A Triple 'a' Life - Cover

A Triple 'a' Life

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Achieving 'Middle-age' status Allan looks back on his life shared with his wife Ann and reflects that there's not much that they haven't experienced sexually and it's curious that lots of what they've done begins with the letter 'a'!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Porn Theatre  

We’ve been married for coming up to 50 years now. That’s nearly half a century; wow, where did that time go?

We married young. Ann was 16 and I was 18. Thinking back we didn’t have to get married but I guess it was just the thing that you did in those days when you told someone you really loved them and they told you right back that they did the same. We had no one to tell us otherwise and anyway our folks were glad to have us off their hands.

We met when her folks joined the commune in Sedona where I grew up. My folks were free-spirits, hippy flower power, free-love Haight-Ashbury types and all that 60s stuff that said be true to yourself and don’t give a damn about what people might think. She was beautiful (still is) and we became inseparable as we grew up together learning of the ways of the world according to the gospel of the commune. Our thirst for knowledge knew no bounds and without any encouragement, surprise or censure from our parents we lost our virginities with each other. It was the best thing that had ever happened to us and we took every opportunity to learn more. We had always been very open with each other and at the same we both were respectful of our elders that we didn’t question when asked to do something for them. It is a trait that has stayed with us all our lives; to show respect and to do as we are told.

So it was that Ann and Allan (me) decided that our passion for each other dictated that we ought to be together for the rest of our lives and so that’s what we did, we found a minister and we joined in marriage to became a couple item in every sense of the word.

We split from the rest of the commune deciding that we wanted to travel and see some of the world that everyone told us about that was out there. We wanted to try new things; meet new people; do something that would help satisfy the constant horniness that we two teenagers were feeling. In truth we didn’t get too far in our travelling but I guess we did better than a lot of folks and we certainly saw a lot of different stuff along the way as we meandered back and forth through the Southern states.

Naive we may have been in the ways of the world but I was smart enough to know that we needed to make a living and it suited us very well to follow the seasons and to become members of the casual army of itinerant fruit and crop pickers. I guess we must have made for a strange looking pair; a white couple amongst a predominantly coloured population of Mexican and Black folks but, as I said, we were young and our upbringing told us that we were all the same under the skin and we thought nothing of it as we settled into the nomadic life.

We loved the life and we lived amongst some lovely people (although there were some who were not so nice!) and we were mainly content with our choice of lifestyle. Our days would be spent in the fields tending or gathering whatever crop was in season; the nights were spent preparing and having a meal in the shared facilities that the farm provided or, if we were close enough to town, we would hitch a ride and eat out followed by a bit of fun by going to the movies or such. Whatever come the end of the day and the eating was done, we would usually go and find a place to fuck. It was all we needed. However, although we were mainly content with our lives there were times when we craved a bit more excitement. There were times when just for a laugh and the thrill of doing ‘something illicit’ that I would encourage Ann to succumb to the flirting and the more obvious approaches made by some of our companions. It was no big deal for us for her to invite a new cock into her pussy and I got a special thrill from listening to the sounds of their rutting or, if I was denied being close enough to hear, to have her describe afterwards in excruciating detail what had occurred. She got as much satisfaction from telling and watching me as I would be jerking my cock imagining the sights of what she was describing. Yes, we really were open to new experiences and I guess that our only rule was that we did things together and with each other’s consent.

Our travels took us to Southern California, to a farm outside of San Diego and it was a change for us to be close to a big city. It was a bonus that the farm provided transport for those who wanted to go into town and one evening we took advantage. When we got there it was to be dropped off in not the smartest part of town and being strangers we wandered around not knowing quite where we were. However there were a few eateries around and we grabbed a bite before going to explore and see what might be on offer as entertainment.

We wandered into a poorly lit street and in the distance I saw the winking neon lights of a movie house. As we got closer it was to see that it wasn’t any old movie house but more specifically an Adult Theatre and Bookstore. I looked at Ann to gauge her reaction to the sight of the graphic posters in the foyer and tentatively asked if she wanted to do something different. With a big smile and big eyes she said YES!

We passed through the store which was filled with books, DVDs, toys and loads of other stuff that I could only guess as to their use and paid our money to the guy behind the counter. He nodded toward a short passageway which took us into a small theatre. There were a few people scattered around already watching the screen as we stumbled in the gloom to find ourselves a couple of seats. We settled down and I was delighted to be able to sit in a padded seat and to have the luxury of being entertained in a such a comfortable way for it had to be recognised that this was something that never ever happened to us given the basic way in which we lived.

The movie that was being shown had no plot; it was just an interracial fuck-fest involving a group of white wives who were out for a hen night and somehow ended up in a club that was predominantly frequented by Black men with big cocks. I wasn’t expecting clever dialogue and was therefore not disappointed to be viewing and listening to a constant stream of groans and obscenities as one by one and then altogether the wives were being fucked vigorously by cocks that never seemed to lose their erection. It was wonderful and a revelation.

Ann was equally impressed and we were both turned on by what we were watching. We settled back and we started to slowly play with each other. I unzipped my pants and eased my dick out; Ann lifted her butt and slipped off her panties, pulled her skirt up and then unbuttoned her blouse. We both concentrated on the screen and stroked and masturbated in contented silence. I don’t know how long we had been jacking and jilling as we hadn’t been paying attention to the clock when before we knew it we had two Black Men sitting either side of us. Then one sat next to me said, “Relax man, nothing bad is gonna happen. Now watch my friend.”

I looked over at the other old Black guy sitting next to Ann to see him push her hands away from her tits she was trying to cover. She didn’t resist and he started feeling them and then began to pull and pinch on her nipples. When she gets excited her nipples become stiff and long. It was soon obvious that she was excited!

The old guy next to me started talking dirty and I liked how he talked as I watched Ann who was looking straight back at me as if to gauge my reaction. Her head jerked away as her old guy started fingering her pussy between her spread legs. I could hear her moan as she started to grind at his fingers. The old guy next to me pulled out his cock, pulled me by my ear and told me to take the seat on the other side of him. “Wow, what a cock for a 50+ year old guy,” I thought as I clambered past him and sat down. He took my hand onto his cock and said, “Jack me off.”

I looked up to Ann and she just smiled. She also looked like she liked and approved what they were doing to her; what they were doing to us. She clearly had no objection to seeing me with my hand jacking another man’s dick. I continued to stroke the black cock happy to be feeling such an impressive penis then the old guy said, “Look at your woman, watch, I bet they’re going to fuck.” Sure enough Ann stood up, pulled her skirt up and sat on the old guy’s cock.

We watched as she began to get into it and then the old guy with me said, “She needs a Big Black Cock ... just like you do.” With that he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my head down to his cock and ordered me to suck it. I didn’t want to and tried to resist but he held my head and forced me. I looked up at Ann and she was watching me sucking as she enjoyed bouncing on the guy’s cock. Both the old men were talking filthy now urging us both on. I started mouthing the old guy like he wanted and found that I was liking it; I never thought of doing such a thing before and I soon decided that I would do just whatever he wanted.

It didn’t take long before I heard him grunt and I swear that I felt his cock swell as I sucked. He held my head even firmer and then without warning he spurted his hot spunk into my mouth. I was shocked and confused. Up until that point in my life I had never so much as tasted my own cum let alone have my mouth filled by someone else’s. I was even more confused by my inward admission that I liked the taste and feeling.

He let go of my head and I looked up at him smiling down at me. “Good boy, you make a fine cock-sucker. Now let’s see you do the same to my bro while I take my turn fucking your woman.”

His ‘bro’ pushed Ann off his lap in our direction and she literally fell across me as she was grabbed by the arm and pulled toward us. Bro’s cock was sticking up, stiff and coated with Ann’s slimy juices. He cocked his head and growled at me leaving me in no doubt that my mouth was needed to take the place of Ann’s cunt. So it was that with the sound ringing in my ears of Ann being vigorously fucked I knelt down and took another cock in my mouth, a mouth that was still half-full of cum.

Other patrons drifted into the small theatre, all of them black and all of them taking great interest in Ann and me. The film was ignored as they crowded around waiting for an opportunity to shove their big fat cocks into Ann’s gaping pussy or for me to suck them off. They didn’t seem to care which and we were treated as just being available toys. I lost count of how many cocks I was made to suck and I’m sure that Ann had also lost track, if she had been counting in the first place. It all became a bit of a blur as one after another a black man would be lining his stiff cock at her waiting pussy and would fuck her until he had cum inside her. After he had had his fill (or rather, after he had filled her!) he would find me sitting alongside and make me clean off his wet dick with my tongue. We were both being abused in the nastiest way and we both loved how we were being treated.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.