1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan finished cleaning the swimming pool and returned to the kitchen. Karen entered and turned around to model her dress for him. “So, how do I look?”

“Super sexy and good enough to eat!” Karen was wearing the same style dress as Lisa; the wraparound barely covered her breasts, and the side hem almost didn’t cover her pussy.

“Hold that thought until tomorrow. Do you want me to come home with John’s fresh cum in my pussy for you to lick out?”

“Yes, I do.”

“I feel like such a slut, and I love it!”

“Will it feel awkward possibly staying the night with John?”

“Yes, it will. Luckily, he and Lisa had a good talk with their kids to explain their new situation. It will feel weird to wake up next to him instead of you.”

“At least I know you’ll be safe instead of running the roads looking for men.”

“I learned my lesson and would never deceive you again. Thank you, Dan, for trusting me and going along with Lisa and me swapping husbands. John has such a big fucking cock and sure knows how to use it on me. I love you so much! I know once our baby is born, I’ll be home more often. I guess I want to have as much sexual excitement as I can before they’re born. I’m sure you’ll enjoy Lisa sleeping next to you.”

“And I don’t excite you anymore?”

“Of course you do; it’s just that John is different.”

“With a bigger cock.”

Karen gave him a kiss and hug, then took her overnight bag, which included her sex dog costume, to the van and drove off for her long overnight date with John.


The house seemed so quiet with Brad and Jake away with the Belleville Falcons on a weekend road trip to northern Ontario. He puttered around, waiting for Lisa and her daughters to arrive.

He sat down and recalled going to visit Lisa last Wednesday for what started out to be only an innocent coffee together.


“Hi, my love, I’m glad you came over! I’ve missed you even though it’s been only a few days,” Lisa said, greeting him at the door. She embraced him with a long kiss, not caring if any of her neighbours were watching.

“I love your top and skirt,” he remarked of her very low criss-cross top barely covering her breasts and her short hemmed skirt hardly covering her bare ass.

“I love dressing up sexy for you.” Lisa led him to the kitchen, where she actually served him coffee. “I told Hanna and Jennifer you were coming over for a coffee, so I made us one.”

“Did you and John talk to the girls about our arrangements?”

“Yes. We sat them down and explained that we love each other but need more excitement in our marriage, and I’m going to spend more time with you and Karen, more time with John.”

“Does that include Dad having sex with her and you with Mr. Hayward?” Hanna later asked me, and I told her yes. I told her that I loved you and said to her that you were, in many ways, a better lover to me than their dad.”

Lisa stood, went to Dan, and sat on his lap. They began kissing, and she guided his hand inside her top. “I love your hands feeling my tits and making my nipples hard.”

She guided his hand up her leg and under her short hem. “Your pussy has a little hair stubble on it,” he mentioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.