1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Isn’t that a sensual sight?” Wendy remarked as she and Tina walked hand in hand to the pool area. Dan waded into the shallow area and up the steps, revealing his semi-hard cock to his girls. “It looks like you’ve been having fun!” They gazed at three bodies, naked from the waist up.

“Wendy and Tina, these are my daughters, Hanna and Jennifer,” Lisa introduced.

“Hi girls, very nice to meet you,” Wendy said, admiring their firm breasts.

“We normally meet Dan’s new girls while they still have on their clothes,” Tina joked, and they laughed.

“I take it you had a very successful shopping trip?” Dan asked, stepping out of the water.

“We sure did, and most people we saw thought we were very horny lesbians!” Tina smiled.

He went to them briefly, towelling off. Wendy took the towel and dropped it as they caressed and kissed. Dan smoothed a hand over her protruding belly, then leaned to kiss it. She caressed his cock as they had a sensual kiss.

“You look so beautiful being pregnant,” he complimented.

“Beautiful? You try being pregnant, and your stomach arrives five minutes before you do!” She joked. “Thank you, my love. Yes, I do enjoy being pregnant and want our next babies fast.”

Tina’s hand immediately began to stroke his cock, and they shared a long and sensual kiss.

“Those women are also Dan’s wives?” Jenny asked, seeing him kissing them.

“Yes, they are, and they consider me to be sort of his wife too,” Lisa replied, an arm going around the waist of her girls.

Wendy let her maternity dress fall to the ground. “Wow, is she ever pregnant?” Hanna exclaimed about her naked body.

“Yes, she is; Wendy is having Dan and Karen’s baby, and Tina is pregnant with twins from Dan.”

“How can he have two babies with two different women?” Hanna asked.

“They went to a fertility clinic to have Wendy’s egg and Karen’s egg fertilized with Dan’s sperm to create their twins.”

“Do you want to have a baby with Dan too?” Jenny asked. “You said you always wanted to have a little boy.”

Lisa’s face warmed, unsure if she should tell her girls she stopped taking birth control. “That would be something—having a baby with Dan.”


Tina discarded her low top and short skirt to reveal her luscious-looking body. They took Dan’s hand and waded into the pool. “Mmm, this feels so good on my babies!” Wendy spoke of the buoyant sensation. Lisa swam over to talk to Wendy.

Tina dove under the water, surfacing next to Hanna and Jenny. “Aren’t you two such beautiful-looking young women?” She said this, admiring their firm breasts and hard nipples. She confidently placed her arms around Jenny’s waist, lifting her to wrap her leg around her waist.

“I think Tina is already trying to get your girls into our bed,” Wendy mentioned to Lisa.

“Karen is likely staying overnight with my John; could we stay here tonight?”

“Of course you can, Lisa, but you know of our sexy lifestyle, and we’ll want to have sex with your daughters,” she mentioned.

“I’m sure they’ll agree; they’re lovers at home.”

“So they’ve tasted pussy before; excellent.”


“We’re having so much fun with Mom being Dan’s wife, and we’re pretending to be his very sexy daughters,” Jenny began.

“I can imagine the sexy fun you had if you’re all naked in the pool.”

“Dan treated us to new sexy clothes and very sexy bikinis at Yandy’s. The bottoms of our bikinis are thongs. I think Mom is in love with Dan too.”

“Yes, she is. I hope you don’t mind her loving two men, you dad and Dan.”

“In the past three weeks, Dad has been more interested in Karen than Mom, and I think they want it like that, with Mom and Karen both having two husbands,” Hanna said, swimming to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.