1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan went into the store to use his debit card and pay the bill. Lisa took out the money from her purse that Dan gave her. He touched her hand, stopping her from passing it to the salesgirl. “You keep it and treat you and the girls out to a movie or a meal when I can’t be with you.”

“I can’t keep it, Dan; it’s 250 dollars!” She said it quietly.

“Please, for me. Put it towards gas for your car if you like.”

“Okay, gas for my car and a treat for our girls. I love you!”

“I love you too!” He replied, kissing her.

“I figured I had enough money left over to buy a sexy cupless bra and matching thong, one white and one black. Being loved by you makes me want to feel sexy underneath my business clothes at work.”

“I’ll have to visit your post office more often!” He grinned.

“If you do, we’ll go to the parking lot for a quickie!” She hinted.

“Imagine working with my cum trickling down your legs.”

“I’d feel like such a slut.”

“Yes, my perfect slut.”

Dan gazed at his three girls, identically dressed in their new halter tops that barely covered their breasts and short pleated skirts that showed a hint of their ass cheeks.

“How long have you two been married?” The salesgirl asked.

“Sixteen wonderful, sex-filled years! After all these years together, my husband is an amazing fuck!” Lisa boasted. “I was a teenager in love with Dan when he got me pregnant.”

“Dad, can we go now? Hanna and I want to model our new and very sexy bikinis for you, then have a swim.”

“Okay, my little imps, let’s get your pretty little asses home.”

As Dan was escorting Hanna and Jenny from the store, Lisa spoke to the salesgirl. “I saw you looking at my husband, smiling at him, and giving him sneak views of your breasts. We have an open lifestyle that allows us to have other sex partners; would you be interested enough in my husband being together for him to fuck you?”

“You’d let your husband fuck me?”

“Yes, then we’d take turns licking his cum from your fucked pussy. If you’re interested, give me your phone number.” The girl looked at them, pausing at the entrance to the store. Hanna and Jenny lifted up on their tiptoes to give Dan a kiss on the cheek as a thank-you, their short hems showing the bottom of their bare asses. She smiled, giving Lisa her phone number.

“I got us a possible future fuck date with the salesgirl. I saw she was interested in you, so I asked her for her phone number.”

“I never expected you to set up a nice-looking pussy for us to fuck together.”

“I love doing sexy things for you.”


Lisa and the girls were anxious to get to Dan’s home and change into their bikinis for him. Back home, Dan gathered beach towels for them and several cold drinks.

“You can change into your bikini suits in our bedroom and decide which bathing suit you want me to wear,” Dan said, laying his old red Speedo and newer boxer-style suits on the bed and leaving. He went to the bathroom and took a Viagra for later use.

“What do you want Dan to wear for us, Hanna?” Lisa asked.

That’s easy, his Speedo, to show off the size of his cock for us.”

“Hanna, you’re turning out to be as much of a cock lover as I am.”

“Thank you, Mommy, for the compliment.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.