hell. Owen and Julie, when they appeared at the door, were in similar shape.

As they’d stripped, Sheila had also shed her clothes, creating a neat pile. She left the pile on the floor outside the door to the bedroom and escorted the quartet down a set of majestic sweeping stairs back to the living room, and then out to the pool deck.

As the five walked out the door, several of those seated nearby rose and came to greet them. Mark led the pack. He was wearing tight athletic shorts.

“Welcome. Welcome. I’m so glad the four of you could come over for the weekend.” He turned to three pretty women, “You remember Elsa and Cindy, and this is Melanie.”

Three handsome men came over with welcoming smiles, “I’m Deke. I met you at your Circle not too long ago. These are my buds Ryan and James.” Many handshakes were happening, and in some cases polite kisses and hugs.

Mark led them to where three tables had been pushed together, and they sat. Magically, Sheila appeared with drinks after she’d taken some orders. Dave spotted a bar that she’d used, not unlike the one on the core deck at home.

Everyone sat and there was a chatter of small talk, mostly about how impressed the Circle members were with The Meadows – the house and grounds that Mark Worthington had built.

As they talked, other members of the Worthington Clan would come by their table to say hello and be introduced. Dave couldn’t help notice there was a decided bias in favor of gorgeous women, not unlike the Circle. Even some of the people he took as servants were hot looking women, often only wearing bikini bottoms or completely naked except for an apron.

Elsa followed Dave’s eyes at one point. “She’s gorgeous, isn’t she? That’s Chloe. She and Zoe the other person you might think is a maid are actually financial analysts that work with my sister at her investment house. The love to hang out here on weekends, and ... well ... they’re really into serving all of us – in every way you can imagine.”

Dave nodded, “She is attractive – very. I can be that way about service, too – in every way you can imagine. I am so in love with our lifestyle and the people in our Circle that I often feel I can never do enough to make them happy. Alice reminds me from time to time that I’m going overboard. I guess it can be embarrassing at times.”

Elsa chortled, “I just may have to see what your service is like, in fact, I’d really like that.”

Dave laughed, “You’re teasing. We do that all the time in the Circle – teasing, that is.”

Else reached beside her and took his hand. She brought it up to her bare breast and rubbed the back of his hand against her nipple. “Who says I’m teasing?”

Dave continued to smile; “I wind up very easily, as you’ll find out. At least, when things get really heated, I can always deliver.” He laughed.

“Oh, now who’s teasing,” Elsa said as her nipple got increasingly erect with the stimulation that she was giving it with the back of his hand.

“I do like the feel of your breast. I infer from your behavior that open displays of your sexuality are no big deal.”

“Bingo!” Elsa said. “Right the first time. Owen told us things were much the same in your Circle. When some of the children are around, we act more restrained, as I know you do.”

“You have me at a disadvantage. You know more about us that I know about you and your family.”

Elsa set his hand down and patted it. Alice glanced over and smiled at him, even giving him an encouraging nod. Elsa said, “I have yet to hear of any principle, behavior, tenet, or belief that we don’t completely align with.”

Dave challenged, “We’re nonexclusive, not monogamous, loving, exhibitionists with hypersexual behavior usually with multiple partners in a social or public setting. We’re not possessive, don’t get jealous, and deeply loyal to each other. We’re also not pretentious.”

Elsa laughed, “Ah, the last one we don’t align on. It’s taken Mark about a decade but he’s finally gotten us to stop thinking with a Walmart mentality when we go to buy something. I know he’s pushing Owen on that point, too. I even helped out a little on Alice and Julie’s rings.”

“How’s that?” Dave asked.

“I went with Owen to the jewelers when he was buying the engagement rings for your two wives that he’s going to marry. He was thinking with his Walmart mentality. By the time I got through with him he’d come upscale quite a bit.”

“Tell me more. I never asked about their cost or anything other than appreciated the beauty of the rings – the stones and their settings.”

“Well, Owen kept insisting that he had to keep a lid on things because he didn’t want to eclipse what you’d done for your wives. I confess that I secretly called Alice and talked to her about what you’d think and what she thought, and she assured me this was all right. I hope we didn’t bruise your ego in some way. I guess you later talked about it.”

“How much, Elsa?” Dave grinned but sounded insistent.

“Owen didn’t want to spend more than twelve thousand for either ring, but we got him to come up a little.”

“How much of ‘a little’ did you get him to come up?”

Elsa whispered, “Julie’s ring cost about a hundred grand and Alice’s was eighty.”

Dave quickly glanced at both of his wives’ left hands as they sat and talked, more with Mark than with them. He made a soft whistling noise that only Elsa could hear. He spoke even more softly, “I guess I’d better make sure they’re insured.”

“Oh, they are. I made sure he got the whole policy. Gods, that was ten thousand dollars for the first year.”

“Elsa, she goes swimming wearing that ring. They both do.”

“That’s all right. We talked about their lifestyle with the jeweler. He assured us that it would be fine. He was more concerned about the ring falling off their finger than the water or chlorine. All either one has to do is put in some jewelry cleaning fluid and any lost luster will return immediately.”

Dave shook his head but chuckled, “Yeah, my ego is severely bruised.”

Elsa waved her arm around, “Dave, this is all like a pretend fairy tale for me and all of Mark’s family. We worry about taking advantage of him all the time, but he assures us this is what HE wants for us. I work for an architectural firm in the city and make eighty-two thousand a year. Cindy works at Thorn, Bradbury and Wilson as an investment strategist; she makes a little more than I do. Except for Mark, we’re some of the higher earners in our family, and we’re doing better than our parents ever did. How do you think we all feel all the time about Mark’s largess?”

“Stressed?”

Elsa laughed, “Let me explain it to you. We have a very harmonious household. We rarely disagree on anything, EXCEPT for ONE THING.”

Mark turned to his wife, “Elsa, are you talking about my viewpoint about family money?”

Elsa smiled sweetly, “Oh, whatever gave you that idea.”

Mark said, “I was listening with half an ear.” He leaned around Elsa so he could see Dave better, “I insist on paying for all things family. If they want to save what they make, that’s fine with me and I encourage it. I’ve helped all of the family members invest in some way, BUT I PAY FOR ALL THINGS FAMILY, and that’s just about EVERYTHING.” He chuckled.

Elsa said sotto voce behind her hand to Dave, “We find ways to sneak stuff past him, but it doesn’t come close to him letting us carry our own weight. I think it bothers the guys more than me.”

Mark shifted to join Elsa and Dave’s conversation, “I was raised to provide for the people I love. I love everyone here, so of course I HAVE TO provide for them. Moreover, according to Forbes magazine my networth is over a hundred billion dollars. What it costs this entire family to live, with all of our houses, planes, boats, cars, travel, sports, and what not, is an infinitesimal fraction of that amount. I make more on interest on my money in a day than that. It’s inconsequential to me, but I insist on doing it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.