1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Hanna and Jenny quickly took out their school homework and pretended to be doing it. Hanna poured them a glass of milk, as was their custom after school.

Jenny boldly unfastened several buttons on her blouse. “What are you doing?” Hanna asked

“I’m letting Dan see my bra and some of my tits. You said you wanted to cock tease him, so I am.” Hanna did the same, revealing the deep cleavage her low-cut bra afforded. She let the buttons stay undone below her bra line.

“You’re catching up to me in the size of your breasts,” Hanna remarked, looking at Jenny’s young cleavage.

“I know I get boys looking at me more at school. Mom talked about the taste of Dan’s cum. Do you think she might give him a blow job before he goes home?”

“I hope so, so we can sneak a look at him with his cum in her mouth.”

“I like him already. He’s being so good to Mom.”


Dan walked into the kitchen, noticing the girls sitting there. “Hi, you must be Hanna, and you are Jennifer. I’m Dan Hayward, a good friend of your mom’s.”

He immediately noticed the view down their open blouses at their bras and available cleavage. He figured Hanna’s breasts would be a good handful in size, while Jenny’s younger breasts would easily fit into his mouth.

“Hi, Mr. Hayward, it’s nice to see you; I mean, meet you,” Hanna said, offering her hand to shake, and Jenny did the same. They both stared at his crotch, the outline of his semi-hard cock showing.

“Please, you can call me Dan. Your mom was giving me a tour of your lovely home, and I will be right back.”

“I can imagine the kind of tour she gave you!” Jenny snickered, and Hanna furrowed her brow at her.


Lisa soon entered the kitchen wearing the same low-cut top and short skirt. “Hi girls, I didn’t know you were both home from school. I’m glad you started your homework while I entertained Dan.”

“How come your hair is a little messy?” Jenny asked with a sly smile.

“I was in the backyard, and it’s a little windy out.”

“That’s funny; it didn’t seem windy walking along the sidewalk to home,” Hanna said.

Lisa sharpened her vision, noticing the girls had undone several buttons on their blouses to let Dan see their bras and cleavage.

“Mom, you always look so sexy in your clothes. Did you wear that for Dan?” She didn’t answer.

“Dan, can you stay a while longer for another coffee?”

“Yes, please stay. Are you a good friend of Mom’s?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, I am a very good friend,” he said, smiling at his new love.

“Then you’re a friend of ours too,” Hanna agreed, reaching out to touch his hand.

“Mom, you sure know how to find handsome-looking men.” Jenny smiled, looking at Dan.

“And your mom is exquisitely beautiful,” he replied, looking at her figure.

Lisa noticed that the girls liked Dan enough to show him some breasts and wanted to tease them a little too. “Why don’t you girls go and put on something nice to wear for Dan to see?”

“Okay, Mom!” Hanna said, and taking Jenny’s hand, they hurried to their bedrooms. The girls both noticed the crotch of their panties stained with excitement.

Lisa waited until they were out of hearing range. “They definitely watched us fucking!”

“When did you notice them?”

“Just before you started fucking me doggy, I saw them in the mirror. I’m certain Hanna took some pictures and video of us.”

“We’ll have to look at her photo album soon. I also noticed they were quick to show me some nice cleavage.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.