1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lisa knew it was time to act and looked at the one who had gained her interest. “Hi there, I notice you’ve been watching my husband and me. He has made me so horny; would you like to fuck me?”

“Fucking right, I would!” He exclaimed, immediately going to her side.

“Would your friend like a blow job?”

“Jim, come here; this slut wants to give you a blow job!” He told his friend.

Dan smiled with pride as Lisa made her two cocks appear and began sucking on them. “I have such a good husband! He lets me have all the cock and pussy I want!”

Lisa soon had both cocks hard, and the one about to fuck her took a condom from his pocket. “I see you were hoping to get lucky with some girl. My lovely husband doesn’t want condoms used to fuck me. He likes the sight of men’s cum dripping from my married, horny cunt!”


Dan scooted him and Lisa forward on their chair, and her first stud stooped so his cock was even with her pussy. Seeing her slit glistening wet, he leaned closer and buried his face in her.

“Uhhh!” She sighed at the sudden sensation. He aggressively ate her pussy and used three fingers to aggressively fuck her.

“Fuck, your cunt tastes so fucking good!”

“That’s what my husband says, especially when my whore cunt is filled with another man’s cum.”

The guy looked at him and said, “You eat cum too?”

“My husband loves sucking cock almost as much as I do!” Lisa announced, looking back at him.

“We’re here for your enjoyment, not mine, and besides, my cock is buried deep in your tight ass hole for at least an hour or more.” As her stud prepared to put his cock in her, he whispered to her, “Honey, after you suck him off, put a thick coating of his cum on your lips and kiss me, and on your next blow job, show us his cum on your tongue, then kiss me, and we’ll share it before you swallow.”

“Oh fuck, Dan, what you do and say to me! If this is the way you love me and your wives, I’m never leaving you!”

“That would be nice, and imagine us doing a threesome with Hanna or Jenny.”

“Or with both our girls, I’ll make it happen!”


Dan and Lisa watched as her first fucker pressed the head of his cock to her slit. He pushed, the head going in, then began to fuck his cock into her, then she concentrated on sucking her other cock.

“Huhh!” She sighed, being so filled in. Though Dan fucked her ass before, this was her first double. “Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good!”

“Your cunt sure is tight with your husband fucking your ass!” Her stud remarked.

“My wife is such a cock-loving whore. How many guys do you think have fucked you over the years?” He asked, giving Lisa the option to say any number.

Lisa thought for a moment, “I’d say about 150 that you know about and dozens more that you don’t.”

“Now I do; you just told me.”

“Wow, you sure are a fucking whore wife!” he said.

“Thank you for the compliment and likely as many blow jobs; I love swallowing cum, no matter whose cock it comes from!”

“Fuck, what a married slut!”

“My wife generally likes her fucking from her different men nice and hard,” Dan said, and she smiled at him. Her head still turned; he caressed her throat and kissed her, the other hand joining her stud to feel her tits. She moaned softly, exchanging tongues and trying to breathe through her nose.

“Oh fuck, do I ever love you!” She sighed.

“Back to sucking your cock, you fucking whore!”

“Yes, my love,” and she devoured it to his balls.

“I love fucking a married cunt that’s nice and fucking tight!” Her lover grunted.

“Come on, you fucker, give it to me fucking hard and cum in me!” Lisa demanded, trying to meet his quick and deep thrusts. She happened to hold her lover’s cock to her side, and within reach, Dan leaned closer and began to suck on it. She smiled, feeling his lips touching her hand, and watched him suck it for a few strokes before her lover stopped him.

“I’m not fucking gay!”

“Neither am I; have I just happened to like pussy and cocks.”

“I’ll have to find you a willing guy to suck off for me.”

“A nice, big cock!” He grinned. “When he cums in you and leaves, swipe some of his cum from your fingers onto your tongue, then some more on your lips, and kiss me,” he whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.