1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan looked at his three girls in their very revealing low tops and short skirts. A minute was taken for more sexy pictures, then they got in his Mustang and drove to Dairy Queen. The sight of three pairs of sexy, slim legs in the November weather drew a number of stares from many customers.

They enjoyed their meals with a heightened sense of anticipation, with Jenny looking forward to giving her virginity to Dan. She sat beside him, guiding his hand between her legs.

“Daddy, I need you to fuck me when we get home,” she said loud enough for the couple sitting behind them to hear.

“Jenny, keep your voice down. People may not like hearing how often our family commits incest,” Lisa whispered loudly.

“And I want Daddy to fuck me again too! I love the feeling of his big cock fucking me and the taste of his cum when I give him a nice blow job,” Hanna added to the erotic conversation.

“We’ll lie on our backs side by side, and your dad can go from pussy to pussy, fucking us!” Lisa added her own sexy fun.

“And I’ll enjoy watching my girls share pussy time with their mother, my very sexy wife,” Dan put into the fun.

Hanna noticed that a family with two teenage boys sat across and up one table. The boys couldn’t help looking at her, and she casually opened her pose wider and rubbed her pussy to tease them.

They finished their meals and hurried to the Mustang. Dan tried not to speed as he made his way home. Dan received a text from Wendy saying she and Tina were enjoying their time together and would have supper out and then be home. He replied that Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny were over for a very sexy swim, and he was sure they’d enjoy meeting her daughters.

Dan smiled upon seeing a text he received from Karen saying she and John were at the Hen House, where he was parading her around as a sex dog and enjoying multiple gang bangs. He said he was glad she was having her sexy fun and was enjoying his time with Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny. They felt like a sexy family together.


“Unless you feel chilly, there should be no need for clothes,” Dan remarked. Hanna and Jenny instantly stripped and headed for the pool area. Dan and Lisa made each other naked and joined the girls.

“Would you take another Viagra for us? Once you’ve fucked Jenny, I’ll need you again.”

“I can, but I have other plans for us that do include fucking. The effects of the first pill are still with me, and I’ll have no problem getting hard for our beautiful girl. I’ll take another pill for us when we go out.”

“I wish she was our beautiful girl, and Hanna too,” she said, pressing her bare tits to him.

“Who wants to swim?” Dan asked.

Jenny went to Dan, smiling shyly and taking his hand. “I know what I want to do first!” She led him to the double pad on the ground and laid down on her back.

“I think Jenny is anxious to become your woman,” Lisa observed, kissing him.

“I think so too.” Dan lay beside Jenny, and they embraced. Lisa and Hanna went to their knees, turning Dan on his side. Each took turns sucking on his cock.

“I want to suck on Daddy’s cock too!” Jenny mildly protested.

“You can after Daddy has fucked you,” Lisa said.

Dan kissed his way down her tiny body, sampling her small, hard buds. She cradled his head as if breastfeeding him, then he continued down to her pussy mound. He could see her wrinkly lips were wet with excitement, and he tasted her flavour again. His tongue and fingers worked in unison, and she soon began to moan softly, then her body began to undulate.

“I think that Daddy is ... is going to to do it to ... to me again, Oh Mommy! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sighed softly.

“Oh, honey, what a wonderful sounding cum you had!” Lisa complimented.

“It was stronger than my first one from Daddy,” she said deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.