1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Wendy and Tina had Hanna and Jenny dried off and in bed as Dan and Lisa got ready to go out. “Which do you prefer I wear for our sexy night out?” Lisa asked, showing Dan her light blue wraparound dress and her halter top with a short pleated skirt.

“I know it’s cool out, but it’ll be nice and hot inside. Will you wear your wraparound dress for me and leave it loose and sexy the way I like it?”

“Honey, for you, I’d wear my birthday suit!” She grinned, and they laughed.

There was no modesty as Lisa slipped her dress on and barely tied the bow. It caressed her breasts, barely covering them, and the high slit almost revealed her pussy. She gave her chest and pussy a spray of chocolate and vanilla-scented perfume. She took a moment to text John. ‘I hope you and Karen are having a sex-filled great time. Karen can stay the night at our place; the girls and I are staying overnight with Dan. I love you.’

Dan sent an almost identical text to Karen, hoping she was having lots of fun and saying he loved her.

Wendy came to him, placing a Viagra in his palm. “I imagine you’re going to fuck Lisa in a bar or club.”

“I am.”

“Don’t forget about your wives; we need your loving too.”

“I won’t; you can show me the new baby clothes you bought.”

“Honey, I worry that you might be spreading your emotions and sexy body too thin. I wouldn’t ask Lisa and her girls to leave your life, but it’s been several days since you fucked Tina or me. You know how horny I get being pregnant, and I don’t want to go searching for a strange cock without you by my side.”

“I promise to stay home tomorrow and love my girls, and next weekend, Tina and I are going to Ottawa for some sexy fun.”

“I know you can’t do a real ceremony with Tina but Karen, and I want to see a wedding ring on her finger when you both return.” He agreed to get her a ring. “I suspect you’ll likely be putting a ring on Susan and Lisa’s fingers too. But please, no more stray pussy; our bed is crowded enough as it is.”

“I promise, but in every case, these beautiful and loving women found me.”

Lisa slipped on her light coat and came back to the bedroom. Hanna and Jenny were naked, lying side by side on the bed. Tina was naked and positioned between Jenny’s legs, about to eat her pussy with Wendy between Hanna’s legs.

“I know Wendy and Tina will love you as you’ve never had your pussy loved before.” She leaned over and sucked on each girl’s nipples, then kissed them goodnight.

Dan did the same to the girls, sucking on their hard nipples and kissing Wendy and Tina.


Dan escorted Lisa to his Mustang, and they were off to Belleville. Walking along the ceramic floor of the Convention Centre, Dan carried her coat to show off her natural curves, barely hidden by her sexy short dress.

“I love being your slutty wife, and I hope to prove worthy of that sexy title. I love your eyes devouring my body.”

“You will be my slutty wife. From the moment we enter Barney’s Bar until we leave, you are the horniest, sluttiest, cum hungriest, easiest piece of nice married whore ass in there!”

“Mmm, my pussy is getting wet with all the naughty fun you want me to have. I love you, Dan, and I can’t believe the sexual freedom you’re giving me as your wife.”

“I love you too, Lisa, and I enjoy watching men fucking you and you swallowing lots of cum, but tonight is going to be a little different.”

“Oh, how is that?”

“You’ll see and feel it.”

“Will you be fucking me too or just watching?”

“Both,” he grinned and walked her inside.


The pounding beat of the rock music hit them, and Lisa immediately began to sway to the music as she walked. Dan pulled at the opening of her dress, virtually revealing her full tits to the people they were passing. His arm went under the side opening of her dress around her waist, revealing her left ass cheek.

They found an empty table near the dance floor, but against a wall. Dan sat, and taking Lisa’s hand, he had her sit on his lap. He untied the bow that partially kept her dress closed and swept it to the sides to reveal her bare tits, spreading her legs and her bare pussy to those men already looking at her.

Lisa cupped his face in her hands and kissed him passionately. His right hand went down between her legs and began to massage her pussy. “Mmm, honey, you know what that does to me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.