1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lisa put together some last-minute things—cosmetics and her light blue wraparound dress—in case she and Dan were to go out for the evening. She knew that John would be balls deep in Karen as often as possible, and she wanted that same feeling from Dan.

“Girls, make sure you have everything in case we spend the night at Dan’s home!” Lisa shouted at Hanna and Jennifer. “And make sure you’ve taken your birth control pill!”

“Yes, Mom!” Hanna acknowledged.

“And speaking of birth control, I should take my pill,” she muttered.

Lisa took her package of birth control pills from the medicine cabinet and, having another yearning thought, put them back. She looked at the new pictures on her phone of her and Dan. Her favourite was of them standing naked with his arm around her right breast, and her left was holding his hard cock, and one of them fucking, and she was giving him a nice blow job. She took her package of pills from the cabinet, looking from the picture to the pills and back. She dropped the package on the bathroom floor and stomped them into powder.

“I know John wasn’t so sure about having another baby and has put it off for several years now, but I do want another baby. Dan, I hope you won’t be mad at me and forgive me for doing this.” She picked up the destroyed package and put it in the garbage.

Lisa knew she was soon entering her time of the month when she’d be most fertile, and her birth control should be out of her system by then. She would have Dan fuck her as much as possible to make a baby with her. One decision she’ll have to make is if she tells John it’s not his baby and if she tells Dan.

“I can imagine how beautiful our baby will be, and I hope it’s a boy to go along with two girls. I’ll have to make up an excuse for John to wear a condom, though he hasn’t fucked me much since being with Karen so often.”

“I’ve got a feeling that all this sexy fun is going to lead to a divorce for John and me and possibly Dan and Karen too, but he’s the one who wanted to watch Dan fuck me, and now I’m in love with him and want him as much as possible. Maybe we can cut the hassle of a divorce, and the girls and I would live with Dan and his wives if Karen wanted to be with John.”

“Mom, we’re ready to go!” Jenny shouted, and she hurried to gather her things.

“Wow, I don’t know if Dan will need to take you out for new clothes; you’re both wearing low tops and very short skirts,” Lisa remarked of her sultry-dressed girls.

“And so are you, Mom,” Hanna said. “We all want to be nice sluts for Dan as our Daddy.”

“Plus, we’re doing what Dan asked,” Jenny said, and looking at her, they pulled up their short skirts to show her their bare pussy, then pulled up their tops to show their bare tits.

“I guess we all want to tease Dan.” Lisa smiled, raising her hem and pulling up her top to reveal that she was naked underneath.

They got in her car and drove to Dan’s home.


Dan answered the chime of the front door to the curious attention of Sarg and Major. He opened the door, and his eyes lit up. Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer had their fall coats undone, revealing their low tops and short skirts to him.

“Wow, look at you three; you look good enough to eat!” He remarked.

“That’s my intention—for you to eat three fucked pussies!” She said it for his ear only. “Thank you, my love; we’re glad you like our clothes.”

“Hi, Daddy!” Jenny said they were starting their fun day as a family. She gave him a hug and kiss, and then Hanna greeted him as her dad.

“Hi, my girls, you both look absolutely stunningly sexy!”

“Thank you; we love pleasing you!”

Dan introduced Sarg and Major, and he had to excuse their eagerness to sniff under their skirts. He knew Lisa loved them fucking her and wondered if the girls would submit to the same pleasure.

The girls left their bags on the couch. “We packed some extra things in case you and I can go out tonight and we possibly stay overnight.”

“Good idea; you’re more than welcome to stay overnight.” He put his lips to her ear and said, “When Wendy and Tina see Hanna and Jenny, they’ll want to taste their pussies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.